Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Lizc123- thank you, actually last cycle for th FIRST time ever I started spotting 2 days before AF...my temps dropped fast the last few cycles started 8 or 9 dpo. ;( about the time the egg would implant. I also o on cd17...

My mum conceived both me and my brother straight away too. But took us 9 months.

My temps are low too. From what I can gather, progesterone doesn't necessarily correlate with temperature. I have a poor temp shift and lowish temps and my progesterone levels was above normal. I have also seen chart of ladies with low progesterone who have high temps and a good temp shift.

Low temps 'could' indicate a thyroid issuer esp if you have other signs of hypothyroid but again. My thyroid hormones were fine.

Have you tried the Sperm Meets Egg Plan? Basically bd every other day from cd 8, use OPKS from cd10, continue bding EO day until + OPK, Bd that day and the next 2 nights, have a day off then do one more night for good luck.

I found it very beneficial learning to read my CM/CP then I knew when I needed to bd. I think the 2 days leading up to O day are the more beneficial.

Really try not to worry. Our chances of conception are about 20% with perfect timing. It really doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Good luck.

Converted F to C now and your temps are lower than mine but as I said I don't think it necessarily indicates a problem. Have you searched for lower bbt charts on FF?

I don't have a paying account on FF. thought about getting one but I'm scared I'll pay for it and conceive straight away, wasting money!

I'll look up thyroid issues. It's just awkward to go into the doctor and say "hey, can you test my thyroid and progesterone? Thanks" lol

Welcome sweetmere.

7am, been awake for hours while DF and DD sleep so am on my phone in bed.

Earlier you were discussing people asking if you're pregnant yet. I made that mistake last time we were TTC.
I got so frustrated with people from work asking.
This time I told my neighbour we were TTC and again, silly idea. I just said I'll tell you when we are so you don't have to keep asking.

Id like to keep it a secret for now. Although mum knows, my best friend in another country knows but other than that hehe

We got engaged on Valentines day and have a wedding date in October. I think we'll have to bring out forward a bit. I have my dress and there's no way I'd fit it at 7 months pregnant!

When I get on my NetBook I'll have to check out the rest of the forum and get my tickers and signature sorted out.

Sweetmere - you probably haven't got a thyroid problem. It's very easy to feel we need to fix something when we're not getting our BFP. It'll happen. Just stay calm and be patient. I know easier said than done.

NZer - so excited for you. I really wish I'd said something like, don't worry I'll tell you when there's something to know. Now she probably knows. Arrrrgghhh. My bestie in spain knows too.

Congratulations on the engagement!! What do you have planned for the wedding? What an exciting year for you.

Thank you :)
Our plans were to elope. But when I told mum she was horrified. So then it became a small signing of the papers ceremony at the registry office, still not good enough.
So now, we are getting married at our church and will go have photos and then have dinner at a restaurant. We'll be asking for our guests to pay for their meals in lieu of a present. We really just want something simple to be honest. Can you feel the non-excitement in my voice? haha Neither of us wants anything big.

It'll still be amazing.

We had a small wedding. Just 14 to the ceremony then drinks in a pub then early dinner. Then we had 70 friends meet us at a bar near the resturant. Had the bar to ourselves no charge just minimum spend. Had an amazing day and night.

Very exciting!

hope everyone has a great weekend not sure if i will be on here at all this weekend. hope to see some bfp's!!!:happydance:

Your wedding sounds prefect!
The only thing different for us is we don't drink.
But I'm thinking that at the dinner, we'd probably pay for the first 2 drinks or something like that. Although mum said they would have drinks and nibbles at the church after the ceremony while we go have photos anyway.

I'm thinking maybe we just bring it back to our original date in June. Just 2 months to plan. Shouldn't be too hard. It's just the fact we may not get the restaurant booking or photographer we want.

Have a great weekend Joey.

I'm going to pop around to mums soon and make dinner in the Crockpot. Dad's been away and comes home today, mum went away yesterday.

Tomorrow we have church and then a 3rd birthday party.

We did ours in 6 weeks!! It'll def help distract you through your first trimester!!

lol That's true. We should just get on with it then aye.

We just discussed it and feel that June 30th is best and will confirm with our Pastor at church tomorrow.

Bean when is your EDD? Ours is New Years Day or there about.

So exciting! 30th June sounds perfect!!

From O my EDD is 29th December. I've got a little bump buddies trend. I'll send the the link later. Some of them are sooooo big.

Yep!

Here you go.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/971975-christmas-baby-buddies.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->