Wacky Dreams???

CrazyMumma

Reaction score
I've never really been one to dream while sleeping - but since being pregnant OMG I am having some seriously batty dreams

Last night I dreamt I had my baby....a boy :cloud9:

But then my mum told me if I planted him I would get a chocolate plant.....so I buried him in the garden and instantly there was a chocolate plant so I sat there and scoffed my face???? :saywhat:

Please tell me I am not the only one!!!

You are not alone fear not, I usually dream I am solving or witness gruesome murders :blush:

I'm the same as you, I don't normally have dreams but I've been having some odd ones. With dd I had really vivid dreams straight away...just can't remember when they stopped!

I've had vivid dreams every since I found out last week. They're ranging from shopping,,to finding out the results of a crime (as pp said!) to my oh cheating on me!

Odd! Xx

You are not alone fear not, I usually dream I am solving or witness gruesome murders :blush:

That's exactly the kinds I dream of like a csi agent solving all these horrible murder scenes, some are quite interesting lol 😁😱 xx

Oh girlie's I dosed off this morning and dreamt I was going out with Ashton Kutcher 😍😍😍😍😍 say what ??? Oh mummy Jesus !! We were so in love and we'll u no
. I was sooo raging when the child woke me 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh god last time I had bizarre realistic dreams! I also had sex dreams alllll the time!

I've had weird sex dreams (which is odd as were not having any :haha:) but last night I dreamt I was putting a hammer up my OHs bum! Seemed perfectly normal...what is odd is I can remember them so well, I usually can't remember my dreams!!

I've had weird sex dreams (which is odd as were not having any :haha:) but last night I dreamt I was putting a hammer up my OHs bum! Seemed perfectly normal...what is odd is I can remember them so well, I usually can't remember my dreams!!

Hilarious!

Oh no, poor oh with a hammer in his bottom, do you find, brecause I do, after a mental dream like that its hardto look the subject of the dream in tthe eye?!

Yes because mine have been so weird and sometimes they are about other men - they are SO real it's strange! I wake up thinking did that really happen.

Lol some of these are hilarious! Last night mine started off bad but ended up good, I dreamt that I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was blood so I went to the hospital and they did a scan and the baby was fine and we found out we were having a boy! I remember with my last bfp that ended in a mmc, I kept having these weird dreams that I basically gave birth at home in my sleep and my dh would deliver the baby and when I finally would wake up in my dream and ask dh where he put the baby and he wouldn't remember!!!

Me too! I've dreamed recently about Nazi's trying to take me in Africa, I kept screaming "all I want to do is go home"

My dreams aren't positive at all, but they are very realistic. :nope: I'll be glad when they pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->