Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

joeys -- good luck this month! I hope the new schedule this month really helps!

LLPM - sorry about AF! I'm glad your results were normal! What was the number? Since you're temping, I would honestly go with your date instead of CD28. I had an OB insist on doing it on CD21, because, you know, that's 7dpo for EVERYONE, OBVIOUSLY (sarcasm :). I'm also sure you're ovulating, since you're getting a reliable temp shift. As far as I know, there is no way to get a temp shift without O'ing. I once had an an anovulatory cycle, and I def had no temp temp shift.

Oh crap ... I just heard from my midwife ... she doesn't want me to do anything until my ultrasound tomorrow except rest and drink water. She wasn't really reassuring. :(

sotired! i am sorry but maybe she just wants you to relax for it tomorrow???:shrug:fx that everything is ok!!!!

thanks i do hope that the 3rd time is a charm for the iui!!!

Hey ladies. Sorry to disappear. How is everyone?

Sotiredmama - How was the scan?

Riana - Not directly but if it helps with progesterone it could raise bbt. My temp shift was never very good and my temps were quite low but my progesterone was fine. My temps were very similar to yours.

Joeys - How are you?

LLMP - Hope the witch is being kind to you.

AFM - All good. Still feeling fine, which is a little worrying but much more relaxed than I was a few weeks ago.

bean!!!:hugs: glad you are doing well! when is your next scan?

I am doing pretty good had my acupuncture yesterday and do my mid cycle u/s tomorrow. i am not temping at all this month and i stopped taking b12. still taking multi vitamin and b100 complex. so we will see:shrug:

Fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow. Hope you have some lovely plump follicles. Keep us posted. FXD.

My scan is on the 13th June. It will be my first. Seems so long away still. 4 more weeks. My best friend and godson are in the UK (from spain) from the end of May so that will help distract me.

oh yeah that does seem far away but I am sure it will be here before you know it! Try to occupy yourself with other things and it will go fast! :thumbup:

I hope we got some good follies tomorrow. since they upped to letrozole dosage i am hoping this will work!:happydance:

Hope it goes well joeys!
Bean, I'm all good - AF seemed like it would be short but then BAM yesterday was heavy again! :s my breast ultrasound came back inconclusive but GP thinks it might be a report error. Will find out for sure today what it means. Not too worried about it as milk has dried up. I have another progesterone test on CD28 this month, Ifthat comes back normal they'll think about clomid seeing as this is my 6th cycle. The GP I saw yesterday was really understanding and supportive - I think she understands more than the male
GP I saw (although he's super hot!! Haha)

Riana - Not directly but if it helps with progesterone it could raise bbt. My temp shift was never very good and my temps were quite low but my progesterone was fine. My temps were very similar to yours.

This cycle is still anovulatory :-( A few days ago I started taking B6. I think without b6 would be my temps lower.
I asked because my temps increased last days and it seems they are nearly post-ov. But ovulation isn´t possible due to negative OPKs.

Are you taking B6 on its own? It's best as a b complex or at the very least with b12. Some ladies do get hot flushes with high dose b vits.

How often are you doing OPKs and are you limiting liquids and holding pee for at least 3 hours? I have very short surge so mine is easily missed.

Keep bding regularly and try not to overanalyse yet as you'll just get stressed. I'm speaking from experience (blush). Also watch our for false crosshairs on FF. I've had crosshairs and thought I'd O'd only for them to be moved a week later. We completely missed O. I was gutted.

LLMP - maybe another day is a good think. I found my AF changed slightly before my LO got longer. Hope your results are ok today. You're lucky in the uk you have to be trying 12-18 months before they'll even consider seeing you. Longer if you already have kids.

I´m taking 60mg of B6.
Last cycle I had an ovary cyst. Anovulatory cycle is typically in this situation - for me.
Only I want to know if is possible the B6 increases the temps.
I have no problem to find if I ovulated or will ovulate. But thanks for your kindly advices.

The scan was good! Baby is healthy and on track! They think all the cramping was caused by my uterus absorbing what was apparently a very large subchorionic bleed. So for now, everything looks perfect!

Btw, bean, I didn't start feeling sick until close to 8 weeks, and then I got pretty miserable. You never know!

PP, if your temps look like you O'd, I say you did. OPKs are far less reliable than temps and it is entirely possible to miss your surge. If you just started taking teh B6, it seems too fast for it to have affected your temp. Good luck!

Joeys -- good luck with those follicles!

well go in for mid cycle scan today i hope it is good. i really want to stay positive for this 3rd iui!

Joeys - hope scan went well.

Sotiredmama - so pleased everything is on track.

Im good but I am devastated to say they my SIL has lost her baby. Should be 12weeks tomorrow but going for a D&C instead. Just gutted for them. It was there miracle baby.

Thanks Sotiredmama. Can't even begin to imagine what they're going through. Took them so long to get to this point. They said at the beginning if the pregnancy that if it doesn't work out they'll stop trying. I really hope they don't but understand if they do. They don't want anymore heartache. So unfair.

Just so sad.

So scan went well 19 size collie on the left and 14 & 14.5 follies on the right doing. The trigger tonight and then iui on Sunday. I really hope this works I think this is a good sign.
Bean I am so sorry for ur sil noone should ever gave to go through that.

That's great news Joeys. Everything crossed for you.

And thank you.

So sorry to hear that Bean - they must be gutted! :(
Glad you're still feeling well though, I know it's a bit unnerving, but don't stress too much. Enjoy the lack of sickness!

Good luck joeys, hope this is your turn.

I'm now on CD8, this cycle is going much quicker so far. I stopped the b-vits 2 days ago so we'll see how we go, I kind of have a feeling that I maybe didn't need them and the lack of pregnancy was due to other reasons. I know my LP has been short but I think it just wasn't our time! :)

so did the iui on sunday. i had a different person do it and she mentioned that i had spotting and she said that was due because i either had ovulated or was going to start ovulating. :shrug: can that affect of when we did the IUI?:shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->