VLCD - Cambridge, Lighter Life Etc

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello,

Is anyone doing these at the moemnt? Looking for a diet buddy, I've done them before I had my children but fell pregnant pretty much as soon as I lost the weight so didn't do maintenance hence most of the weight went back on :( .....

Starting on 2nd July when I return to work boooo!!

Thanks xx

I'm a past CDer and doing it again later this year, so not a buddy as such but wanted to wish you good luck x

I know it is neither of them but I have been doing the Dukan Diet and am actually enjoying it and seeing results! :hugs:

I did one called lipotrim ave lost over 8 st on it since jan :) am refeeding in sept then maintainence ready for TTc in feb 13 with a full plan of hopefully not gaining to much weight:)

I did one called lipotrim ave lost over 8 st on it since jan :) am refeeding in sept then maintainence ready for TTc in feb 13 with a full plan of hopefully not gaining to much weight:)

Wow!! Well done. I only managed 7 weeks on Lipotrim. I only could stomach the chocolate shakes. Cambridge was fab for choice and I'm currently doing Slim & Save which is FAB!!

Chele, I've just started Slim & Save this monday, finding it easier than I expected. I just bought the sample pack but have already put in for my next order

What do you mainly have? I seem to be shake, soup, meal and bar

Wow!! Well done. I only managed 7 weeks on Lipotrim. I only could stomach the chocolate shakes. Cambridge was fab for choice and I'm currently doing Slim & Save which is FAB!!

I only drink the chocolate shake the vanilla was ok with coffee and the strawberry was eek, I have heard some good things about slim and save I just wanted to stick to the easy option:) for me anyway how u doing in slim and save

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->