Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Lealea - that's amazing news. I was thinking of you yesterday but didn't get the chance to get on BnB. Twins! Fantastic. Do twins run in the family?

NZer - I agree with 254, your LP seems ok. Even with no issues we only have a ~20% chance conception each cycle, it doesn't mean something needs fixing. Saying that with b complex my LP increased to 13 days and I've conceived 2 maybe 3 times in 4 cycles.

Gotta love neon pee! Can't now but will stalk your chart tomorrow. Fxd for you!

254 - thinking of you!! :hugs:

Lealea - that's amazing news. I was thinking of you yesterday but didn't get the chance to get on BnB. Twins! Fantastic. Do twins run in the family?

On my dads side but not my mums. Doing some googling it says that it only counts if it is common on your mums side. Funny thing is my sister is married to an identical twin and we always assumed she would be the one who had twins not me.

Lealea that's awesome news about your twins. Congrats :)

It's 10pm on Sunday night here in NZ. So I guess I'll be updating my chart at odd times of the day for you all overseas.

I updated it this morning and FF moved my lines. Bubby4Us is the username.
Not too sure about the high as temp though haha
So will keep on with temping to see how we get on. Funny how no two charts are ever the same.

When we were TTC #1 I had 5 cycles of 9-10 day LP too. So getting a 12 day LP while TTC #2 made me think I was pregnant. What a let down.

Sorry think I'm being stupid. Can't work out how to get your chart up on FF.

It does get weird with the time difference. It also gets quiet on here a weekends. We all seem to have far more free time when we're meant to be working.

How are you timing bding? EO day or waiting for +OPK, everyday etc?

Yeah I need to post a few more comments before I can post my chart :)

We've been baby dancing a week before OV and the day of and after OV. Just every other day or whenever we can as we don't live together and he works nights etc so it does make it tricky.

That is tricky. Are you using OPKs? I think the days before O are most crucial, we tried to bd on the day before the OPk became positive, OPK + and next day's until my cm changed. It can be a little stressful but after a few months I go to know my body and when I was likely to be Oing based on CM/CP then just used an OPK to confirm.

We also tried to bd on all EWCM days.

Fingers crossed the B complex works for you and gives your LP a little boost.

Oops I mean the week days leading up to OV. Not a week before lol

I guessed that. Thought it strange at first.

Fingers crossed for you.

Hi there ladies, been away for a while closed the page on my phone as was checking it faaaar too often! But curiosity got the better of me

254 so so sorry to hear your news, not really sure what to say but an thinking of you and sending hugs xxxxx

And then bean there is your wonderful news am truly over the moon for you got your bean :0)

I o'd again early again this cycle day 14 again so hoping I get another long lp like last cycle, must be the b-vits can't think what else it could be but am pleased

Hope everyone else is good and has had a good weekend xxx

Thanks Liz! FIngers crossed you caught the egg! Stay in touch! :flower:

Good morning a bit of a temp dip today. Not long until testing.
My Babys first day of school today. Wish us luck please :)

Bean, you're about to cross the 3,000 post mark. Get typing chickie hehe

Ha Ha well spotted! Can't believe I'm a BnB Addict. It'd explain why my DH what's to throw the laptop out the window sometimes.

Good luck for first day at school! So cool!!

Thank you. It's going well, she doesn't want me to leave yet though.

Home now, she's doing good. phew. Okay think I can link my chart now...

Hi all! This cycle is DRAGGING! I'm only on CD13, only 11 days til my average O day! I think not charting makes it feel really long. Trying not to think about it and just waiting for some ewcm to show up. Hope everyone is feeling ok! :) x

Hi Ladies!

I have questions for you all about B6. I read in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility (have any of you read it?) that in order to increase ewcm and lengthen LP I should take 500mg of B6. Well no stores sold more than 200mg pills, so I just bought those and started taking 2 a day this cycle. I've read plenty about getting too much B6 though and I'm wondering if I should cut back? I'm also wondering if B Complex would be better than B6? Or maybe both together? Can you give me some opinions?

I am at 2dpo and this is our 7th month ttc. I am definitely short on ewcm and have tried numerous tricks this cycle that I'm really hoping did the trick! My LP isn't short but I usually have 2 days of spotting before my period plus a 7-8 day period and typically a 28-29 day cycle. I read that B6 should help fix lessen the spotting and shorten my period, but this is my first month trying using it. Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->