Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Hey Girls,
I'm 10DPO in my first cycle of 100mg B complex as was previously on 50mg of B6, was wondering if anyone could look at my chart at let me know what you think!
I had really bad cramping on the 2 days before the slight dip on 7DPO, i dont know if my chart has gone triphasic as never had one before!

Witch got me. I am so glad that I got to 12 DPO!! :happydance: instead of 9/10 days. As usual I am going to remain positive. I am used to it & kinda looking forward to nx wk appt.

Good luck to everyone else and lots of luck to those ov'ing right now!

Mrs F - When i saw doc 1st time he said to come back few mths & the 2nd time I took all my calendars & vits & was not leaving until I felt better. I didnt say Luteal Phase or use any jargon. He said my 9 days shouldnt be a problem so just to warn u that i felt really deflated. But he is a General Practitioner. If u want i can tell u what the FS says about it when i go nx wk. :hugs: hope ur feeling better today & usually the first couple of AF days r the worst.

Hi Jazzy -Nicu I dont know much about charts but i know that the b vit complex works in harmony with all the other b vits and is generally good 2 take. U have a nice dip round about implantation then it goes up so hopefully it willl stay nice & high. Sorry im not helpful. good luck.

Starbex sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs: good news about the longer LP though -thats a big jump! Hope you get some good news at your appt next week.

Hi to Familyfaith and Jazzy-NICU :hi:

Jazzy-NICU - ff will show a message in the pregnancy monitor if your chart has gone triphasic. I think there has to be a few higher temps in a row for it to do this. This is my 1st month charting though so Im new to it all as well!
Im also 10dpo and had dips on days 7&9dpo so Im unsure whats going on :huh: my temps are back up today though
Yours could be an implantation dip and is certainly around the right time :thumbup:

Hey Girls,
I'm 10DPO in my first cycle of 100mg B complex as was previously on 50mg of B6, was wondering if anyone could look at my chart at let me know what you think!
I had really bad cramping on the 2 days before the slight dip on 7DPO, i dont know if my chart has gone triphasic as never had one before!

Hey, your chart is looking good! I think if it goes up tomorrow I would say that's a positive sign. When do you plan to test? Looks like you would normally start AF tomorrow am I right?

Star - Sorry to hear AF got you. A 12 day LP is great! Definitely enough time for a little eggy to get comfy. :)

Jazzy - Your chart looks great! FX you'll get a BFP soon.

tinks - Good luck to you too!

I'm going to do 2 OPK's per day until I either get a +OPK or my temp rises. Hopefully I'll be in the 2WW in a few days!

Star - Sorry to hear AF got you. A 12 day LP is great! Definitely enough time for a little eggy to get comfy. :)

Jazzy - Your chart looks great! FX you'll get a BFP soon.

tinks - Good luck to you too!

I'm going to do 2 OPK's per day until I either get a +OPK or my temp rises. Hopefully I'll be in the 2WW in a few days!

Hey Robin, just to let you know that FF only really gets to know your individual cycle pattern after three months so I think that's why it's still trying to find the real O day, but it will pick it up when it really happens. Also your top temp last month was 98.2 and this month you haven't got near that yet, when you hit a temp close to that I would say you're brobaby closer to getting the 'real' crosshairs :)

Goodluck on the OPKs! :dust:

Witch got me. I am so glad that I got to 12 DPO!! :happydance: instead of 9/10 days. As usual I am going to remain positive. I am used to it & kinda looking forward to nx wk appt.

YAY Star-bex 12DPO, I can feel that BFP creeping closer for you! :hugs:

I was convinced this was my month but just had some brown tinged CM so am pretty sure AF is on her way :cry:
I dont know whats wrong, i def OV'd we BD at the right time and everything, looks like my LP will be 10 days this cycle even with the 100mg B!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Good Luck Robin hope u ov soon and go for girl catch that eggy!

Yay im pleased with my 12 dpo - i hope ur right crissie that BFP is getting closer. Prob with help tho but i am seeing FS nx Weds!!

Nice to hear from u Crissie - ur LO is size of a sweetpea already. A real sweetie. I hope u r enjoying ur pregnancy & say hi to Merry if u catch up with her on 1st tri.

Jazzy - some of the earlier posts on this thread said that they responded better on the 50mg than the 100mg.. (one girl even cut hers and took 75mg). Your LP isn't over until AF arrives. Wait and see when AF comes for sure... some girls I think will end up spotting longer but AF being held back, then gradually the spotting tapers off to fewer days each time.

I think the worst part about the short LP is that early spotting is almost never a reason to be hopeful... but you still kind of hope at the same time that it could be implantation :dohh:

I wish AF would hurry up and start already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like screaming right now
Temp drop this am but not below coverline, still no AF and only a browny CM when i check my cervix, none when i wipe or in my pants (sorry tmi i know)

I know she is coming, i am just so upset i went to bed after my post last night without OH, shut the bedroom door and just cried myself to sleep :(
I feel like such a failure, when OH and I started dating he said he's like a LO by the time he was 30 and this month was the last month to achieve that and i just feel like i've let him down

Oh Jazzy, you haven't let your OH down. This is out of your control. All you can do is keep track of O, BD at the right time and wait. I know the disappointment is horrible though. How long have you been TTC?

Anyone here ever experience NOT getting a +OPK? The ones I got on Monday were almost + but the Tuesday evening test seemed like it was getting lighter and now my CP is starting to lower. Thankfully, DH and I got some BD in there, so we're covered in that regard. I just find it odd that I was testing twice per day and missed the surge. So, I think I O yesterday and this morning I got a tiny temp rise.

Oh Jazzy, you haven't let your OH down. This is out of your control. All you can do is keep track of O, BD at the right time and wait. I know the disappointment is horrible though. How long have you been TTC?

Anyone here ever experience NOT getting a +OPK? The ones I got on Monday were almost + but the Tuesday evening test seemed like it was getting lighter and now my CP is starting to lower. Thankfully, DH and I got some BD in there, so we're covered in that regard. I just find it odd that I was testing twice per day and missed the surge. So, I think I O yesterday and this morning I got a tiny temp rise.

Hi Robin,

I tried OPK's but I never got a +'ve and felt that I was wasting my money. I don't get EGCM either. I have been referred to a FS and he doesn't seem to be concerned and says that I am ovulating. PCOS has been ruled out as too as endo.

However, when I had my baseline scan on CD9 he measured my maturing folicle and said that it was at the size it should be when the egg is due to be released which he found odd because I don't ovlutae until CD19. I saw my acupuncturist today and she said I need help with releasing the egg. I wonder if any of this has anything to do with not getting +'ve OPK's?

Girls I cant believe it! - tested this afternoon and got a :bfp:

Im 11dpo - I had convinced myself af was on its way! Decided to test today cos I couldnt take it any longer!! haha wasnt expecting a + :happydance:

Im 11dpo - I had convinced myself af was on its way! Decided to take a test today cos I couldnt take any longer!! haha wasnt expecting a + :happydance:

This thread is AMAZINGLY lucky!!!! Congratulations Tinks!!

Im 11dpo - I had convinced myself af was on its way! Decided to take a test today cos I couldnt take any longer!! haha wasnt expecting a + :happydance:

Yippeeee!!!!!! Congrats tinks, fantastic! :yipee::wohoo:

thanks girls - Im still in shock! :huh:

This thread is definitely lucky - I know all you girls will be getting your bfps soon!!

Holy COW, I can't believe how lucky this thread has been!!!!!!! Congrats Tinks!!!!

Robin - I definitely ovulated on my first clomid cycle, but here are what my OPKs did... never totally positive... turns out the brand was not sensitive enough to catch my surge.
https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll165/bethijimika/Tests.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->