Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Whooo!! And LP thereby lengthened by 4 days too! Good news :)

Whooo!! And LP thereby lengthened by 4 days too! Good news :)

Yeh, good news about lp but :witch: has arrived with a vengence!!!!

Sorry she whowed up!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Well here's my update! (have posted the same on other threads too)

Ok ladies!
Slept at 10 pm last night.... woke up at 11 50 to pee (STRANGEEEEEE!!!!!!)
very very emotional - crying watching movies! :dohh:
very tired n sleepy almost all day :sleep:

I woke up today......
breasts not as sore as before (but there ) + AF type cramps = thought this isn't my month!:cry:

Still tested with an IC ...... for the sake of it! to decide if it was an evap or not...... guess wha...... It got dark!!!! and showed up in 2 mins....... its defo pink! same width as control line........ but still faint..... may be am tooo early!!!!! 11/12 DPO
Gosh I don't want to get my hope up!!!!!!
I am still scared of evaps!!! Are evaps Pink????? I am scared! may be will test with a better brand after 2 days

I cannot post a pics today.... hubby taken the laptop.... unfortunately... its got the card reader! n I have lost the wire of my camera.... ohhh Such a shame!!!!!!!!!!! urrggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Mrs G, that is brilliant news that you O earlier now but your cycle stayed the same length. That's what I'm hoping for too.

Keerthy, hang on in there! Looking good, you'll maybe just have to hang on another few days and test with a FR or something! FX'd

Mrs G - that is good news (not AF showing up but 4 extra days on your LP!).

Keerthy - sounds like good news to me!

Am scared of evaps!!!!! my breasts aren't as sore as they were yday! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Gosh!!!!!! I think I wont test anymore!

Am scared of evaps!!!!! my breasts aren't as sore as they were yday! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Gosh!!!!!! I think I wont test anymore!

Result in 2 mins doesn't sounds like an evap to me honey! Good luck with retesting - hope you manage to keep sane.

Update on my first proper month on B vits. :witch: arrived today :cry:
OVed early (2 - 3 days) and extended luteal phase by 1 day (from 11 to 12). Total cycle length 2 days, which is my min cycle length since I've been tracking - but I guess not really a problem seeing as I had an extra day in the LP.

So onto the next cycle.

Could anyone who has a vast knowledge of all things ttc (V, probably! :lol:) help me out please? I'm gunna start taking b-50 complex if this :bfp: doesn't stick in the hope that it will regulate my ovulation a bit better, coz atm I can O anywhere from cd12 to cd24! Anyway, these vits have 400mcg of folic acid in them, should I stop taking my sanatogen pronatal which also has 400mcg in them or is it ok to take that much folic acid? The sanatogen ones have things in them that the b complex doesn't, so not sure what to do!

Ok this is wierd..I still havn't got hold of any Bcomplex vits,but Im still taking the wellwoman ones,which contain smaller amounts of b vitamins. I usually ov late on in my cycle,around cd18-20..Im cd 10 today and Ive done an opk and there are 2 lines there,came up really fast too!! Not a positive,as they arn;t the same darkness,but still..a start?! Coincidence or what?

It may get darker later or tomorrow. I normally get Ov around CD18-20 and this month I think it may have been CD17/18 and I have been only taking B50's for 12days (started on CD6).

Good news..got my positive opk! (Its in the gallery) on CD12! So I will ov on cd13/14 this cycle! Thats a big change from cd20 last cycle!! Maybe the small amounts of B vits in the well woman did make a difference??

Well according to FF I O'd on CD17 this is 2 days forward than last cycle which CD19.

I'll keep you posted on the length of LP but hoping that I'll get a :bfp: instead.

Could anyone who has a vast knowledge of all things ttc (V, probably! :lol:) help me out please? I'm gunna start taking b-50 complex if this :bfp: doesn't stick in the hope that it will regulate my ovulation a bit better, coz atm I can O anywhere from cd12 to cd24! Anyway, these vits have 400mcg of folic acid in them, should I stop taking my sanatogen pronatal which also has 400mcg in them or is it ok to take that much folic acid? The sanatogen ones have things in them that the b complex doesn't, so not sure what to do!

Keep taking both. The brand of prenatals I have has 800mcg of folic acid in them so I know taking that much is totally fine. The ones prescribed by doctors usually have 1mg (1000 mcg) in them. Folic Acid is a B vitamin anyway and as all B vits are water soluble, so is Folic Acid (B9). The excess comes out in your [glow in the dark] pee.

Hope it sticks though and you won't have to!!! Fingers crossed!

This thread is really picking up speed. I've continued my misadventures with B this month. Through trial and error I've determined that I need to take 200mg of B6 for the first fourteen days of my cycle then go down to 50mgs for the rest (and do this hopping on one foot while continuously patting my head and rubbing my tummy) or else chaos ensues. I'm driving my ol' man nuts. This baby better be worth it :)

Good luck with that!!! Sounds like a plan... but what is "chaos"?

Chaos pronounce (in my accent) "kayus", :laugh2:
It means disorderly etc

Oh, I know the word, I just wondered what exactly she meant.

Keep taking both. The brand of prenatals I have has 800mcg of folic acid in them so I know taking that much is totally fine. The ones prescribed by doctors usually have 1mg (1000 mcg) in them. Folic Acid is a B vitamin anyway and as all B vits are water soluble, so is Folic Acid (B9). The excess comes out in your [glow in the dark] pee.

Hope it sticks though and you won't have to!!! Fingers crossed!

Thanks Very much V!

V, my chaos = 14 day period, HUGE moodswings, the worst PMS. It happens if I take B6 after ovulation.

P.S.: Does anyone know if any vitamins interfere with Vitex? I creeped the web but can't find any answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->