Wackiest cycle EVER...when to go to dr?

DTor25

Reaction score
I'm had the wackiest cycle ever this month. I'm currently on CD 41, which is a non-pregnant record for me. I had averaged a 31 day cycle, with O day on CD 17. I apparently didn't ovulate till late this month, putting me at 14 dpo today. My temps are still pretty high.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a91aa/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My question is, when should I call my doctor for my cycle not being normal? I had an ectopic back in September, in which I had to have my right tube removed. He told me to keep a close eye, and as soon as I get a :bfp: to call, so I can be monitored. I'm not getting a BFP. Stark white BFNs. :sad2:

And, on FF, if I change the detector used from Research to Advanced, it changes my O date to CD 34, which would put me 7 dpo today. I personally don't think that is correct, as I didn't have any fertile CM around that time. No :sex: around that time either.

Opinions please!!

I just did, had to leave a message for the nurse. I neglected to tell the receptionist everything, about late ovulation and only being 14 dpo today.... Just that AF was 10 days late from a normal cycle, and after my Ectopic I was worried.

Nurse told me to wait till Monday, and if no AF, then they'll get me in then. She also said that almost all BFP would show up by 28 dpo.

What ended up happening?? I am experiencing this same thing. I'm currently on cd 36 and I JUST ovulated on cd 34. This has never happened to me. I usually have 33 day cycles and very regular. I contacted my doc and was told that unless I have irregular periods that I didn't need to get a check up. And to just keep trying. It is so frustrating. I don't know what constitutes as "irregular cycles" when this is my first time experiencing it. I have just continued to bd hoping I'll catch an egg.

Keep me updated!

AF showed up, very lightly on 19dpo. Spotting the next day, and light flow the following 2 days. Definitely not normal. I cancelled my dr appt, since AF came. I go for my yearly exam later this month, so I'll see what he says then. Good luck with your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->