Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Still no symptoms. I'm supposed to be 5w today. I had the same dream 2-3 times last night that I had this baby at 28 weeks and it died. The first time we made the decision to withdraw life support, and the second/third times it just died. I am not a big believer in dreams meaning things, but it FREAKED ME OUT.

Long cycles are such a drag, aren't they? I'm always so jealous by how fast things seem to go for people with normal cycles (or medicated cycles). But part of that is probably just that it seems to go faster when it's not me. :)

Still no symptoms. I'm supposed to be 5w today. I had the same dream 2-3 times last night that I had this baby at 28 weeks and it died. The first time we made the decision to withdraw life support, and the second/third times it just died. I am not a big believer in dreams meaning things, but it FREAKED ME OUT.

Long cycles are such a drag, aren't they? I'm always so jealous by how fast things seem to go for people with normal cycles (or medicated cycles). But part of that is probably just that it seems to go faster when it's not me. :)

Sorry about your horrid dreams but I'm sure everything will just be fine. :hugs:

Thanks. I hope so. I don't think I've ever had a predictive dream, so I'm only moderately freaked out. But you'd better believe I'll be praying like crazy. :) I think I probably won't start feeling pretty comfortable until 32 weeks, though, especially having had that dream!

sotiredmama - that is an awful dream. probably caused by crazy pregnancy hormones and a few normal fears x

afm, I had my scan today, baby is well. We saw the hb and got measured two days ahead. They couldn't give me a reason why I'm spotting but if baby is fine then I'm ok with it. I was so relieved I forgot to ask for a photo :dohh:

Congratulations Bean!! How exciting! :happydance:

HappyH29 - I thought about a private scan but I couldn't find anything for less than £100 and it would have meant travelling so I decided against it. I would have loved to have had one though, just for reassurance sake.

Sotiredmama - I didn't start with any symptoms until I was 6 weeks with my daughter, so you've got some time yet. I know someone how had really low betas with a long doubling time and they weren't sure what was going on. Turned out she was having twins which she carried heathily to term, so betas aren't always the best measure.

Lindblum - sorry to hear about the spotting but yay for seeing your baby. It could just be that you irritated your cervix somehow?

AFM - just hanging out waiting for Friday. This week is soooooo slow!

lindblum! So relieved all is OK with your bean! Stupid US tech....

Lindblum - that is such great news!! :happydance:

Lealea - Thanks!! Nearly Friday! I'm sure everything will be just fine.

Sotiredmama - lindblum talks sense! :hugs:

Congrats Bean :)

An update from me... not good news, I'm afraid. Things were looking so good... good scan, heartbeat clear and fast on the doppler from before 7 weeks... but I'm now miscarrying at just over 10 weeks. Words can't describe how I'm feeling. This is our 3rd miscarriage. It took us 18 cycles to conceive... I feel so very, very sad.

We will probably take a bit of a break from ttc... even though we desperately want another child, and time is ticking on (no chance of that close age gap now), I know I need to let my body settle down - a late miscarriage is pretty traumatic. I don't plan on taking any supplements this time round... I feel we need to do this totally naturally if we possibly can.

I may not be on BnB for a while... wishing you ladies lots of luck, and I hope to be back in the bfp-club with lots of you very soon. xxxx

254 - this is terrible news... I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you massive :hug:

254 - I've posted in your journal. I can't not tell you how sorry I am. Just tragic news.

We are here if you need us.

Be kind on yourself.

Fly high moonbaby.

:hugs:

Oh 254, I can't even say how sorry I am. That is so horrible. I hope you heal quickly and get another little one at the right time for your family. ::HUGS::
We will be here if you need anything.

254 i am so sorry to hear this news!:hugs: please take care of yourself. prayers to you and your family!:hugs:

Bean66, congratulations on your BFP!! I hope this baby is very sticky! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9mths!!

Sotiredmama, I've heard of lots of ladies that don't get any symptoms till later on, I have a friend on here that started getting symptoms till close to 8 weeks...

Lindblum, YAY!!! baby is a ok!!

254, I am so sorry you are having to go through this :( if misscarrying is hard at close to 7 weeks I cannot imagine it at 10 :( I am so very sorry :hugs:

254 - I'm so sorry to hear your news. Its just so awful that these things happen. Take care of yourself.

Thanks Emma. I've very nervous as I can't see any progression in my test today. Although I realise yesterdays test had dried so may appear darker. I also now they are not designed to measure how pregnant you are. I just need something to help calm my nerves.

Your chart is looking good!! Fxd for you!

Bfn. Tested a day early because of my temp. Damn progesterone. Will stop taking it tomorrow and bring on AF, then IVF in may.

So sorry Daisy! If your temp is still up tomorrow I'd test again or get a blood test. The progesterone dose hasn't increased and in theory your natural progesterone would be falling if bfn so temp shouldn't be increasing.

Fxd Hun!

That's a good point, Bean, thank you. I always value your input. :flower: It's also possible I'm only 12 DPO or 12.5 DPO...

Just spoke to my nurse. She said that the doctor told me to test too early and to wait until Saturday to test again, and then stop the endometrin. And so it continues. Annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->