Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Thanks.

Sounding good NZer! It's very early. Can't expect much more that a faint line. Get another test!! Fxd! :flower:

It's positive! we have two pink lines :)

Congratulations NZer! Very exciting! All the best for you!
I've had one of those days today where I questioned why I want another baby, the girls were driving me CRAZY all day!! But it's the weekend tomorrow and I know I'll be over it! Lol.
Bean how are you feeling? Sotiredmama? Daisy? Everyone else lol! x

LLPM - I can imagine it feels like that sometimes. Kids must be exhausting.

I'm ok. A little wobbly, I don't know why. It's probably normal. My bbs are still sore, keep prodding to check. I just hear people say that they just felt pregnant and I don't really. But then I'm not even 5 weeks yet. My Cm is a little pinky/orange today but again I'm guessing that can be completely normal. I just need to relax. Wish my midwife appointment was next week but it would have meant rearranging patients.

OK gotta stay positive. Agreed to go to friends for lunch on Sunday. They are definitely going to bust me but I'm not going to say anything unless asked.

I go REALLY pee'd of yesterday with my 'boss'. She isn't my boss because I'm self employed but I work for her clinic/practice. Anyway she asked a few months back about babies and I just said 'when the stalk brings us one'. THen yesterday she was like how are you, any baby news? She knows we are trying so either I'm not or if I was I'll tell her when I want to tell her. It would be nice if she was asking out of concern but I know she wasn't. Anyway I just ignored her and told her about my bro and SIL and I'd told her about their IVF failure. SHe was like that's not what I meant which I ignored again.

I wish I'd said something like 'when there is news I'll tell you' but I didn't, so annoyed at her. I'm guessing she now knows and I didn;t want her to know. Not yet anyway. ARRGGHHHH!

Sorry! Rant over!!!

congrats NZer!!! that is so exciting! can't wait to see your ticker!:happydance:

bean - oh i totally hear you. I didn't drink last month when we were out with my brother and his girlfriend and some of their friends and they kept asking and saying since you are not drinking you are pg. I went off on him. well we haven't gone out with them for a reason and we saw one of his friends on tuesday and he was like i hear you pregnant. I was like no but I wish i was and i wish my brother would stop telling people.:growlmad: because it is very sad that people think i am when i am not! :nope: plus it isn't his place to tell anyone. so when we get pregnant i am not going to tell him he will have to hear it through the grapevine now.:dohh:

Ah joey that doesn't seem a very nice thing to do I would be majorly pissed off with that too, rumours like that don't help you at all, sometimes I wish I hadn't told anyone we were going to try but then would probably have had a public breakdown by now of I had no-one to talk too, hope this is a good month for u

Bean I have never been pregnant but imagine I will be anxious the whole way through if I get blessed with getting pg, bet it doesn't help having people sticking their nose in! Like u say you would tell her if u wanted her to know, gggrrrrr!

Wish I had kept my app today as have seen some beigey cm today,think I am 10dpo and if last cycle is anything to go by a should be due in 5/6days time
Bean I remember u saying u had some spotting and then It stopped before u got ur bfp, when ur spotting first started did it just feel like any other month?

Not long till the weekend!!

NZer, that's awesome! If it's there, it's there. :) Congrats!

Bean, I made that exact post on another board a little over a week ago. I was feeling super pessimistic, I was sure I was going to miscarry (not panicked about it, just seemed inevitable), and so on. And you know, I'm now 6w3d pregnant, and my hcg yesterday was 16000! So doubling in less than 2 days! I STILL don't have symptoms. No sore boobs, no nausea, no frequent peeing. NOTHING. And yet I am pregnant. :) I know with my first I didn't ahve symptoms until 6 weeks, which is pretty normal anyway. You are pregnant, hon, and I'm sure things will be fine!

For me, comparing to my previous pregnancy makes it worse. I feel like I should be feeling things I'm not, which makes me doubt my pregnancy. But on the other hand, having a child is a huge blessing, and probably makes it easier to bear the TTC journey. I'm sure it will be your turn soon, lizc!

joeys -- I hope you get your BFP this month! I'm keeping everything crossed for you! I know for me temps didn't mean that much post O ... my temp was pretty up and down and then shot up at 14 dpo. But I couldn't read anything about pregnancy from the luteal phase temps, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

lizc, I had implantation bleeding at 9 dpo. With both pregnancies, nothing felt any different tahn normal, except I had a little cramping early (7 dpo the first time and 9 dpo the second time). Cramping that early isn't normal for me. But otherwise, no symptoms. It felt like AF would come like normal, but she never did!

Man, joeys and bean, that is awful. I'm so sorry. Honestly, I find it very rude to ask if people are trying or baby news. Most people don't get pregnant right away, so you're liable to just hurt feelings. If they had news they wanted you to know, you'd know. Hopefully this month you really WILL be pregnant, though! :)

sotiredmama thanks i hope this is the month also! i am trying not to stress or think about it. i think it does help with not temping during the tww. I feel less stressed with not temping.:shrug: i am trying not to ss since last month i had all kind of symptoms but i believe it was because of the estradiol and progesterone supp.

that is good that you aren't sick or anything but yes could be that you have a child and they keep you busy so you are not thinking about the little things like you were before your first one?:shrug: just so happy for you and everyone else that gor their bfps!!!!!:hugs:

Liz - yes my IB was very similar to what I normally get. I know I should just enjoy this time. I've wanted to be here for so long.

Joeys - that's terrible. I'd have blown my top.

Sotiredmama - thanks. It good to know. Yesterday I felt like it was inevitable. So happy your levels are increasing. Fab news!

joeys, it's possible, but I was in school full-time and working pt when I was pregnant before. I actually think I was busier overall, but felt worse (although I did feel better on days I was busy than the weekends when I was home). My guess is maybe this is a boy this time. :)

Bean, seriously don't worry about the way you're feeling. I actually talked to some other friends last week and just told them that I needed positivity from them. They were positive for me even when I couldn't be. And they were right. I'm sure you are FINE! It's normal to not have symptoms until 6 weeks, and it's normal for symptoms to fluctuate. You are pregnant! :)

Hey ladies, I am 21 and I'm already on cycle 4 with no luck. The first cycle my boobs hurt worse than they ever had. My temps were super high and were still up when AF
came. Each cycle since then my temps haven't been super high after ovulation, and this cycle specifically my boobs would normally hurt pretty badly by now, and don't. I'm at 4dpo with an 11 day luteal phase. I'm trying b complex and hoping it works...I just hope my progesterone isn't too low but all signs point to that. I'm so scared of a) not conceiving or b) having miscarriages. I heard doctors usually won't check your progesterone levels or put you on progesterone after having a few miscarriages!! :/

Any advice?

sotiredmama - well that is the other theory is that it is not the same sex that you had before. I know my sister had a few different symptoms when she had her daughter to having her son. :shrug: either way you are pregnant! whoopppiieee!!!

bean - so have you had any symptoms lately?

Welcome Sweetmere. Nothing you've said makes me think you have a progesterone problem. We're you on BCP prior to TTC? 4 months is perfectly normal. How often and when are you bding?

Sotiredmama - thank you. You've really helped chill me out.

Joeys - just the sore bbs and maybe more thirsty. I need to keep reminding myself that I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow.

Welcome Sweetmere. Nothing you've said makes me think you have a progesterone problem. We're you on BCP prior to TTC? 4 months is perfectly normal. How often and when are you bding?

Sotiredmama - thank you. You've really helped chill me out.

Joeys - just the sore bbs and maybe more thirsty. I need to keep reminding myself that I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow.

I would add my chart but I'm at work & on my phone. My follicular phase temperatures range from 96.5-96.9. It's been as low as 96.3 but I think that's only been once, my cover line is usually 96.9 after O. Post ovulation my temps range from 97.0-97.7 and ONE time my temperature was 98.1...that was the highest ever in January...the only time I've had really high temps all of the luteal phase.

I was on the birth control pill for 4-5 months but quit in late July of 2011, so it's coming up on a year since I quit.

Thank you for reading...I think I'm just worried since my mother and all female family conceived on accident or 1st/2nd try. Also I keep lookin at charts and everyone has temperatures in the follicular phase that I have in the luteal phase, and temps in the 98.? range in the luteal phase!?

We have tried every other day, and every other dag babydancing around O time.

Thanks bean and sotiredmama for sharing your experiences I like to keep hope and pray that the spottig could be IB as i spot for quite a long time before af I would rather keep hope than 5/6 days of being down about it!

Still so happy for everyone who has got their bfp's really hope everyone else can join u in the bfp club soon :0)

Hi sweetmere this ttc business can be worrying hey? B complex I think has helped me o earlier and have a longer lp the past two cycles, was taking just b6 for a few cycles prior and didnt see a difference so think it is the multi b vits that have done the trick
I still spot before af but have been told many times it is normal so am trying to put that to one side!
I was worried to start with about low prog levels etc my blood test came back fine but have learnt that levels can vary so much hour to hour anyway! Your body could still be getting back to 'normal!' if u have been on bcp
It's hard not to stress isn't it but I always just think of the statistics even though it is taking so much longer than I had hoped the odds are in our favour of it happening :0) xx

Oops think I was typing as u posted so didn't see your reply!
My mum and sister both conceived within a few months I like to think they were just lucky!
I know I Have mistimed at least a couple of months so in my head knock a couple of months off how long I've been ttc....denial much?!
Don't know much about temping sorry :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"