Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Well there you go. I should have known Daisy would know. :)

I'm sorry to hear your beta was negative. What is the process for IVF now? Clomid and then harvesting?

Hey Sotired. Sorry you have been to a funeral. I didn't realise.

You have a Sweatpea!! I think you must be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get symptoms. My mum didn't. Either that or they are going to hit you with a vengeance a week or 2! I hope the former.

It was CDReed enquiring about B6. Apparently TCOYF recommends 500mg B6 for CM. It can't possibly be right.

Lucy, sotired is right, you haven't been trying long at all. It will happen. Have you had your prolactin tested before? It will happen. :flower:

Daisy - How are you hun? Enjoying your holiday? Hope you having lots of fun bding!!

Joeys - Hope you are relaxing!

EmmaDiva - How are you?

Whoops, you're right. Sorry NZer, I meant CDReed!

Yes, my uncle passed away. It was sad, but it was a nice time. I hope you're right about my symptoms! I actually called the MW this morning because I was feeling all sick on Friday and now nothing, and it made me a little nervous. So she wants to test my beta (just got back from the draw) and then do a u/s later this week. She offered me a u/s today, but I really felt like 6w0d was too early. Too much chance of not seeing a HB even if things are good. So I'll hopefully go tomorrow or Friday. Unfortunately I've been feeling really pessimistic about this pregnancy lately, so I appreciate the positivity!

I'm positive for you. Sure everything is just fine. Some ladies just dont get symptoms or they start late.

Keep us posted. :flower:

U/s now scheduled for 2 pm tomorrow. Why am I so stressed this pregnancy? I swear I was not like this last time!

Thanks everyone. We started tying in November so it's been 5/6 months, just my cycles are long so it hasn't been that many cycles! I know it'll happen, and I'm very blessed to already have two children. Yep my last prolactin test came back low so that's why I had another done because the test and symptoms didn't line up?! The last dr I saw thinks there's some hormonal imbalance going on, so I'll see what they say tomorrow! Hope you're having a nice holiday daisy, sorry AF turned up! :( fx'd for IVF!

Thanks guys. Vacation is great. So good to get away, and it's spectacular here - one of the most beautiful beaches I've seen. Powdery white sand for miles and crystal clear turquoise blue water.

IVF will involve 3 weeks of birth control pills, then lupron. Then after I get what they call a "lupron" period, I start injectable stims (follistim and menopur). I'll keep you all up to date, but the next month will be boring.

bean my relaxing time has been great so far! how are you feeling?

how is everyone doing? I ended up taking today off it was 89 here hd and i were both off went for a walk this morning hd mowed the lawn while i sat out in the sun read my book, then we grilled some chicken breasts and then went golfing. then went and had cherry berry which is a soft serve yogurt place where you can choose up to 20 different choices. then we went to see hd's parents and went and sat outside at hooters they are one of the few places that has outdoor seating. sat outside while hd had a few beers i had a quasadilla. now just sitting here relaxing before work tomorrow. It was so nice not temping this morning! i hope everyone is doing well!!! :hugs:

Joeys oooh that sounds so lovely its raining where I live! Haha that's so funny I went to hooters last night!! There's only a few in the uk so that's so random!!!

Hello to all of you ladies on here. Congratulations to those who have gotten their BFP, condolences to Sotiredmama and hang in there to all those still TTC.
I just thought that I would share my experience and concerns so far with vitamin B6.
I came off the pill in February, had a withdrawal bleed, then regular AF 28 days later. On CD 25, I had a big temperature dip and had a very very light pinkish/brownish discharge for 3 days before AF showed. I wasn't temping though so I don't know how long my LP was.
My next cycle was 26 days with a temperature dip on CD 25 again (10 DPO) with the same kind of discharge lasting 2 days this time before AF showed on CD 27. LP that cycle was 11 days (but really 10 if I count from the day of the temperature dip).
Then I discovered this thread, and started a B50 complex from CD 8 and red raspberry leaf tea from CD 5. Lo' and behold, I started getting the same discharge on CD 19 this time, at 5 DPO!!! And my temperature dropped on 6 DPO and has remained rather low ever since, even though it is above the coverline.
Has anyone's temperature been affected by B6? And anyone have this kind of discharge/spotting so early?
I'm attaching my chart so you can see what I'm talking about.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b4806

I was reading that women over 36 (me) have only 6% chance of falling pregnant each month. I think we're in for the long run this time around :sleep:

U/s now scheduled for 2 pm tomorrow. Why am I so stressed this pregnancy? I swear I was not like this last time!

Fingers crossed hun!! Keep us posted! I think this site, although amazing, does make me worry more. Ignorance is bliss as they say. :flower:

Thanks everyone. We started tying in November so it's been 5/6 months, just my cycles are long so it hasn't been that many cycles! I know it'll happen, and I'm very blessed to already have two children. Yep my last prolactin test came back low so that's why I had another done because the test and symptoms didn't line up?! The last dr I saw thinks there's some hormonal imbalance going on, so I'll see what they say tomorrow! Hope you're having a nice holiday daisy, sorry AF turned up! :( fx'd for IVF!

It'll happen. It's perfectly normal to take awhile. Let us know how the results go. I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon and the timing will fit perfectly into you lives.

Thanks guys. Vacation is great. So good to get away, and it's spectacular here - one of the most beautiful beaches I've seen. Powdery white sand for miles and crystal clear turquoise blue water.

IVF will involve 3 weeks of birth control pills, then lupron. Then after I get what they call a "lupron" period, I start injectable stims (follistim and menopur). I'll keep you all up to date, but the next month will be boring.

How did I miss you previous posts? I'm so jealous. Sounds amazing. The weather here is awful. Pouring with rain. It's not meant to stop for 5 days!

Wow the IVF regime sounds intense. Fxd for you! We'll keep you entertained in your boring month.

bean my relaxing time has been great so far! how are you feeling?

how is everyone doing? I ended up taking today off it was 89 here hd and i were both off went for a walk this morning hd mowed the lawn while i sat out in the sun read my book, then we grilled some chicken breasts and then went golfing. then went and had cherry berry which is a soft serve yogurt place where you can choose up to 20 different choices. then we went to see hd's parents and went and sat outside at hooters they are one of the few places that has outdoor seating. sat outside while hd had a few beers i had a quasadilla. now just sitting here relaxing before work tomorrow. It was so nice not temping this morning! i hope everyone is doing well!!! :hugs:

That sounds like the perfect day! Stay chilled!

I'm good, doctors today. Excited. But know it'll be a complete anticlimax! All they'll do is refer me to the midwife.

Joeys oooh that sounds so lovely its raining where I live! Haha that's so funny I went to hooters last night!! There's only a few in the uk so that's so random!!!

You in Nottingham? I used to go to the Nottingham Hooters when I was a student!

I was reading that women over 36 (me) have only 6% chance of falling pregnant each month. I think we're in for the long run this time around :sleep:

Ignore that! You'll get your BFP soon enough! There are loads of ladies in their 30's who catch quick and loads in their 20's that don't. Stay positive!

Hello to all of you ladies on here. Congratulations to those who have gotten their BFP, condolences to Sotiredmama and hang in there to all those still TTC.
I just thought that I would share my experience and concerns so far with vitamin B6.
I came off the pill in February, had a withdrawal bleed, then regular AF 28 days later. On CD 25, I had a big temperature dip and had a very very light pinkish/brownish discharge for 3 days before AF showed. I wasn't temping though so I don't know how long my LP was.
My next cycle was 26 days with a temperature dip on CD 25 again (10 DPO) with the same kind of discharge lasting 2 days this time before AF showed on CD 27. LP that cycle was 11 days (but really 10 if I count from the day of the temperature dip).
Then I discovered this thread, and started a B50 complex from CD 8 and red raspberry leaf tea from CD 5. Lo' and behold, I started getting the same discharge on CD 19 this time, at 5 DPO!!! And my temperature dropped on 6 DPO and has remained rather low ever since, even though it is above the coverline.
Has anyone's temperature been affected by B6? And anyone have this kind of discharge/spotting so early?
I'm attaching my chart so you can see what I'm talking about.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b4806

Hi,

Think you condolences where meant for 254?

Not sure about B50 and temps? Had anything else changed. As long as your temps are staying above coverline and AF starts after 10dpo I wouldn't worry. From what I've read you don't need to worry about spotting too much. Is it much or just a little when you wipe?

My cycles did allsorts in the first months after BCP. Up and down in length, random spotting, abdo cramping, hot flushes. It;s just your hormones settling down and trying to regain a rhythm. Where you on the BCP for long?

Someone once described it to me like a old radio. When it's slightly out you just hear a horrible fuzz, but I small tweak and it's perfect. You're body will find that tweak and everything will be fine. Just be patient.

Hi Bean66, thanks for answering.
I was on the pill for 7 years. The spotting is barely visible really. I guess it is just my body getting used to not being on BCP.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about tit too much.

Most of these things we wouldn't notice it we weren't checking. Just give your body time. I think exercise helps too. Seems to help regulate the hormones. Just be patient. Took us 8 cycles. Got pregnant exactly a year after stopping BCP (we didn't try for the first 3 months). I was on the pill for nearly 13 years though without a break.

Good luck!

Thank you Bean. You are such a happy and positive person! What a gem you are to have on this thread.

I'm going to try do more personals when I get to know you all a bit better :flower:
Sorry if I am being a bit mememe.

Bean, you ARE so positive and encouraging! Quite a blessing to all of us. I agree that ignorance is bliss! I was fairly educated when pg with my daughter, but was that many years younger and just didn't feel the same urgency about it happening THEN, I think.

Daisy, where are you on vacay? It does sound amazing!

Bean, Dr today? Ah, but you're right. At 4 weeks there really is nothing to do, I guess. Still, it's exciting to start the process!

Gimme, if you just got off BCPs I wouldn't worry too much about it. It can take at least 3 mos for your body to regulate, and taking longer than that is normal too. I'd give it a few more months and see how it goes. Personally I wouldn't up your B vitamin dose. I prefer 50 unless you know there's an issue, and you really ought to track for several cycles to see a pattern before coming to conclusions, you know? It's so hard, though! I know when I wanted to be pg I wanted it to happen RIGHT AWAY! The waiting and watching and charting thing can feel like it drags on, but most likely your body will right itself, I think.

So I'm sitting here fixing a laptop, it's almost midnight and I'm bored. Why did I think POAS at this time of night and only 8DPO is a good idea. grr and why are my eyes so sore and tired and why does it look like 2 lines. I think I might just be seeing things lol blah
8DPO is naughty, naughty, naughty. This is WHY they say don't POAS so early.

:dohh:

Picking it up, putting it down, picking it up, putting it down.
Turning it to the light, squinting, see a line, don't see a line.
Fix computer a bit more...
yawn

I wonder if that's evap.

Okay, enough rambling from me. It's probably nothing. I'm hallucinating :thumbup:

Night ladies :blush:

Thanks ladies. I do try and be positive. It's much easier being positive for other people though.

NZer - that made me laugh!! Can you post a pic? 8dpo is very early but it could def be the beginning of a BFP!! Fxd!!! :dust:

Sotiredmama - let us know how your scan goes.

Yep doc in 2 hours! He's literally going to fill a form in and take my blood pressure. But it's nice to be able to tell someone you're pregnant even if it is just my GP.

One thing I'm not positive about today is this stinking weather!! Stop Raining!!

lizc123 that is too funny that you were at hooters too! :thumbup: hd likes to go there since we have a vip card and we get happy hour prices all the time. he likes how cheap the beer is. :shrug: I just liked the chance to sit outside and enjoy the weather.

Bean yes it was a perfect day with hd and me. so sad i had to come back to work today. Plus didn't help that either my alarm went off and i turned it off or it didn't go off! :dohh: so i woke up about 15 min later than normal. made me feel in a rush and didn't like it then I feel like i am forgetting something.:dohh:

how is everyone else doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->