Vomiting? Again? REALLY?

Bam

3rd Trimester - #1
Reaction score
So, here I am, eating leftover pasta from last night (thoroughly heated, of course) and out of nowhere, I have to jump up and run to the toilet... just like I did with eggs in my 1st tri with the hyperemesis. I'm so upset.

I was worried at first because I hadn't been feeling the baby move much the last couple days but hubby woke her up and she's moving fine now. He gave a listen to her heart rate and she's still running strong (around 150bpm). So now we're just trying to figure out what caused the vomiting. Hubby thinks it's the pasta (though everything that went in to it was fresh) and Mom thinks it's a stomach bug (even though I don't go out much). I'm just upset that it's hit on the weekend so I can't give the doctor a call.

If it keeps up, I'll be going to the hospital for a check over. Otherwise, I see the doctor again on Friday for my GD test and monthly check-up.

No real reason to post this, just felt like sharing with everyone. :p

hey hun, maybe ur body just decided it didnt want it? i was ill with MS (and by morning i mean all day long sickness right up till 21 weeks)...and the other night id just enjoyed an amazing home made steak pie dinner only to be sick not 15 minutes later. i was highly upset, but i havent had anything since, not even nausea!!!

i wouldnt worry, maybe baby was just being fussy...:)

xxxxx

We're hoping that's all it is. I really don't want to be ill. I told hubby the rest of the leftover pasta is his. :p

I wasn't nauseous before the vomiting but it started coming on after so I took a phenergan... which means I'll be passing out again later. :-/

I read that sudden vomiting can be a sign of blood pressure problems so I promptly checked that and it's normal. I'm happy about that. I've been trying to keep an eye on it to make sure I don't develop PE.

if everything else seems fine i wouldnt worry too much, i know its not good, i was not impressed the other night and my mum was just going round with a bottle of flash as i sobbed on the floor lol

im sure its just been one of those things, babys just thought "me no likey" and thats been the end of it :)

hope your alryt sweetie

xxxx

Thanks. :) The nausea is still hanging around, even after the phenergan, but it's kicked in so I'll be lying down now and will hopefully sleep it off.

aawww the joys of carrying our little ones :)

glad your feeling bit better hunny

xxx

Is it just the once you've been sick? When i was pg with Lottie i stopped ms at around 20 weeks then one evening at about 25 wks ish dh cooked spag bol for tea and out of no where i threw it up, it didn't happen again but baby obviously wasn't keen on spag bol that night xx

Im sorry your not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.

I've had this happen. Sometimes I still just get nauseous for no reason. ;)

Feel better!!

It's happened to me too. My all day all night nausea ended at 16 weeks, but I still occasionally vomit up a meal. Gross and annoying, but nothing to worry about I think.

Well, my nausea started getting worse despite the phenergan and now my legs are hurting and my stomach is cramping. It's going to be a rough night, I think.

Oh No - I hope it eases for you and you wake up feeling much better.. :hugs:

xx

I hear it's quite common to experience random bouts of nausea and vomiting all the way throughout pregnancy even after your morning sickness has end. I'm 16 weeks and still nauseous all day long but haven't actually puked since Tuesday! (fingers crossed here)

But as long as you're checking everything out and keeping track of things it sounds perfectly fine. Maybe just a hormone surge or something. Hope you feel better soon!

Pretty sure it wasn't hormones or anything. We're thinking maybe the mushrooms we put in the pasta sauce were a bit off. Hubby was also feeling queasy all day. It's run through my system and I've been able to eat and keep things down just fine.

*laughs* well if the hubby is feeling a bit green too then it was definitely the food! Glad you're feeling better today!

this happened to me this morning i was just walking along feeling fine next thing i have my head down the toilet! my ms cleared up around 10 weeks so i was like "WHAT THE HELL" with my ms i was feeling sick all day but didnt actually vomit alot but with this it was so random! no warning! i thought maybe brekkie didnt agree but it happened again this afternoon?!

no idea! babies causing havoc i think!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"