Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

I think that's a good place to be. I found the first few months the most frustrating.

From your chart I'd say you O'd cd24 too. But think deciding your 4dpo might be best. It's good you're getting your progesterone test this cycle.

I feel like I have a hangover without the fun of drinking. Realised I'm better up and about which is good being still makes me worse. Definitely a good thing as I have an active job!

thanks ladies but i think af is coming i stopped taking my progesterone and i feel a lot less cool today. so i have a feeling af will be here in a day or two! :cry:

thanks bean! i can only hope this next cycle will be the one!:thumbup:

hi friends, do you know what is the good level of progesterone on cd20?

Someone put a good graph on here once. I'll have to google it.

In the uk they want to see levels over 30. In US (mmol?) I think it's over 10? Or over 15 for medicated? Don't quote me on that though.

Joey - it will be. How long have you been trying? Sorry I've forgotten.

well hd and i in june will be together for 10 years and on the 27th this month will be our 1 year anniversary. we have been trying for a little over a year.:cry:

thanks bean i know it will god just has it in his plan that it will be a whiel

Welcome August! Sorry the depo messed you up. Hormonal birth control sucks! CD1 is always first day of proper flow. If flow starts in the evening most count the next day as CD1. Spotting is often not a problem depending on how heavy it is and just how many days after O is starts. Usually you should give anything at least 3 months to see a difference. Do you do any exercise at all? I have noticed a few times (not on this trend) that often beginning light regular exercise can help balance the hormones. I would consider starting a straight b100 complex when you other run out and see if this has an affect. Can you link you chart so we can see it.

Also have you thought about trying natural progesterone? I do think we all try and fix too much in a desperation to be pregnant when actually time is all that is needed. However, I started B100, vitex (AC) and natural progesterone all in one cycle and from that cycle I saw a change. I didn't use the progesterone after that but something definitely shifted. With the cycle I used the progesterone I had loads of PMS/pregnancy symptoms. After doing some reading I found out that this was because of an up regulation of my oestrogen receptor which had become redundant. I do wonder whether this is what kick started my system again.

I used Emerita Progest. You use it from after confirmed O. If you get your BFP you have to continue it until at least week 12.

Hi Bean

Many thanks for replying to my post, you've definitely got me thinking about a few things....... If you wouldn't mind looking at my ovulation chart that would be great, https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c27ab

This is my 4th cycle at charting so I've shown the first chart and the latest chart. I was taking Vit B and Agnus Castus back in February and this cycle was different to the other 3. I could be really wrong here but a few days after ovulation I felt sickly, sore, tired, general pregnancy symtoms (possibly too early). My temp dipped which I was convinced was due to implantation, rose again and then dipped closely followed by AF (a lovely "M" shape although no idea what it means!). I'm wondering if something did happen this time but the egg just didn't stick. The 3 charts after this don't resemble this at all, started spotting earlier and I haven't had any other early physical symptoms that may indicate pregnancy, my temp in the latest 3 rises then usually starts to drop from day 4 onwards. Funnily enough I stopped the agnus castus after the cycle in February so it probably is a very good idea to try taking the combination again and see if it has an effect next month. I started using progesterone cream last month and I do no exercise at all - thanks for that advice, may have to force myself to be more active!!!

I'm still spotting and this is 10DPO which is a slight improvement on the previous 2 months, temp slowly dropping though so expecting AF any time now.....

Thanks again for replying. Hope you're feeling well, I had such an easy pregnancy with my son. He's my life and I love being a mummy so much; can't wait to do it again (one day! :cry::shrug:)

Yeah your charts looked a little like mine used to. No real temp shift. I have my progesterone checked and it was fine but the test also coincided with my cycles improving so I don't know what my progesterone would have been.

Sorry the witch got you. I can only see the last chart now a new one has started.

Which progesterone are you using? I really noticed a change in my temps with the progesterone. Does it have a USP value?

Yeah I'd start AC again. How much were you taking and how? If you are getting more a tincture is best. Ideally strength 1:2. 20 drops in water each morning.

I can't remember sorry are the doctor refusing to do tests? A 7dpo progesterone test might be beneficial.

You'll get you little bundle of joy. :hugs:

Just went back and read your last post. I got tests by saying about random spotting rather than about fertility. They knew we were trying though. Could you see a different doctor.

TBH though they are probably right. Your body just needs time to rebalance.

Yeah your charts looked a little like mine used to. No real temp shift. I have my progesterone checked and it was fine but the test also coincided with my cycles improving so I don't know what my progesterone would have been.

Sorry the witch got you. I can only see the last chart now a new one has started.

Which progesterone are you using? I really noticed a change in my temps with the progesterone. Does it have a USP value?

Yeah I'd start AC again. How much were you taking and how? If you are getting more a tincture is best. Ideally strength 1:2. 20 drops in water each morning.

I can't remember sorry are the doctor refusing to do tests? A 7dpo progesterone test might be beneficial.

You'll get you little bundle of joy. :hugs:

Thanks again Bean, yep witch got me this morning!!!

The progesterone is 'Wellsprings Serenity" - doesn't have USP value on it and stupidly haven't kept the packaging. Did you only use the cream from ovulation till AF? Ahh didn't realise the tincture was best - I've just bought the capsules again from Holland & Barrett this morning. Recommended dose is 4 caps a day equating to 6,400mg vitex AC - Is that a lot less or similar to the dosage with the tincture.

Another good point about mentioning spotting to my docs - I'm going tomorrow anyway so I'll mention it then and see if she'll check my bloods. Its weird but always feel a bit better once AF does arrive, didn't work this time but theres always hope for next time.

Thanks again for your great advice :flower:. Will let you know tomorrow what my GP says.....

I took much less AC than that. Probably 1000mg day.

Yes that progesterone does have USP so should be affective. How much are you applying?

Good luck with the doctor. Just tell he your having lots of spotting on and off. She should offer you bloods and an US. I had to suggest the progesterone one to mine.

Good luck

I was applying a quarter of a tsp twice a day although since I've bought it I only ended up using for about a 4-7 days after ovulation, thats when my spotting starts and my temp dips and stays low. I thought I'd read somewhere you stopped it then but may be mistaken; do you think I should use until AF starts even though I know by my temps I've not conceived? Sorry to be bombarding you with all these questions- its so nice to finally have someone to talk to about it all! Fingers crossed she'll take bloods tomorrow!

Sorry AF arrived August! Hope your GP runs some tests for you! Bean you are a fountain of knowledge :)

I woke up all blocked up this morning, thankfully it eased throughout the day, but having been feeling queasy this evening too. I know it's way too early to get pg symptoms (6dpo) so not thinking that, just bummed that I'm feeling crap and then AF might show up in the next 2-3days and I'll feel more crap! I'm having a girly 2 days away with some friends this weekend, so looking forward to it & praying AF doesn't show up til I get back at least!

Daisy are you out there? Hope you're ok?! X

I would keep taking it. You want it to help normalise your system do take to 14dpo unless AF arrives sooner.

No problem.

LLPM - everything crossed hun. :flower:

Daisy - :hugs:

Sotiredmama - where you at? Everything ok? :flower:

Joeys - :hugs:

Sorry AF arrived August! Hope your GP runs some tests for you! Bean you are a fountain of knowledge :)

I woke up all blocked up this morning, thankfully it eased throughout the day, but having been feeling queasy this evening too. I know it's way too early to get pg symptoms (6dpo) so not thinking that, just bummed that I'm feeling crap and then AF might show up in the next 2-3days and I'll feel more crap! I'm having a girly 2 days away with some friends this weekend, so looking forward to it & praying AF doesn't show up til I get back at least!

Daisy are you out there? Hope you're ok?! X

Aww thanks LLPM, I'm feeling very positive and know I'll get there eventually. Fingers crossed for you though, your symptoms sound quite hopeful???? Hope you enjoy your weekend away :thumbup:

so i woke at about 2:30 with horrible cramps and to find af is here in full force! :nope: my cramps are horrible i just want to cry. Plus found out a friend is pregnant again after just having her one child that is I believe 6 months. This will be her 3rd. I am happy for her just doesn't feel fair! :cry:

sorry for being MIA, ladies! I'm still a couple pages back in reading, but I thought I'd post. WEll ... now I'm feeling crappy. No vomiting, but I'm exhausted and don't want to eat anything. Not really queasy, just nothing but cereal sounds good. So I've been eating nothing but cereal for days. :)

I go back for another scan on Wednesday (next week) to see if the subchorionic hemorrhage resolved. Hopefully so, and hopefully we'll see a strong little heartbeat!

joeys -- I am so sorry to hear that, hon. :(

August ... sorry about the depo! I have been on the pill a lot, and always had my fertility come right back, but I've heard that about depo. It made me too nervous to try it, although my brother insists it's the one kind of BC that always returns fertility ... it just seems like it can be a process in getting it back, since it's designed to hang out in your body. There are lots of knowledgable ladies on here to help you on the journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->