Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

bean do you know is that normal? does that happen to everyone?:dohh:

Bean it's worth the wait! The older the baby is the better the ultrasound. I went at 4 weeks with maggie and it was so boring, the 12 week one is amazing when they start moving around!
I have a retroverted uterus too but only since maggie was born?! Lol, no one seems to think its a problem!

That's interesting Ann, my sister has reynauds too, she has major hormonal issues, has periods every other week the nothing for 3 months - she's all over the place! I might suggest b6! She isnt ttc but is desperate to be "normal".
My GP was most unhelpful. She didn't think short LP was an issue so I did my own research instead. I'm definitely seeing changes. I used to O sometime after CD31 but it's averaging CD24 now and my PMS is heaps better. Not sure if you've read back on this thread but I've been TTC since nov and have 2 little girls. Hope you see some improvement in your cycles soon and a BFP too! :)

I have never met another proper Raynauds person. They say it is really common, but I have never seen anyone with the full out white fingers. I teach and the children all say 'eeeerrrrrr miiiiiissss, what is wrong with your hands!?' Thank you children!!

I am on my 16th go now! Beginning to doubt it will ever happen. Worse thing about it is my husband wants it sooooo bad. I feel I could cope if it was just me I was letting down, but him as well, that really upsets me! He is a real children person, kids are drawn to him and he has all the time in the world for them.

Any ways maybe the LP isn't the issue sotiredmama. When I went for my blood tests this morning they took 9 vials! I nearly passed out!! SO they must be looking for something! Hopefully nothing bad! I have to wait till June to find out!

It's my feet I struggle mainly with, although hands are more commonly affected. I get the secondary red, hot, painful hands but they don't go white. In the winter I wear gloves with silver in from the raynayds society, plus another pair and long wrist Warners!

I think I had about 9 vials, they test loads of things. We're these your 21day/7dpo blood tests?

bean do you know is that normal? does that happen to everybody?:dohh:

The flushing? I think it's common with progesterone.

Bean it's worth the wait! The older the baby is the better the ultrasound. I went at 4 weeks with maggie and it was so boring, the 12 week one is amazing when they start moving around!
I have a retroverted uterus too but only since maggie was born?! Lol, no one seems to think its a problem!

I mainly want it sooner because the first week in June is a big bank holiday and my birthday. Will be seeing lots of friends and wound love to be se to announce the pregnancy. They'll guess anyway. But don't want to announce until I'm sure everything is ok. The idea of a MMC scares me.

Totally get that bean! How many weeks are you wanting it at?

Around 9 weeks, but seems crazy to spend £100 for a scan 2 weeks early esp as we know how tight money is going to be. I called to see if I could move my scan slightly earlier but they said it had to be after 12 weeks and before 14 weeks from LMP. At least mine is when 12 weeks 1 day from LMP but 11 weeks 4 days if I calculte from O.

omg i feel like:gun: today. i have freaked out on a few people here at work and almost :comp: then i wanted to :grr: to my computer. one minute i am :change: the people sitting next to me think it is :rofl: because I never act like this. she said now she knows i am human. i am just not having a good day!:sad2:

Sorry you are having a bad day. Your post did make me laugh though. SOrry to get a smile from your bad day!

Hopefully it's a good sign. I had a couple of bad days just before my BFP! :hugs:

oh i think it is funny because I am never like this at work maybe at home. but normally i can control myself but not this morning i just went :gun: and can't control it. i just want to :ignore: when people send me stupid stuff at work. i sent a message to hd and he said i have been like that for a few weeks now :saywhat: he better watch out when he gets home tonight!:rofl::rofl:

I am glad I made you laugh though. I just wish i knew when i was going to flip out you know:awww:

I hope this is a good sign. I really haven't had any symptoms besides slight cramps every now and then but nothing like the last few cycles so not sure what that means. trying not to ss but I think i am going :loopy::dohh:

Hopefully the bloodwork will help! A 9-10 day LP can be an obstacle, although a 10-11 can be OK (I'd had a 10-11 day LP when I conceived this time). The good news, LPD is very treatable if that's your problem!

ETA: Why do you have to wait until June?! The results of blodo tests should be back in a day or two. Or is it that they need to take blood later in your cycle?

I am going to have a scan as well, in the middle of this month. Then I guess it takes time to get all of the results back from the various departments to the fertility Doc?

My luteal phase has been longer since I have been taking B6 I pray that the short LP was the problem and it happens soon!

Arrrrggghhhh! Just realised I've lost £50 cash out of my back pocket!!! I'm soooooo angry with myself! Really needed that money! Why didn't I put it straight in my wallet!!!!

Arrrrgghhhhhh!

oh no bean i am sorry isn't that the worst. I hope it magically appears! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks! I don't think it will. I know I need to let it go but hate it when I do something so stupid and preventable!

oh you are preaching to the chour here. remember i backed into the garbage can and then hit the garage rails! that cost 280 to fix. :hugs::hugs: it will be ok!

Errrrm yeah that's a good point! Sorry! Could be alot worse! Thanks!

Also DH got a promotion. Told work he was applying for a job with better money and closer to home and they matched it so he wouldn't leave! So he still has a long commute but the extra ££ will help with maturnity leave. :happydance:

Right ladies, I'm still taking B complex. Should I have stopped? Think I'll keep taking it until I see midwife next week. I know b vits are good during pregnancy. Just worried its a little too much.

Errrrm yeah that's a good point! Sorry! Could be alot worse! Thanks!

Also DH got a promotion. Told work he was applying for a job with better money and closer to home and they matched it so he wouldn't leave! So he still has a long commute but the extra ££ will help with maturnity leave. :happydance:

Right ladies, I'm still taking B complex. Should I have stopped? Think I'll keep taking it until I see midwife next week. I know b vits are good during pregnancy. Just worried its a little too much.

see so it can be worse so just be glad that you are healthy and so is baby! hopefully that cheared you up a little bit! :thumbup:

that is awesome about your dh's job! that is so great they did that and so happy fo your guys:hugs:

i am not sure about the b complex and when you should stop taking it!:shrug::shrug:

well i feel a little better today but woke up at like 5 feeling like i had to pee but didn't want to get up so i sat there waiting for the time to pass :loo: then i did fall back asleep 10 min till my alarm went off!:saywhat: i did feel i need my caramel vanilla chiller and caramel roll again this morning. I wasn't hungry but felt i needed one!:rofl: my face looks like i am sunburnt because it is so red and flushed. but we haven't had sun out for the last few days!:nope: So not sure with the estradiol or the progesterone supp but normally i break out the week before af and have not actually have pretty clear skin right now which is really nice:thumbup: plus really haven't had any cramping or anything like i have been having it is pretty nice. ok sorry i see i am rambeling! just :ignore: me!:rofl::rofl:

Glad you are feeling better today! Have everything crossed for you!! Sounding promising!

thanks bean i hope so too i am trying to stay positive but just don't really want to get my hopes up. I kind of want to test but I am staying away. I mean it isn't till monday and tomorro is friday so maybe that will help!:thumbup: HOw are you feeling?

I'm good thanks. Still nausea but bbs still sore.

From experience all testing early did for me was add a few days to this 12 week wait!

Sotiredmama - how are you?

Daisy :wave:

Liz - How are you?

oh thanks bean! i have a question did you have symptoms again? i swear i can't remember! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->