Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

well girls think i should start prepping myself for the arrival AF ( Annoying Fecker) had a another temp drop - so guessing now she aint too far away :growlmad:

I suppose on the brighter side i should congratulate myself on a textbook cycle - with ov confirmed and everything! :happydance:
I really hope when AF does show she makes a proper appearance, one that requires sanitary protection please!!!!

Mrs F and Starbex - good luck, ur getting into the 1ww (always the worst i feel). I hope a little anniversary bean comes ur way - and really star ur right - any bean would be just super :thumbup:

Tick Tock - u staying strong - or any testing today???? looking good tho

Lisaf Crissie thanks for popping backing and keepin an eye out for us - cant wait to be popping over to 'the other side' (wooooo spooky voice) to join u all. hope all is going smoothly and effortlessly in first tri

Hey girls! Well FF has predicted I O'ed on cd14 so Im now 6dpo - I thought it was later but Im now going on this as its not as long to wait :winkwink: So now Im officially in the tww:coffee: My temps are continuing to rise and I now have a coverline :huh: - not that I understand it all but its looking ok (I think) hehe. Good luck to all those in the TWW.

Starbex - have you tried checking your emails - FF sent me one when I registered that had my username and password - I know because I forgot it!:dohh: It probably wont let you register as you already have an account set up for that email.

Ticktock - good news about not spotting:thumbup: 11dpo I could not resist testing!! haha I am the most impatient person EVER though! and bfns are so crappy!!

Portablechick - hope the :witch: doesn't get you! but just think how good your progesterone levels are looking though !! :happydance:

Lisaf and Crissie - hope you're both doing ok - sorry to hear about the morning sickness Lisaf - hopefully it will give up after the 1st trimester.

Mrs F - sorry to hear you arent well - hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Well, Im just waiting now for my daughter to wake - that girl loves her sleep!! :sleep:

Portablechick - sorry to hear u think Af is coming. i am prepping for it too. congrats that u defo ov'ed thats great. i confirm i ov'ed by temping for the 1st time this cycle so yay for us :happydance:

tinks09 good luck on the 2ww. i dont get temps either but going up is a good sign.

mrs f - how r u feeling 2day? any better?

tick tock any news tested yet? no spotting is excellent news. :thumbup:

happy friday everyone. oh i forgot to tell u my big news ..... i have been referred & my 1st appointment is end of sept! :wacko:

Thats great news about your referral Starbex:thumbup:not too long to wait then... fxed you may not need it !! :dust:

I suppose on the brighter side i should congratulate myself on a textbook cycle - with ov confirmed and everything! :happydance:
I really hope when AF does show she makes a proper appearance, one that requires sanitary protection please!!!!

WOW Portablechick O on day 14 and a 14 day LP can't get much better than that! :thumbup: How long have you been off birth control and TTCing?

Mrs F your temps are looking good so far! Stay away AF! :dust::flow:

well girls think i should start prepping myself for the arrival AF ( Annoying Fecker) had a another temp drop - so guessing now she aint too far away :growlmad:

Mrs F and Starbex - good luck, ur getting into the 1ww (always the worst i feel). I hope a little anniversary bean comes ur way - and really star ur right - any bean would be just super :thumbup:

Tick Tock - u staying strong - or any testing today???? looking good tho

Lisaf Crissie thanks for popping backing and keepin an eye out for us - cant wait to be popping over to 'the other side' (wooooo spooky voice) to join u all. hope all is going smoothly and effortlessly in first tri

Haha love the spooky voice! Hopefully we will all be going over to "the other side" soon!

I am still feeling pretty lousy, I was home from work yesterday (but ended up doing work half the day anyway grrr! :growlmad:)

Looks like we are all in the TWW now? Hopefully I will have a 2ww this time and not my typical 1ww! hehe. :dohh:

Temps seem to be a bit more stable this month, I can see now that last months were a bit more erratic, so I probably had a hormone imbalance? My coverline is lower this month because of this. I think this might be the maca doing its thing but who knows! I'm 5dpo so the next couple days are crunch time for me! I'm not getting my hopes up until I am past the 7dpo stage!!

I am heading to Ireland on the weekend to see my cousin, getting up really early tomorrow for my flight so won't be able to temp.... guess its just wait and see for me.

Portablechick sorry you think AF is on her way but how awesome you have a textbook cycle!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi also to the preggo girls! Please keep popping by it is lovely to hear from you! (where is Merry?! hehe)

Right ladies, I'm back. I will not skulk, mope, feel sorry for myself or beat myself up. I will stay positive, will take each day as it comes and see where I end up...

Been a naff week, a close friend of mine was sacked from work (work for a ridiculous organisation) which kind of puts things into perspective.

Update from me is still no news?????? No af, no + test????? Do you think I should just wait for the witch or should I go to the doc's to find out what's going on??

Now, will try and catch up:

* portablechick - awesome looking chart and until the witch arrives then never say never!!

* Mrs F - sorry you're feeling ill, make the most of your weekend and have fun :)

* Starbex - great news about your referral, great that something's happening for you :)

* Ticktock - any news???

Apologies if I've missed anything/anyone I'm on my phone and it's not easy to see everything (plus I've been a hermit for the last week so lots to catch up on)

x

Wow fallenangel I am not sure what is going on with your chart. I guess the options are either ovulation didn't happen after the positive opk, or you are pregnant and its not showing up on tests yet. It must be really frustrating :(

Sorry to hear about your friend being sacked, thats really awful.

am 12dpo and still no spotting hurrah but still haven't tested as just think its a flukey cycle where my lp has behaved for once lol

If I don't start to spot tonight will test over the weekend at some point. I actually prefer af to come than getting a bfn, it somehow doesn't seem as bad lol obviously would rather af didn't come at all however!

yey starbex thats good news about the referral.

How many days late are you fallen angel?

am 12dpo and still no spotting hurrah but still haven't tested as just think its a flukey cycle where my lp has behaved for once lol

If I don't start to spot tonight will test over the weekend at some point. I actually prefer af to come than getting a bfn, it somehow doesn't seem as bad lol obviously would rather af didn't come at all however!

yey starbex thats good news about the referral.

How many days late are you fallen angel?

12dpo - Yay! :happydance:

:test:

This thread is lucky - fingers crossed its a BFP and not a flukey cycle! But 12dpo is great on its own! :thumbup:

go girls - feeling a lot of love on here!!

Tinks - great temp shift! :thumbup:

Star-bex - thanku for the happy friday wishes - always gives me a wee smile! :p Congrats on the appt - nice to know things are moving - but fx'd u'll be able to cancel cos u get the big juicy :BFP:!

Crissie - i too have been admiring my biology class cycle! :amartass:(though no AF yet so lets hope she aint gone missin without leaving me a BFP!) We've been riding this horse for a year now, cycles have ranged from 21 - 32 days all followed by tiny little joke periods. really hope if i dont get BFP i get a proper AF - at least then i'll feel like i'm working properly.

Mrs F enjoy ur weekend in Ireland!! will u be having a guinness? full of iron apparently! and quite often given for medicinal purposes!

Fallenangel - hard to tell wot is happening with ur chart! :shrug: I think maybe u haven't o'd yet????? not an expert opinion tho. Sorry u had a crappy week - ur poor friend - i hope she finds something else soon

Tick tock i do agree - i would rather c AF and BFN but i cant bloody stop myself POAS!!! GL if u do decide to test over the weekend.

have a great weekend girls - thanks for being here :kiss:

Note: Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.
Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 8 and CD 13.

So, we'll see if it still says that at the end of my cycle. However, if it IS true, well, that is astonishing since my Ovulation WAS on/around CD 16 before starting the B-50s, plus all the other stuff I'm on! :happydance: So, great news for that, just too bad that I missed it completely this cycle.

Waiting for O-ctober....

Hey everyone... the spooky voice comment cracked me up!
So exciting with everyone being post- O right now!!

A little tired, will write more later, its hard to catch up when guys are so busy when I'm sleeping! :)

thanks everyone, still no spotting so might test tomorrow but if I did ov when I think then pretty sure missed the eggie as we were camping with friends. So I either ov'd earlier than I thought (only gone by ewcm this cycle no opks or nothin!) or my lp is being mega this month lol

If its no bfp for you this month portable chick then hope you have a lovely af :haha:

cd15....think yesterday was the O day....not sure....so i'm keeping the bd train rolling until i either get a BFP or (if she dare show her face) AF....we'll see I guess

well girls looks likes she is just about here AF :growlmad: GRRRR
but i appear to be having cramps!!! I haven't had AF cramps since i came off bcp!
So instead of feeling down i'm gonna apprecaite the good this
1. Perfect cycle
2. Hopefully perfect AF
3. Confirmed by blood test and ff ovulation
4. Doc has sent referral to fs (hopefully wont be needed - but at least the ball is rolling)
5. Have great place to share all my daily cycle updates!!! cos lets face it in the real world nobody cares or else they plain just think i'm a nut job :wacko: :wacko:

Born2be- u made me laugh thinking of ur sex train!
Ticktock - well done on the zero spotting - keep us posted.

And the good thing about AF - - - - Anyone for drink?? It's my round!

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you Portablechick - have a drink for me!! :drunk:

What do you ladies make of my chart? It's telling me I O on CD11?! Last month I didn't O until CD25. Perhaps the B-100 vitamin brought O earlier but I didn't get any +OPK. They were all very, very negative, not even questionable. If FF is correct, do you think I have any chance of a BFP this month? DH and I were taking it a bit easy this month so it had been 3 days since the last BD.

Possibly u have o'd but weird u didn't get positive OPK or ewcm - r u usually successful with OPK's - if it was O on CD11 i would say BD 3days before is still good for a BFP but i would keep at the BD'ing just in case!

Tinks and the rest of u girls in the 2ww - i will raise a glass to u all tonight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->