Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

ok one other thing went to the restroom:blush: and when i wiped it was like ewcm is that normal?:shrug:

Sorry joeys I'm not really sure about the CM!! Fx'd for tomorrow, really hope it's a BFP for you! Will be thinking of you, it's always nerve wracking testing!

I'm now on Cd22, have O'd on CD24 for the last few cycles so hoping to O soon! I've had lots of ewcm the last few days too as usual pre-o but my girls were up and down all night so I don't have a reliable temp reading for this morning as I usually take my temp at 6:30, but I was up at 4 then 5:30 so it was really low! :( I don't think I've O'd yet though. My other neighbour announced yesterday that she's 13weeks pregnant, really pleased for them but we were the first couple out of friends trying and now 2 are already preg and more trying too!

Hey literally just joined a second ago on clomid last 4 cycles first month of taking b complex, I had my day 21 progesterone test done an the results were 16.1 the doctor did the test again on cycle day 28 an my results were 158! This is the first time I've ovulated since a Mmc 2 years ago. So I dong really know what to think? I've been reading this thread for weeks an you ladies have been through some tough times. Big hellos to everyone an would appreciate any info you may have x

Bean, daisy an happystance how are you all getting on, haven't posted for ages x

I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year. Last year I was prescribed clomid but it still has not worked for me. Today I bought some Geritol and OMG!!!!!!! The smell and the taste was overwhelming I could not stomach it at all. The other thing is that I have been feeling some fluttering in my lower abdomen, but I just had my period I don't know what to make of this.

Does anyone know of anything else besides clomid and geritol that will work....I desperately want another baby but I am slowing getting depressed about not conceiving
:cry::cry::cry:

Hi ladies, faithlovehope, exciting that you've started ovulating again! Fx'd you'll get a BFP soon!
Jus4kixs, I have no idea what geritol is? Sorry the clomid didn't work! Sounds like maybe there is something else going on - have you had a second opinion from a different dr? I found different dr's have different ideas on fertility! Other than that have you tried a b-complex? Or had a general blood test to check for hormone levels. How many kids have you got now?

I'm on CD23, the last few days have dragged waiting for O!! I was clearing out my drawer this morning and found a opk from a few cycles ago so decided to take it, and it was positive so looks like I'm going to O on CD24 again! :) my temp dropped low this morning though?! Not sure what's going on with that! Hate waiting to start the TWW!!

Oh my word, ladies, I'm so sorry for disappearing! I want to know how everything is, but don't have time this morning to catch up! Anyone care to recap? :)

AFM, I'm almost 12 weeks. Feeling OK but still exhausted. I'm getting another job, which I'm not really looking forward to, but I think will be best for us (I work part time now). Decided I should do it before I really pop!

Nevermind, I see I only missed 2 pages! Where did everyone go here? Is there anothe post where y'all are hanging out?

sotiredmama congrats on the new job and got to enjoy it while you can because when the little one comes you probably won't want to work. :thumbup:

that is good you are just feeling tired. i am not sure where everyone went or maybe they are all taking a break!:shrug:

Sorry I disappeared.

Hi Sotiredmama. I'm not posting much at the moment but I'm on a Xmas and new year baby trend too. I'll post a link in a minute.

Congrats on new job. Glad everything is going well for you.

Joeys - everything crossed still. 15dpo and no AF. Looking good!

LLPM - How are you? Looks like yesterday might have been o day? You have a lot of pregnant neighbours!!

Afm - all good. Still only tiredness. Scan 1week tomorrow! :happydance:

thanks but I took a test yesterday 2 times yesterday and they were both negative. so i stopped taking the progesterone and i expect af to show up tomorrow or today.:cry:

Sorry to hear that Joey's. You will get you BFP soon I know you will. Stay positive. :hugs:

thanks bean i am trying to keep my head up. it is just so hard at times. it is like another month goes by with no bfp the older i get and feel like my chances are getting away from me!:cry::cry:

Joeys please don't feel like that you will get ur bfp I just know it!

I've read this entire thread an let's say it took weeks to get through but I couldn't put it down an know alot of these Girlies didn't think it would happen yet now have scans an BFPs!

You all have been so helpful to me an even though I was stalking :) some things you all said really reassured me.

Congratulations bean an sotiredmamma :)

Am This is my fourth round of clomid 100mg first month of b complex I haven't ovulated the past months after a Mmc in 2010 but am very pleased to say I got my BFP yesterday :) I truly believe b complex helped as my progesterone peaked at 158!

I've been reading about that level of progesterone an apparently it suggests multiples? Does anyone have any clue about this as google isn't to helpful!

Lots of baby dust to everyone xxx

thanks bean i am trying to keep my head up. it is just so hard at times. it is like another month goes by with no bfp the older i get and feel like my chances are getting away from me!:cry::cry:

:hugs: It will happen it really will. :dust:

Joeys please don't feel like that you will get ur bfp I just know it!

I've read this entire thread an let's say it took weeks to get through but I couldn't put it down an know alot of these Girlies didn't think it would happen yet now have scans an BFPs!

You all have been so helpful to me an even though I was stalking :) some things you all said really reassured me.

Congratulations bean an sotiredmamma :)

Am This is my fourth round of clomid 100mg first month of b complex I haven't ovulated the past months after a Mmc in 2010 but am very pleased to say I got my BFP yesterday :) I truly believe b complex helped as my progesterone peaked at 158!

I've been reading about that level of progesterone an apparently it suggests multiples? Does anyone have any clue about this as google isn't to helpful!

Lots of baby dust to everyone xxx

Thank you!!!

Wow congratulation to you!! Very happy for you!! :wohoo:

Yay, congratulations faithlovehope!!

Sorry to hear that joeys! Your time will come.

Can't believe your scan is that close Bean!!

Yeah I believe I have already O'd but FF hasn't confirmed it yet, my CM has been a bit all over the place though and had a few days lf ewcm then it dried up then had loads again yesterday. My temp hasnt shot up yet but is starting to rise slowly. This is my last cycle to get less than a 2year gap between dd2 and next bub! Only 2pregnant neighbours but there's 4 of us trying. (we live in a block of units with 8 other couples - were all very good friends!!)
my big girl turns 3 this month, can't believe how fast it's gone! Enjoy your pregnancies because before you know it that era is over and you have a bubbly preschooler running around, it all just goes incredibly fast! :) are you going to find out what you're having bean & sotiredmama? We think we'll find out next time, we didn't with the girls (I loved the surprise!) but we have an abundance of girly clothes and if we had a boy the poor thing would be dressed in pink! Also hubby would love a boy and would want to know before delivery as he doesn't want to disappointed at the time baby would be born! Anyway we need to get pg first! Haha.

I have felt the baby move like 4 times today! That is CRAZY. I also look (at 11 weeks) pretty much the way I did at 20 weeks with my first! I know this stuff is supposed to happen sooner with the second, but really?!

Yep, I'll find out. We did last time, too.

FHL -- good luck this month!

Joeys -- I am so sorry to hear that. Your time WILL come, I know it's really hard to wait, though. My good friend tried for 6 months with clomid ... nothing, until she got twins!

Wow that super early to feel it! I felt dd2 at 14weeks and everyone said that was early! Also I put weight on really quick with #2 but then i didn't put any on after 20 weeks!! Only put 9kgs on for the whole pregnancy so don't worry. Running around after a toddler keeps it off. :) my friend just got back from her first ultrasound, she's 8 weeks and bub has a strong heartbeat! So excited for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->