Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

so sorry witch got u jen1802.....she is due on wed for me but already i have my usual spotting :( im def going to get some vit b complex pills today.....do i take them from when af fully arrives?? they def are ok to take with epo & clomid arent they?? Im excited about wed as going to our fertility center for the open evening.....& then have a consultation with them on the 14th dec to discuss iui/ivf....i dont have much hope of the 2nd cycle of clomid getting me preg so we have decided to just go for it as 16 mths, for us is enough of ttc naturally! ( sorry if there is anyone who has been ttc for longer...just the way we feel..)

xx

HI ,
Those b vits are still working!! Im due AF tomorrow and no spotting what so ever. I hope they arent gonna delay period tho.

Hey Katy
Thanks I'm feeling so depressed today, really need to shake it off though as I'm not doing myself any favours feeling sorry for myself! I think you should just start the Vit B's today. I don't see how they will affect the clomid as you would be getting so much vit b's anyway from your prenatal vitamins. May as well try. Just start taking them today if you can. I only took them from CD4 last month and I think they helped me ov earlier. I'm waiting my blood test results still, wish next week would hurry up and roll round so I can find them out. I'm so impatient, hate the waiting around! That's brilliant news Char, so glad they are working for you! Going to do up a chart today on fertility friend. Hopefully I can figure out how to add it on to my signature. Like I said though I completely forgot to do it properly this morning, was out of bed and had a shower before I remembered so when I did take it, it was only 35.12 degrees. The chart that came with it didn't even go down that far! Don't suppose anyone has any good tips for dealing with stress and low mood at the start of every cycle? Convinced I wouldn't be feeling so down and stressed if it didn't seem everyone else was conceiving all round us. Feel like isolating myself from everyone just so I don't have to keep feeling so horrible when I find out another friend is pregnant!
XO Jen

Hey Katy
Thanks I'm feeling so depressed today, really need to shake it off though as I'm not doing myself any favours feeling sorry for myself! I think you should just start the Vit B's today. I don't see how they will affect the clomid as you would be getting so much vit b's anyway from your prenatal vitamins. May as well try. Just start taking them today if you can. I only took them from CD4 last month and I think they helped me ov earlier. I'm waiting my blood test results still, wish next week would hurry up and roll round so I can find them out. I'm so impatient, hate the waiting around! That's brilliant news Char, so glad they are working for you! Going to do up a chart today on fertility friend. Hopefully I can figure out how to add it on to my signature. Like I said though I completely forgot to do it properly this morning, was out of bed and had a shower before I remembered so when I did take it, it was only 35.12 degrees. The chart that came with it didn't even go down that far! Don't suppose anyone has any good tips for dealing with stress and low mood at the start of every cycle? Convinced I wouldn't be feeling so down and stressed if it didn't seem everyone else was conceiving all round us. Feel like isolating myself from everyone just so I don't have to keep feeling so horrible when I find out another friend is pregnant!
XO Jen

iam so sorry for you. its horrible when you find out your friends are pregnant and when they havent been trying. tell you the truth it pisses me off. at least you will get an answer next week from your bloods. we will all get there in the end:hugs:

Hey Girls can I join you?
Started taking my B-50complex last tues. I usually have an 11day LP and would love to increase it to 14days.
Hope these vits bring us all luck very soon:hugs::dust:

Hey Girls can I join you?
Started taking my B-50complex last tues. I usually have an 11day LP and would love to increase it to 14days.
Hope these vits bring us all luck very soon:hugs::dust:

i wish you the best of luck. i hope you get your:bfp:soon

I do feel that way Cla, think that's why I'm feeling so horrible because I feel like I should be happy for my friends when they are pregnant and I am but it's just completely overshadowed by my own feelings so I just can't be completely happy for them! Think I need to put myself into a bubble somewhere well away from the rest of society where I won't have to think about any of this! No chance of that happening though! Good luck WelshRoseh hopefully you'll get your bfp soon!
xo Jen
xo Jen

Hey girls how on earth do you add your ovulation chart. Tried adding it there but it doesn't seem to be working.
xo Jen

Hey everybody, only time for a quick reply, sorry.

Jen, I'm sorry lovely. It's like a kick in the face when people keep getting preggo by sneezing or walking past bus stops and the way you feel is completely normal because it's not fucking fair!!! I'm not sure if there's anything to help deal with the feeling - although the agnus castus might help a little as it works on the hormones. It's worked wonders already on the pus garden (oh, what a disgusting mental picture!) that appears on my neck each cycle... it's gone completely. Try to look at the positives - the increase in your LP is wonderful news. We need to celebrate every little thing we can. Clear skin and a 2ww!! Woo Hoo!!!

char63 - really glad the B-vits are working for you - like I said above, celebrate everything! PMA!!

WelshRose - you're very very welcome! Hope you get your BFP very soon.

Dancingkaty - you can take the B-vits all cycle - they do the really useful stuff in the first half of your cycle apparently, but there's no reason to stop them at all. Get some decent ones - Holland & Barrett do 50 and 100 mg ones, but I've not seen any that are as strong anywhere else. I've seen B-50 recommended if you have a 10-11-dat LP and B-100 if it's less than that.
Yep, that's my short reply. You should read me when I'm rabbiting.
Abi x

LOL, Abi you're so funny! You work wonders cheering me up! You should start charging! On the plus side I have noticed that my cramps are nowhere near as bad as they usually are. Yesterday they were really bad and I had to take painkillers but today there is only the odd twinge which is unusual as any other cycle I have to self medicate for around 3 days! I think it must be the mixture of the b vits and agnus castus, possibly EPO as well but I'm definitely not as sore as usual or as bloated. In fact I didn't have any bloating at all yesterday or Friday evening, usually I'm bloated from about two days before AF is due so that's also a big improvement. Think the B Vit's are definitely working! This will be the first full cycle this month on them. Here's hoping the mixture of b vits and agnus castus does the trick for us! They work really quickly Abi, I honestly couldn't believe the improvement in my skin in such a short period! No breakouts at all the within the first month of taking the agnus castus! It's def worth it's weight in gold for that alone! :winkwink:

XO Jen

This will be my first post so I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly. First off I want to say I'm sorry Jen. Dont give up! I am 33 years old and have been ttc for the last 17 months. I stumbled on this site last month on cd 6 and read it front to back. I went out and bought vitamin b100 complex slow release capsules from walmart. Friday morning I got my BFP! I don't know you guys but I wanted to let you know not to give up hope, it can happen. Over the last 17 months I have tried EVERYTHING outside of going to an RE. The ONLY thing I did this month was take vit b100 complex!

This will be my first post so I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly. First off I want to say I'm sorry Jen. Dont give up! I am 33 years old and have been ttc for the last 17 months. I stumbled on this site last month on cd 6 and read it front to back. I went out and bought vitamin b100 complex slow release capsules from walmart. Friday morning I got my BFP! I don't know you guys but I wanted to let you know not to give up hope, it can happen. Over the last 17 months I have tried EVERYTHING outside of going to an RE. The ONLY thing I did this month was take vit b100 complex!

A huge CONGRATS to you both :hug:

Thanks, that gives us all a boost. Congratulations! Here is hoping for some December BFP's for us!!! :happydance:
XO Jen

Hi Guys, Can I join too?:flower:

I'm now in my 11th Cycle, I usually spot before a period and like some of you guys my doctors don't seem concerned, I had my 21 day bloods done and they were a bit on the low side, thus i've an appoitment in April at at Fertility Clinic.

This month I had myself convinced I was pregnant, I'm not usually a bad SS but couldn't help myself, anyhoo I started spotting at 9 dpo and didn't get my AF until 15dpo, needless to say I was gutted. I've been taking B Complex for about 4 months and have started B6 this month.

I'll keep ya'll posted if it effects my spotting. Not sure if this is related, but here goes. My AF is usually spotting for 3 days, AF for 2 abd then spotting for another 2, I started taking B6 on CD 2, I have had AF for 2 days and then spotting for 1 and then it completely stopped :thumbup:

Hi Guys, Can I join too?:flower:

I'm now in my 11th Cycle, I usually spot before a period and like some of you guys my doctors don't seem concerned, I had my 21 day bloods done and they were a bit on the low side, thus i've an appoitment in April at at Fertility Clinic.

This month I had myself convinced I was pregnant, I'm not usually a bad SS but couldn't help myself, anyhoo I started spotting at 9 dpo and didn't get my AF until 15dpo, needless to say I was gutted. I've been taking B Complex for about 4 months and have started B6 this month.

I'll keep ya'll posted if it effects my spotting. Not sure if this is related, but here goes. My AF is usually spotting for 3 days, AF for 2 abd then spotting for another 2, I started taking B6 on CD 2, I have had AF for 2 days and then spotting for 1 and then it completely stopped :thumbup:

That sounds promising, the b vits must be working for you. Are you taking a vit b complex or just b6? I thought it was dangerous just taking b6 on it's own. Well here's hoping for some positive news for all of us this month. Here's hoping December will be lucky for us all! :hugs:
xo Jen

Hi Jen1802,

I'm taking both, but have upped my dosage of B6, I'll see how it goes this cycle.:winkwink:

Hi Piperhalliwel, welcome to the thread! Keep us up to date - hope you get your BFP very soon.

Glad I made you laugh Jen. To add your charts, log into FF and click on SHARING then HOMEPAGE SETUP. Write what you want in the Intro Message box (mine is Abi's Chart). Scroll down to save your settings, choose to display your charts in celsius or fahrenheit and pick the charts you want to display.

Then - I think this is how I remember doing it - copy and paste it and add it to your signature by gong to control panel and pasting into the box where you added the bit you have already.

It updates automatically as you add your temps.

Looking forward to seeing your charts!

I had acupuncture for the first time today. I enjoyed it and am feeling very positive about it. I'm going to write about it only once, as there's a lot to get down, in my journal, in case you're interested.

Abi x

Has anyone heard of b vote making your af late at all???

B-vits can make you ovulate later if your follicle needs to mature more before leaving the ovary, so added to a longer LP this will make your cycle longer - but if you ovulate later it will be because it's a good thing. There's info about htis further back on this thread - about this time last year - which is where I picked this up.
Abi x

I started tKing them after I ovulated so will have to wAit and see if it affects next cycle. Hoping af comes on time
e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"