Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

oh bean:hugs: when are you going to test?

I am doing pretty good on my last day of letrozole then friday go in for my mid cycle scan.:happydance:

Thanks joey's. Meant to be holding out till Saturday but think I'm going to cave tomorrow. Only have a digi at home but might buy a FRER today. Might do my usual trick of peeing before I have a chance to pee on to soemthing or into something. Or do an OPK to curb my poas addiction.

Fingers crossed for some lovely ripe follicles at your scan.

fx for you! i can't wait to hear. I know i try not to test cause i hate seeing the bfn. But good luck too you!!!!:hugs:

yes I hope the follicles are growing great

Lealea - I'm very surprised they sdidn't give you an early scan. My friend got a 6 week scan after her ectopic. I'm sure everything is just fine.

They did - I had one at 5w 3d as I had some spotting and they saw two potential egg sacs and heartbeats in my uterus. They wouldn't scan me again though, so I don't know if everything is ok now and how many are actually in there!

Thank you for all your replies ladies. Its a great community you have here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!!

OMG there could be two!!!! That's so mean they wouldn't scan you again. They let my friend have one every 2 weeks. Are you in the UK?

I am sure everything will just perfect. Keep us posted.

Thanks. They wouldn't confirm that there definitely would be two as I was scanned so early and its very common to start off with two but end up with one (around 1 in 5 don't make it apparently). Yes I am in the UK. I was hoping they would scan me again around 8 weeks, but thats the NHS for you!!

Fingers crossed to all those testing this weekend, time sure does go slowly in the TWW doesn't it? :wacko:

Bean and LLPM, thanks! I'm not concerned, I just want to feel pregnant! My beta was 590 at 4w5d. That's low (not out of range, but pretty low), but it was up from 57 5 days before, which means it was more than doubling every 48 hrs. It's possible I'm only actually 4w2d (that's what FF gives me if I discount my OPKs), which case my beta would be perfect. Mostly I would just love to be in the second trimester all ready ... have a bump and feel the baby kicking and all!
LLPM -- to get a clear picture of when you O, you're supposed to have 6 temps before O (FF looks for 3 temps that are all higher than the previous 6). So you might want to start temping a few days before you expect EWCM if you really want to know. But the every other day works perfectly anyway, if you're not too concerned about knowing just when you O'd.

Lea lea why dint you think about a early reassurance scan?a private one? If you can afford it they cost about sixty- hundred pound and are totally worth it x

x

Sotired - As long as it's doubling then you are fine. As you said you may just not be as far along as you thought and there is a massive variation in HCG levels. The symptoms will come I'm sure.

Happy - She has a scan on Friday. Not much waiting left.

BFP!!!!!!! :Happydance:

Couldn't resist testing this morning. Just knew I was pregnant. I'm 11dpo, maybe 12dpo.

Please please be a sticky bean. I think I implanted earlier so fingers crossed!!

Attachments

• BFP 18:4.jpg
    BFP 18:4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 10
Bean! This is amazing news! I just found out on Katy's journal!

How did you know???

Thanks ladies!!! Not letting myself get too excited yet.

I had my suspicious when I started spotting on 7dpo. I know I'd had it before and not being pregnant but it was very similar to last cycle but starting a few days earlier. Then it started to subside rather than turn into AF. Then the last two days the sides of my bbs felt sore. Bruised almost. They always get tender pre-AF but this seemed different. Took my temp this morning and it was up. I;ve also had a headache for the past 4 days.

Daisy - Fxd you'll be joining me!

congrats bean!!!:hugs::hugs: how exciting! stick bean stick!!!

yes daisy you are next i can't wait!:hugs:

Wow bean! So happy for you! Hope this is your sticky bean! Don't know if this is helpful or not but I have a friend who miscarried between each pregnancy (she's pg with #3). She was told that some people just need to have a kick-start pregnancy to boost hormones the. She always got pg next cycle with her sticky beans! So you never know how your body works!

Daisy are you the next to test? Fx'd!

This cycle is dragging so much!! Only on CD9, only 15 days til Earliest O day! im kind of glad I didn't conceive last cycle - turns out we'll be moving in December so would not enjoy being 38weeks pg, with 2 toddlers and moving! 33/34weeks sounds so much better... Lol

Wow, bean, so fantastic! Over the moon for you. It would be so awesome to give your parents TWO grandchildren one right after the other, and the cousins will be so close!

I'm testing Friday I think. I do hope I'm next... :wacko: Trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm having heart burn which is a new symptom for me. It could just be related to the progesterone though. I am so scared to test... last month I had an utter melt down - it just keeps getting harder.

daisy i hear you on that. but just think in two days you will find out! I hope doing the b2b iui's made the difference! If so i might have to try it myself! :winkwink: well having heartburn maybe a good sign. especially if you have never had it before. not sure if that is one of the side affects of progesterone.:dohh:

Thanks Joeys! How are you?

Sotired - Thanks! How are you? Still avoiding the symptoms?

LLMP - That is good to know. I feel for you. I'm a late Oer and it does drag. Hopefully you'll start Oing earlier soon and get that BFP. Agreed moving at 38 weeks would have been crazy!

Dasiy - I know, my mum isn't going to know what to do with herself. She has been soooooo desperate for grandchild. We weird it has worked out like this. Got everything crossed for you. I know I've said it before but remember 28329 and I have both been trying since August, we have both got our BFP's. You'll be next and it's not far away. It will happen I'm certain of it. Heartburn is a great sign, I've never heard of it being related to progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->