Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

CONGRATS TickTock!!!! I was really hoping that cramping was a good sign for you!!!
I think the feeling that you are 'out' is a BFP symptom now after so many of us have thought we were out and gotten our BFPs shortly after! :haha:

Portable - sorry AF is being so light and frustrating! :( That really stinks!

thanks lisa, yeh its weird we were all convinced we were out!

I worked out online I'm 4 weeks 5 days, does that sound about right?

did u set up a vit b preg thread I can gatecrash lol

aww mrs f does that mean the witch is visiting? sorry to hear that if that is the case. look at it like this...another month, new fresh hope & another cycle that u have recorded so u know ur body so well. :hugs:

I just don't know what to do any more. The B vits stopped my one day of spotting, the maca made my temps less erratic. But nothing has fixed whatever fundamental problem is making me have a consistent 6 day luteal phase. I've been googling 6 day luteal phase and getting stories of women with failed IUI and IVF, I just want to cry.

MrsF - Have you ever considered using natural progesterone cream after O? That, along with the B vits, seems to be the most commonly used at-home "treatment". Otherwise, if you go to the OB, you'll probably be given clomid, which could help.

So, I think Fertility Friend is actually my Fertility Foe! It gave me crosshairs on CD11 again! :wacko: LOL! Not sure why, but anyway, should O sometime this week. Hopefully my OPK's will do their job and give me a heads up!

I just don't know what to do any more. The B vits stopped my one day of spotting, the maca made my temps less erratic. But nothing has fixed whatever fundamental problem is making me have a consistent 6 day luteal phase. I've been googling 6 day luteal phase and getting stories of women with failed IUI and IVF, I just want to cry.

Awwww Mrs F, don't cry babe. :hugs: I think if it will make you feel better and more at ease you should go see your GP. Just see what they say, maybe exaggerate the length of time you've been TTCing a bit.

We're here for you, don't be discouraged. :hugs:

thanks lisa, yeh its weird we were all convinced we were out!

I worked out online I'm 4 weeks 5 days, does that sound about right?

did u set up a vit b preg thread I can gatecrash lol

Hey Ticktock.... B vits gals! \\:D/

Thanks guys, you are all so nice. Sorry to bombard you with abject misery straight away on my return! AF came last night and just happen to be at that low point, ya know?

I think it is time to hit the docs... will be waiting for the "luteal what?!" from them. Least I have a few charts to show them............... which they will probably ignore. Will keep youse guys updated.

Ireland was beautiful, what a lovely country with lovely people! I had a fab time.

Yay for ticktock joining the bit v gals! portablechick wonder whats up with the light AF?

Robin thanks so much for your advice, think I will be trying progesterone cream, thinking of trying soy as well to see what that does, but it might interfere with any doctors tests so not sure?

I saw my cousin while in Ireland and her and her hubby are one of these really nice people that we just tell everything too, and we told them we are trying for a baby and they said so are we! The cute thing is my cousin told me she suggested they start trying and her hubby said "Ok, you need to start taking folic acid, and we need to have sex 7 days after your period finishes, and I need to start taking zinc". How cute is that, he's been googling TTC! I jumped on their comp to print out our flight boarding passes and there was all these articles on morning sickness and Vit B saved!! My cousin didn't know anything about it. Her hubby is as obsessed as us. How hilarious!!

Mrs F - The progesterone cream is supposed to have a minimal effect, but I would stay off of it if they are going to test your blood progesterone level.
Thats so cute about your friend's husband!! Lol!!

Robin - I'm sure FF will change their mind again :dohh: Can't believe they keep putting up crosshairs for you, lol! I don't think you've O'd yet though. Even with my erratic temps they never did that to me really, only changed it on me once.

Hi Mrs F :hugs: I just wanted to say that i agree with u & crissie. I think its time u saw ur doc, u never know they might be really helpful and speed things along for u. Like ive always said to u, u know ur body, been charting & this really helps when u see the doc. If anything, it helps to say it aloud to a professional as u feel better that u r actively doing something about it. i wish i went earlier than 12 months. :flower: i heard soy is a natural form of clomid?

glad u had gd time away. :plane: i think i will be joining u with my witch visiting. :witch: cd 25 for me so due tomorrow (but i did ov 2 days early so technically I'm late). pleased dont excited for me girls as i have had too many months of this now. :dohh:

well due on 2mos so was ganna think about doing a test. but my temps have been going down so i am exprecting a BFN. how r u lovely lisaf?

Mrs F - sorry to hear about AF - it is so hard to know what to do! Cos u r right i'm sure the GP wont have the foggiest about what a LP is - make sure and ask if there is a particular doc in the practice that has a special interest in family planning.

My surgery did have one such doc - but his knowledge was far from astounding!! At least i got progesterone levels checked! My doc also put a referral through for fertility investigations, i rang the hospital today to find out about wait times - - they told me it would be 6 months before i would even get a letter from them!!!!!!

o well guess we'll just keep ploddin on!

star - hope AF stays away - we have to try and keep the BFP's rolling!! Then maybe one'll hit me :)

I'm doing fine, just need to snack frequently to keep away the morning sickness. I expected pregnancy to be a lot worse than this! Lol!

Let us know how the test comes out!

OMG ladies!!!!! Please allow me a moment to freak out.....

I GOT AN ALMOST +OPK JUST NOW!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I feel like sending out a big TAKE THAT to FF and their stupid O on CD11 crap!

AND that means B-100 complex vit brought my O up by 7-8 DAYS!

OK, freak out over. I think DH thinks I'm nuts, but that's okay. :winkwink:

LOL, thats awesome!!!
You can't totally blame FF... its your temps that are confusing it! ;)

Thats great robin. I ov'ed 2 days early thanks to b vit complex. playing the waiting game now.

i may poa-(opk) stick tomorrow but not getting hopes up. just pleased i got to 12 dpo today woooohoooo :happydance: (previous 10)

lisaf i hope the morning sickness subsides. mmmmm snacking is a nice way to keep morning sickness at bay.

having early night. :hugs:

Robin - good news about the earlier O - the temps can be confusing so I think its best to rely on them with other factors like OPKs and CM. Great news tho! :thumbup:

Mrsf - My GP was the one who actually told me about LP defect so you never know, I think it just depends if you get a good doctor - I agree with the others though, its probably time you pay them a visit. :hugs:hope you are feeling ok today

Starbex - hope af stays away for you :test: lets keep the BFPs rolling !

Well Im 10dpo today, due in 4 days so trying to resist testing for the minute. Ive had 2 temp dips but its back up again today to the highest its been so Im still staying positive!

Good luck to Starbex if you're testing today- hope you get the result you want :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->