Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Woohoo! T&C! Never been, but I'd love to go sometime!

AFM, we saw a dermatologist for my little girl today and he thinks she's okay. Unrelated to the symptoms that were concerning me, she developed this rash recently that he thinks could be a form of psoriasis. So not ideal, but it shouldn't be life threatening at least (if the symptoms spread or this rash doesn't go away with the cream he rx'd, he wants to see her back adn do some biopsies). Me, I had a mole biopsied. They used lidocaine to numb me (which is ok in pregnancy), and I asked to confirm that it was without epinephrine (that's what they normally do, but you can't have it in pg) ... but now of course I'm thinking I didn't see her draw it up, what if it was wrong?! Stupid, I know.

My 27dpo hcg was 6400 yesterday. Only up from 2018 5 days prior. So it's increasing, but more slowly than it should now. They said it has to be 12000 to see a hb, so we canceled my u/s for today. It's scheduled for next Wed. I guess we'll definitely know by then. But I've been up since 1:30 am today just becaues I couldn't sleep worrying, so I'm not looking forward to a long week until I know either way!

OMG Turks & Caicos looks amazing. Just googled it!! Wow!

Sotired - that's great re: your daughter. Out of interest what did you think she may have? Is the rash itching her?

Sorry you have no more answers. Your 27dpo beta is within range. I think it's quite common for levels not to quite double in some ladies. Are they doing another blood test or just waiting until next week for the scan?

Try not to worry. I know it's hard. I'll keep everything crossed for you. :hugs:

OK according to my calculator your doubling rate is fine.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

:hugs:

I woke up this morning, temp has dropped, another faint line. I did try take pics but my camera isn't that sensitive. I couldn't see anything in the photos. It's only 3.4MP. I might try take some with mums camera in a few hours.
The tests are ICs and are detecting hCG at only 10mIU/ml. So I guess it could just be normal hormones it's seeing?

Over what number would you consider to be pregnant? 25? Lower? Higher?

Bean, yay! I like your calculator better than the one I saw using, which gave me "lower than expected" for 27 dpo and "lower than expected" doubling times. So that's the one I'll use from now on. :) I knew I was still within the OK range, but I went from being above average hCG to significantly below average using hte calculator I was on, so that worried me, you know?

And yes, I'm going to repeat it tomorrow (I'm going to have it done at work, the MW was happy to just let me go until my scan next Wed, but I just won't rest well unless I know, I'm afraid. I thankfully have the luxury of having it tested at work if I wish).

Well, she's developing these things called telangiectasias, which are arterioles that you can see at the surface of the skin. They themselves are benign, but too many of them (especially in someone her age, who doesn't have them from sun exposure or pregnancy) can be pathological and can signify some genetic disorders. The derm thinks it's okay, unless she starts getting them in other parts of her body. So that's a relief. The rash doesn't seem to be bothering her, thankfully! I'm not too concerned about, and I think it will be manageable even if it turns out to be a form of psoriasis. I'm just relieved she's not too itchy.

NZer. I considered myself positive when I saw a second pink line, even with a test sensitive to 5. You're not considered pregnant with a blood test until 25, but that's a different measure (different levels of hormone in the blood than in urine). So ... if you have a line, and you can see that it's pink (an evap won't have color), then I say it's positive. The temp is dropping, but it's still considerably above coverline, which is a good sign. For me, it didn't shoot up until around 14 dpo. So I say keep temping. You'll know for sure soon.

Sotiredmama - glad you liked the calculator.

I'm AF you're no longer worrying about your daughter. Great you could get her to a paed for a check up.

NZer - sounding promising! After with Sotiredmama re levels. Fxd!!

Bean, what is AF? Here we use that to mean "Aunt Flo" (the witch!), but obviously that's not right in this context. :)

Sorry, stupid phone meant to be glad!!! Not sure how that happened!

I am doing great bean how are you doing?:thumbup: i broke down and temped this morning just to see what it was like and it wasn't that high but then again i didn't sleep with any covers on since it was like 80 degrees in our house because of it being so nice out. but i am not worried or going to stress about it. I have acupuncture today so that will help me stay relaxed. Plus this morning I got me a carmel vanilla chiller and a caramel roll! I feel like such a pig but I am just going to enjoy it!:dohh:

They sound yummy :)

4:30am here, I can't sleep. I have a runny nose and sore throat.
I'll test again when I wake in a few hours.
Reminds me of my first pregnancy and have had a bleeding nose.

yes it was i felt i deserved it! :haha:

i am sorry you can't sleep. maybe this is a good sign then!!! fx for you!

Hi all!
Joey that sounds liked kin of treat I've been a pig today haha meant to be good on my holiday countdown but can't stop eating will have to be put on rations if ever get pregnant!
Fingers crossed NZer :0) must be nice to compare previous pregnancy symptoms...or does it make it worse?!

I'm about 9dpo was going to have my blood test done tomorrow but thinking I might put it back as is an awkward time and work about 45mins away so is awkward to take time off, and also spotting hasn't started yet but probs will in the next day or 2. Maybe will wait until after holiday don't feel too concerned this month. Yet!!!

P.s bean I live in Leicester but work near Nottingham hence the hooters visit hehe!!

I have got a temp rise, still gotta POAS.
I think all pregnancies are different so it's hard to make comparisons 'they say' hehe
Okay off to test...

Fingers crossed NZer!!!

So I'm having a mini panic! For some reason feel really pessimistic today. Just have a sinking feeling. I thought I'd feel different pregnant but I don't. Except the sore bbs. Which are still sore but not as sore as they were. I know I'm only early and it's probably normal to not have symptoms yet but I can help but worry today. Sorry for the downer post.

Imsotired - how are you today?

Liz - hopefully you'll get a BFP then the text will be pointless.

Joeys - a caramal vanilla chiller sounds amazing!!

Another faint. Gonna go buy a better test.

I think what you are feeling is completely normal hun Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"