Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Eww homework. :haha: Did you get it done?

It feels like this weekend went by fast too.How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good didn't do anything exciting as usual.

I just graduated with an EdS last May. I spent 11 years in secondary/post secondary education. I must admit I done miss it at all!

I didn't so anything fun. But I got my garden taken out and the rest of my yard winterized so I feel good about that. They are predicting more snow Tuesday so glad that is done.

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA lately- just enjoying time with the family. I'll read through tomorrow and catch up on what I've missed. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking around this site for a couple years now, and I have devoured all the information you ladies have to share. My hubby and I have officially set a date to TTC:
! ~ March 2016 ~ !

My DH has been so patient with me. Our situation is the opposite of the majority. He has been ready since, well, forever and I am the one who was not. He has been very supportive, and has allowed me to go at my own pace to get to where he is.

... I am starting to feel it... this something that is gently pulling me in the baby direction. I want to follow it. I want to experience it. I want it!
Its been a pretty big shift for me, and its only beginning. Bear with me while I get used to this new feeling :)

Does anyone else remember when it started for them? Was it gradual or did it hit you all at once?

Thanks in advance for letting me join your gang.

Welcome cashmere. For me with ds 1 I pretty much always wanted him. We tried since we got married. With #2 I was not ready for awhile. Dh was ready when ds was 4 months! I held off until he was 11 months and we started ttc. But I freaked again after 4 months so now we are kinds ntnp and using spermicide at certain times. I don't really want to try until May but also don't want to use hormonal birth control so I can track ovulation.

Welcome cashmere. For me with ds 1 I pretty much always wanted him. We tried since we got married. With #2 I was not ready for awhile. Dh was ready when ds was 4 months! I held off until he was 11 months and we started ttc. But I freaked again after 4 months so now we are kinds ntnp and using spermicide at certain times. I don't really want to try until May but also don't want to use hormonal birth control so I can track ovulation.

I feel like I am going to be right there with you, freaking out when the time actually comes! haha! We have agreed to ease into it and start with NTNP but I will keep track of my cycle so I know where I am, but I won't get that deep into it right away. Small steps !

I feel like I am going to be right there with you, freaking out when the time actually comes! haha! We have agreed to ease into it and start with NTNP but I will keep track of my cycle so I know where I am, but I won't get that deep into it right away. Small steps !

Small steps are good! So is NTNP. It can be so much less stress.

Hi ladies!! :hi:

How is everyone doing?

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I am having lots of anxiety over it. I am going to talk about fertility issues and what we need to do to get the ball moving towards some treatment. I know I am not ovulating very much so what is the point in delaying it further. At least if I ask now maybe when I want to get pregnant things will be in place.

I'm doing good just watching Agents of Shield right now.Honestly,there's not much new going on in my life or exciting.It feels kind of boring actually. :haha:

I still haven't heard from the hospital about when my eeg will be.The neurologist said someone would call but didn't say when that would be. :shrug:

Am I the only one who's not in the Christmas spirit yet? I still get annoyed when I see a Christmas commercial and there's even a radio station here that's already playing Christmas music. :wacko: I think in about a month from now I'll be in the Christmas spirit.

Hi Ladies.

I'm on the wtt lost for November 2016 but its now happening much sooner. We will be starting our ivf journey in February to hopefully get pregnant in March! Very nervous never have done a frozen ivf transfer but I read its easier than a fresh cycle.

Hope all are well and lets time go by fast to pir ttc dates :)

Hi Ladies.

I'm on the wtt lost for November 2016 but its now happening much sooner. We will be starting our ivf journey in February to hopefully get pregnant in March! Very nervous never have done a frozen ivf transfer but I read its easier than a fresh cycle.

Hope all are well and lets time go by fast to pir ttc dates :)

That is wonderful news!! Fx for you!! I would imagine a frozen cycle is easier. I had a cousin do two frozen cycles and resulted in two sets of twins on top of her first singleton. :cloud9:

Am I the only one who's not in the Christmas spirit yet? I still get annoyed when I see a Christmas commercial and there's even a radio station here that's already playing Christmas music. :wacko: I think in about a month from now I'll be in the Christmas spirit.

I am not in the Christmas spirit yet. :xmas19: Only 5 weeks left of work before break though!! I am excited as I plan to paint DS's room finally. Then I am hoping to set it up as a playroom and move more of his stuff in there. :thumbup:

almosthere- i've updated your date...awesome that it is moved up!! :happydance: :happydance: I have heard a frozen cycle is a lot easier than a fresh. best of luck to you hun!

sirus- hello! i've added you to our list (second post). What are you studying?

cashmere- welcome! i've added you to our list (second post). Let me know if your dates change and I will update. I think NTNP sounds like a perfect plan for you! I have always had a longing for a baby since I was young. However, for number 2, it has come on very gradually. It's been in the last 6 months that I've started to get excited about it and in the last 3 or so that I've really been looking forward to it. My DS was a very very bad sleeper and until he started sleeping better, it seemed impossible to have two. Now though, I am eagerly counting down!

Krissie- how did your appointment go?? I hope your doctor agrees to start treatment right away given your past issues. :flower:

Tara- I'm complete opposite- I LOVE this time of year and being in the new house, I am eager to get it all decorated up! I decided this year that October 1 was the start of my holiday season (which of course includes Halloween and Thanksgiving :) ). Have been shopping for a couple weeks and have several people, including Charles, already done. I hope they schedule your EEG soon- have you thought about calling them just to make sure they didn't forget?

AFM, I came down with a bug a couple days ago and can't seem to totally shake it! Today has definitely been better but this afternoon have been back to groggy. Just hoping not to pass it to my DH or DS. One more week to my appointment!

I wouldn't even know where to call about the eeg.Plus I'm not too excited about having it done since I have to stay up all night for it which was not fun when I had the first one done in April.

It's supposed to be very windy here tomorrow so I probably won't be going for my walk but I will be going to the gym in the morning. :thumbup:

My doctors appointment went really well. All that anxiety for nothing!

He prescribed me 2 months of clomid and said if I am not pregnant to call and he will prescribe 2 more months at a higher dose. If those don't work then we will move forward with a different intervention. :happydance:

Hi ladies!

My oh and I have agreed to start TTC March of 2016! We have a 14 month old DS, and I am extremely excited and terribly terrified at the same time to start trying for #2!

I'm wtt for Summer of 2018 or hopefully sooner. I know that is still really far away, I was just wondering at what point did you start communicating with you OBGYN about your plans and your fertility health?

My doctors appointment went really well. All that anxiety for nothing!

He prescribed me 2 months of clomid and said if I am not pregnant to call and he will prescribe 2 more months at a higher dose. If those don't work then we will move forward with a different intervention. :happydance:

I'm glad your appointment went better than you thought it would. :)

It's been very windy here today and rainy.It's still pretty windy now but will die down later tonight.

Anyone have special plans for the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->