Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Bean66, test again tomorrow, remember hCG doubles every 48 hours :hugs: sending you positive thoughts.
Daisy, hope you get your BFP! Fingers crossed for you.
AFM, the :witch: got me today, I was so down this morning :( after lunch I was better, I am going to use Soy Isoflavones this cycle, I got my 2nd BFP in February on them. So hopefully they will work again with a better outcome.

Sorry the evil witch got you Emma. :hugs:

Tests are darker today. Will try and post a pic later. Just want the line to be dark already.

Daisy - How are you hun?

254 - :hugs:

How are the rest of you lovely ladies.

I've added a ticker. Still sooooooo nervous.

Bean, that's great the line is darker. I have a good feeling about it this time. Do you have an appointment to see your doctor yet?

I'm ok. Temp is still up. I may request a beta today.

Your chart looks good daisy!! Fingers crossed. :dust:

Not called doc yet. Waiting till Monday.

bean i love the ticker

daisy - fx for you yes your temp looks great!!!

I go today for my mid cycle u/s so we will see how many follicles there will be!:happydance:

so just had my mid cycle u/s and looks like there were 5 follies on the one side and 7 on the other but only 1 that is ata good size so far at 15 and the other one on the other size is 11. we are doing the iui on monday. We do the ovadril on sat night. so fx that this one will be good!:happydance:

Bean, so glad the line is darker! You remember I was concerned about my lines getting lighter ... well, I'm now 5w3d pregnant, so lines are pretty unreliable, I think! (I mean, if it's an obvious trend of getting lighter that's one thing, but comparing two tests to each other isn't always reliable). Also, how do you make a ticker? I totally want to do one of those!

joeys, good luck with the follicles!

Daisy, I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN, but I would request a beta, especially with the good temps! Good luck!

I think it's probably too late for a beta today. :shrug:

If I am, then when I stop the progesterone, I may not get AF. That's if my endogenous progesterone is high enough to sustain pregnancy. On the other hand, the sudden drop in progesterone may trigger AF no matter what. I wish I hadn't picked up the thermometer.

... edit... going in now for blood draw.

You'll get the results tomorrow, I assume? Let us know!

Also, your progesterone was 17 when tested, right? So you really should have enough natural progesterone to sustain pregnancy, the supplement is just for good measure, right?

254 i am so sorry for your angel.

Dasiy my fingers are crossed for you

Bean many congrats happy & healty :cloud9:

You'll get the results tomorrow, I assume? Let us know!

Also, your progesterone was 17 when tested, right? So you really should have enough natural progesterone to sustain pregnancy, the supplement is just for good measure, right?

Right. I'm going to get the results tomorrow. I will try to update but will be traveling out of the country, so may not be able to. I'm going to keep taking the progesterone though, until I get my results.

so just had my mid cycle u/s and looks like there were 5 follies on the one side and 7 on the other but only 1 that is ata good size so far at 15 and the other one on the other size is 11. we are doing the iui on monday. We do the ovadril on sat night. so fx that this one will be good!:happydance:

Fingers crossed hun. It'll be perfect for Monday.

Bean, so glad the line is darker! You remember I was concerned about my lines getting lighter ... well, I'm now 5w3d pregnant, so lines are pretty unreliable, I think! (I mean, if it's an obvious trend of getting lighter that's one thing, but comparing two tests to each other isn't always reliable). Also, how do you make a ticker? I totally want to do one of those!

joeys, good luck with the follicles!

Daisy, I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN, but I would request a beta, especially with the good temps! Good luck!

Thanks sotired. I know I should really stop testing. Stupidly I've ordered more pregnancy tests off the internet. Thought I'd have them for Monday but not sue for delivery until Wednesday. 4 FRER and 2 digi!!

Ticker. If you click on mine it'll take you to The Bump website. Click on the bit about making a ticker. Create then copy the 2nd line bbcode and paste in your signature. There are different types you can do. There is a development one too.

I think it's probably too late for a beta today. :shrug:

If I am, then when I stop the progesterone, I may not get AF. That's if my endogenous progesterone is high enough to sustain pregnancy. On the other hand, the sudden drop in progesterone may trigger AF no matter what. I wish I hadn't picked up the thermometer.

... edit... going in now for blood draw.

Absolutely everything crossed for you hun. Good luck! :hugs:

254 i am so sorry for your angel.

Dasiy - my fingers are crossed for you.

Bean many congrats happy & healty :cloud9:

Thanks hasty!! How are you doing?

Thanks, bean! Looks like it worked!

As far as testing goes ... I know the temptation, I totally do. A lab tech I know has drawn my hcg for me just to give me peace of mind. :) (it was 2018! So more than doubling) But Ireally think that taking too many pee tests is asking for trouble. They are not all "calibrated" the same, even within the same brand. They may have been stored differently, contain slightly different amounts of dye, your urine may be more or less concentrated, kwim? All things that can make it look lighter, even when teh baby's fine. So test if you wish, but try not to rely on them too much.

Lovely ticker Sotiredmama.

I really haven't accepted I'm pregnant yet. I don't feel it except for bruised bbs. But then only 4 weeks. I know you are right about the tests. It was stupid to order more. Chances are I won't get a blood test so need some reassurance. Will wait a day or two. Thanks.

I know what you mean, I'm almost 2 weeks ahead of you (more than 2 weeks ahead if I go my LMP) and I still don't feel pregnant. Although today I think I got the first hint of fatigue and nausea, but no sore boobs, no needing to pee, nothing. It definitely takes a while to sink in.

Hi ladies,
I feel a bit weird jumping in here when you seem to have such a close friendship with each other on this journey together.
However, after reading this thread from top to bottom over the last 3 weeks I feel like I know some of you a lot better. It's been quite a roller coaster ride!

I really hope you will be okay with me joining...
I found this forum when looking for solutions to my short luteal phase.

We have 1 child who's just turned 5. So it's been a long time coming to get prepared to TTC #2.
I'm on cycle #4 so the last 3 months LPs have been 12, 9, 11. And late ovulation of 16, 18, 17 and not sure if I have ovulated this month but it could be another 17.

After reading the first 50 odd pages or something, I went out and bought B6 tablets, then B Complex tablets and started them straight away. Woooooo you really don't know what the neon yellow pee is like until you really do see it for yourself.

So I've been taking 50mg of the B Complex since the first week of this cycle. I'm not sure if I ovulated really, but have disguarded one low temp and got my FF lines... tell me what you think please... (Can't post URLs as I have less than 10 posts but my fertility friend username is Bubby4Us)

So I guess I'm just hanging out in the 2WW and see how things go with this cycle. If you have any suggestions or can offer me any help with my cycle, I open to anything. Thanks ladies :winkwink:

Welcome NZer! Just a quick message to say hi and welcome. I'll be back later to do proper hellos!!

:flower:

Hi NZer!

I'm a loooooong time member of this thread, also trying for #2. We were ttc for 18 cycles, conceived in Feb but sadly have just rejoined as I'm miscarrying at 10.5 weeks... hoping that perhaps my LP might be OK now though. I've been charting since March 2008! I'm not taking any supplements at the mo as I've developed a bit of scepticism towards them...

Just wanted to reassure you that an 11 day LP is absolutely fine... your 12 day one looks good too, so it could be the 9 was just a random 'blip' (LP is usually pretty consistent from cycle to cycle) from a less-strong egg/corpus luteum.

Looks to me like you may've ovulated on CD21 this cycle... I think CD17 is unlikely given CD19 and 21s temps. Given that that's a fair bit later than you've been ovulating, keep a close eye on things for the rest of your cycle... B6 doesn't always 'help' everyone, and ovulating at CD16-18 would probably be preferable to in the 20s.

Best of luck!

joeys3453 - good luck for Monday. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Bean66 - I can relate - I did loads of tests this time around (with my daughter I only did 2 and that was it). I just needed to see that reassurance of a line.

NZer - Hi! I only started posting on this thread last week so we can be newbies together!

AFM - I had my scan on Friday. We saw two wriggly little babies. Everything looks good so far and they measured me at slightly further along than I thought I was so I will be 14 weeks tomorrow. It was a big relief to see that everything seemed ok, the next challenge is facing up to dealing with twins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->