Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Not sure joeys! Really hope you get your BFP this time! :)

My dr rang with the results of my breast ultrasound, she said it needs following up in about 7 weeks with another u/s. she didnt say why though and I was shopping with 2 kiddies at the time she rang so couldnt exactly ask questions! She didn't seem worried but said "we just want to make sure it resolves itself" but I have no idea what "it" is. So we'll see.
My neighbour just announced yesterday that are 5weeks pregnant, I'm really happy for them, they got pg first cycle and their baby is only 7 months old, so they'll be really close in age. It's hard not to be jealous, but I'm genuinely excited for them. Just hope it's our turn soon.

Hey ladies.

Joeys yay to IUI! Hope you caught that eggy. Fingers crossed hun.

Lucy - hope your cycle continues to fly by and ends in a flashing BFP! I think if the doc was concerned about the ultrasound they'd get you in. Maybe cysts or something? Great they are being thorough. Great you are taking your neighbours news well. It doesn't help feeling jealous although it can be very hard not to. You'll get your bean and in hindsight you'll find the timing perfect.

Sotiredmama - hope all is still well.

Afm - I'm ok still very sad. Still barely any symptoms except if I haven't pee'd in the night and my bladder gets full after I wee I get lots of cramping. Guessings it's from the realise of pressure on my uterus.

joeys, I have no idea, but ovulating right around IUI sounds perfect to me!

I'm still feeling pretty crummy. Supposed to be making an 8 hr drive (without stops) to visit my grandparents this weekend with a toddler. Not sure I'm going to make it. The baby freaks after about 5 hrs in the car -- or at least did on our last trip, which thankfully was only 5.5 hrs! So I'm thinking about bailing.

Bean, lucky you with no symptoms. But you never know, mine hit late.

LLPM -- it sounds like it's probably nothing. If they were concerned, I'm sure they'd do a biopsy or something. But I know it kind of sucks not having a definite answer!

Oh sotiredmama I really feel for you driving that far! My MIL lives 5 hours away, and our littlest hates the car and gets motion sickness - we bought in car DVD players for those long trips!

So I have a dilemma, I have really bad eyesight and a great offer has come up for laser treatment (50% off!!), so I'm having an assessment done to see if im eligible. One issue is that you can't be pregnant or nursing when it's done!! It would be done by the end of June, so it would mean avoiding pregnancy this cycle and maybe the next one. On the other hand I could wait but as I love breast feeding if I got pg this cycle it would be probably 2years before I could have it done! What would you do? I've worn glasses/contacts since I was 4 and desperate to have good eyes! Hate things like this!

LLPM - I've got bad eye sight too. My one recommendation is to go with the best place you can find. Your eyes arent something to mess with. It's very frustrating when they improve the eye sight but don't get it quite right and you still need corrective lenses. Also eyes can change during pregnancy so I'd wait. You've waited this long another couple of Years won't hurt. These offers come up regularly. Just my opinion though.

Sotiredmama - that's tough! Furthest I've even driven is 6 hours. Take little breaks to stop your back seizing and get some fresh air. Keep hydrated too. Really feel for you.

A little worried about my lack of symptoms. But I know theirs no guarantees even if I pay for an early scan. I do get cramping and twinges. So something must be happening.

Joeys - still got everything crossed.......,,

sotired & bean !:hugs::hugs: you guys are awesome and i am so happy for you both! so have you told lots of people you are pregnant?

i really hope we get pregnant this cycle. i feel like i can cry when ever anyone brings up baby talk! :cry:

LLPM, bean makes a good point about eyesight changing in pregnancy. I undderstand it's pretty rare, but if you're going to pay for it, being done probably isn't a bad idea. That being said, waiting one extra month or so to TTC wouldn't be a big deal to me if it were now or NEVER. But yeah, I'd probably just wait.

I think I'm bailing on the trip. I may try to see if I can fly with her sometime next month. Flying for 2 hours is SO much easier! I just don't feel up for spending 12 hours on the road for 2 days with them. I love them, and I want to see them, but it's not really a trip just for fun, but to see them because they're ailing and it's been a year or so since we saw them. And staying here on the holiday weekend we'd probably go a theme park/safari, the zoo, etc., which all sounds SO much better. :) I totally don't mind the trip myself, but doing it with an almost 2 year old is rough.

Actually, life with an almost 2 year old is rough in general right now. I just stuck her back in her crib because she was whining/crying about nothing for such a long time and I decided we both needed her to rest a little more. :( Makes me wonder why I want another ...

Good luck, joeys! Keep us posted!!!! Has anyone heard from Daisy? If I remember correctly, she had 6 weeks of BCPs? I'm thinking about her!

thanks sotired!!!

I believe daisy said that the IVF was cancelled and then was going to do the IUI and i think that might have gotten cancelled too. She has information on her journal.:nope:

Thanks for the advice! We've actually decided to have it done sooner than later though. We'll be moving out of Sydney into rural Australia in December so financially it makes sense to have it while we're here to avoid 100's of dollars in travel expenses for every check up etc. I'll have it done on the 13th June, so I'll only miss one cycle. I told the dr we were ttc and they didn't seem worried that it would affect things as long as I'm not pregnant at the time of surgery. I did a bit of research and it seems vision changes are minor and most go back to how they were before pregnancy. My eyes are so bad that it's impossible to get anywhere near 20/20 vision even with glasses, so if it's successful my eyes will still be better than now. I'm going to have a good chat to the doctor though before I commit fully.

So after a browse online it seems that eye surgery before pregnancy is not a good idea! It can really affect the results and lead to an enhancement, which because you can't have it done within 3months post delivery, means even if I got pg straight after it wouldn't be paid for by them, which completely defeats the point of having it done during a special! so it seems best to wait until after our next & last baby is born & weaned! It's also recommended to wait at least 6 months to conceive after surgery which we definitely don't want to do! Thanks for the advice, it's nice to have people say what they feel and care! :) so I've cancelled my surgery and will wait!

LLMP - think its the right decision. Eye sight is one thing not to mess with.

Joey's - you will get your BFP soon. I know you will. Fxd! :hugs:

Sotiredmama - naps are good! I think flying is a much better idea. That's a long time in the car for anyone.

Yeah Daisy has a journal. I need to pop by and check how she's doing.

Thanks bean, yeah I talked to DH and we decided we'll go with the best when it comes round to it. The eye technology is developing quickly too, so in 2 years my chances of success are likely to be higher. So we're still on this cycle. On CD13 now with no vits so we'll see how it goes.

Hi Bean! I'm good, still waiting too. On CD17, hopefully will O around Cd24 despite not being on the vits.im trying to find sperm friendly lube, know of any? We need to use it all the time and we've been using some normal "four seasons" stuff, didn't even think about it before now :S

How are you feeling now? It's such a special time in you first pregnancy when you get to experience all the new sensations that happen! HOw many weeks are you now?

Hi ladies how are you doing? Sorry i haven't been on here for a while. Had a great relaxing weekend. Celebrated our 1 year anniversary and next week we will celebrate being together for 10 years!:dohh: nothing to new here besides having some cramps like always really feeling tired, had a headache for almost 2 days that seems to be it. trying not to ss but sometimes I think you can't help it. i haven't been temping so not sure if there is a temp dip or not.:shrug: how is everyone doing?

Hi Bean! I'm good, still waiting too. On CD17, hopefully will O around Cd24 despite not being on the vits.im trying to find sperm friendly lube, know of any? We need to use it all the time and we've been using some normal "four seasons" stuff, didn't even think about it before now :S

How are you feeling now? It's such a special time in you first pregnancy when you get to experience all the new sensations that happen! HOw many weeks are you now?

We used conceive plus although we didn't use it the cycle we got our BFP. I did fine drinking plenty of water helped. Another sperm friendly one is pre-seed. I think they're best applied about 10 minutes before bding to coat the vagina. I bought a little baby syringe from the pharmacy. Normal lube is a definite no no. You can also use egg whites!!!!! :haha:

I'm good. Not really any symptoms which is a little worrying. My mum was like 'are you sure you are pregnant?'. I need to see a scan to believe it I think. Don't feel like I've bonded with the little bean yet. I do get crampy and tugging pains and I get hungry regularly. If I don't eat I get a touch of nausea but I was like that anyway. It's not even nausea more an icky feeling.

Hi ladies how are you doing? Sorry i haven't been on here for a while. Had a great relaxing weekend. Celebrated our 1 year anniversary and next week we will celebrate being together for 10 years!:dohh: nothing to new here besides having some cramps like always really feeling tired, had a headache for almost 2 days that seems to be it. trying not to ss but sometimes I think you can't help it. i haven't been temping so not sure if there is a temp dip or not.:shrug: how is everyone doing?

That's great that you have a relaxing weekend. Congrats on the anniversary!! Got everything crossed. Do you have a test date yet?

as I said above I'm all good. Scan 2 weeks today.......... I hope there is something in there!!

Sotiredmama - How are you doing?

bean how exciting. I can't wait to see your scan also! :)

thanks i am hoping it will happen soon. I don't feel pregnant i just don't think it will happen this month. i am to test on monday the 4th. so next week it is getting closer. :hugs::hugs:

Don't worry bean, I was like that with both pregnancies, it's hard to not worry when people make comments. You'll soon feel it and believe it, I had loads of cramping with dd2, I was really worried I was m/cing, but all was fine, just the uterus stretching, my uterus was retroverted and that can make you more aware of stretching and moving apparently!

Joeys fingers crossed, people rarely feel pregnant this early on! Some women say they just know but I'm skeptical! I didn't feel pregnant til I felt my babes moving! Hope it's your turn! :)

Afm, cd19 decided we'll probably use egg white, it sounds a bit gross but i'm all for keeping things natural! :) really hoping we get pg soon, one of our neighbours announced pregnancy, another announced they are now trying for #2, another are taking the relaxed "if it happens" approach, I don't want to get left behind!

thanks llpm! so i am feeling ok i am really tired and my bb's are starting to hurt I am not sure if it is from the estrogen that i am on. I can't remember last month if they hurt this bad. i am just chalking it up as estrogen.

also my friend is doing well and found out that the tumor they removed was benign(sp). so that is great news! I am going to go see her again today and I pray for a quick recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->