Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Hey how was everyone's Christmas? Mine was good! I got to see Roxy three times in the past two days!!!! :happydance: <3 She liked the toys I bought her and it was cute to see her with my grandma yesterday at the nursing home.

Today I didn't do much since we went over to Lisa's Christmas eve and didn't leave until almost 1am yesterday morning. :haha: Its a good thing she lives just one street over!

Anyone have plans for New Years Eve?

Glad you had a nice time Tara.

My Christmas was very upsetting. Dh is being a twat. So instead of spending it with us he decided to sleep. So I ate dinner alone while ds threw a fit and threw his on thr floor. Then he's continued being a jerk today. So I'm just tired and angry and sad he's acting like this.

As far as New Years plans my inlaws are suppose to come down. So if they do we plan to go to Star Wars, watch Christmas movies and play games. I will probably try to hide downstairs as much as possible. I can only take so much! :haha:

Thank you everyone for the anniversary wishes...we had such a wonderful day together!

Keely- glad you liked Star Wars! I'm hoping we can go see it soonish (I'm not a fan but DH is so I'll tag along, lol)

Ashley- so glad to hear your DS is feeling better! Hope you have been having a nice break from work!

Tara- that's great that you got a fitbit for your birthday! I've been considering one...how do you like it so far? Strange that your old friend would reach out...seems best to just ignore the message. Glad you had a nice Christmas with your family, especially Roxy!! My parents are in town for New Years so just spending time with them. Do you have plans?

Aidens- yay for a nice long break together! Hope it is going well so far. When is AF due? Hope she stays away for you! I'm so sorry that you have such a hard day coming up soon :hugs::hugs:

Mummy to be- i hope you have been enjoying the relaxing time of the holidays! I try and have all the shopping done by the first week of December but it was all the extra (baking, seeing lights, visiting Santa, etc) that just exhausted me this year! I'm thinking next year I need to try and spread it out a bit more than doing everything Christmas week to get some more time to just enjoy it!

Thorpedo and BSelck24- welcome! :hi: I've added you to our list (second post). Please let me know if your dates change and I can update your information. Not too much longer now! Are you all getting excited to start trying again?? I'm set to start in April so will be right behind you :)

Krissie- oh no!! I'm so sorry hun :(:(:( I hope things get better soon. What happened?

AFM, we had a really great day yesterday, even though Charles woke up sick and congested. He got a kitchen set from Santa and played with it ALL.DAY.LONG. I mean... he really loves this thing, and it is so much fun to watch him with it. In fact, he didn't want to open any gifts until after breakfast because he was just enjoying playing with it! He is still congested today but not as much so I'm hoping by tomorrow he is better. The zoo here is doing a "penguin march"in the morning where the penguins get to walk around a bit. C adores the penguins so I'm hoping he's feeling better, the rain holds off and the temps are warm enough to make it!

I can't believe it is almost 2016 already!! It is so exciting that so many are going to be trying/pregnant/having babies in the next year! I had some cold feet for a bit but I think I'm back to being really excited again!

What is everyones biggest goal they are hoping to accomplish before trying?

I have 15 pounds left to lose on my weight loss journey that I would really like to get off before going for #2

I'm really trying to get better with spending, and get our finances in a somewhat better place before March!

I got my :bfp: for Christmas! :happydance: I'm not very far along yet (about 3w,4d based on ovulation), but super excited nonetheless. Praying for a healthy, sticky bean this time around.

My babies are coming back from their dad's today and I'm so excited. I've missed them so, so much! Tomorrow were celebrating Christmas with my family and then we will finally be able to go home. I can't wait. :haha:

My main goal is just to lose a bit of weight. A secondary goal is to payoff my credit card and save a bit before baby comes. Cc should be paid off in July. So at the earliest a November due date.

But still unsure if I'm ready. I thought what was holding me back was finding a daycare. But I'm thinking it's more emotional now. If I'm still having cold feet come February I will just plan for May. I have a ticker on my phone and it is 4.5 months until we would start. Do not to long.

Yay!!!!! Congratulations aidens!!!!

AF showed up 3 days early again so no improvement from last month. 11 day LP. I'm just at 6 weeks on the chasteberry and yhr doctor said it would take 6-8 weeks so I'm hopeful for next cycle to be at least a 12 day LP. I'm really nervous it won't lengthen by the time we start trying and will have to push back :(

Congrats on your bfp aidens!! :thumbup: :flower:

I deleted the message after I read it.A friend of mine said that fake friends test the waters by sending messages to see if you'll respond and I didn't.I know I'm better off without her in my life.

Right now I don't have plans for New Years Eve.Usually I stay home and watch the specials that are on tv that night.

My oh and I talked some more about our TTC plans in march. It led to us actually deciding to speed up the process! We talked about age gap, and how I would rather have our children closer to 2-2.5 years apart than 3 years. He agreed. My birth control is coming out at my DS 15 month check up January 11th! Eeeek!

Ashley- great news!! I've updated you on the front page...not too much longer now!!

Krissie- it is such an emotionally difficult thing to decide to have another baby. There are a lot of doubts that go through my mind because I don't know how I will handle two at the same time and I don't want to upset the balance with Charles. I'm sure your long struggle for Christian plays a role in it as well with diving back into that world and the unknowns of how long it will take. I would say that Charles was probably 17, closer to 18 months before I had a moment of "I could do this." Before that, he was such a bad sleeper and so clingy that there was no way I could think about another one. As Christian gets older and has more independence, it may feel easier for you. Have you thought about looking for a therapist to talk to and help work through some of it? Might help you not be as stressed going into it :flower:

Tara- she is beautiful! 2 wonderful pictures...I'm glad you had such a nice time with her! Your New Year plans sound great..I've never been one to really go out and have always preferred to stay in.

I'm so excited! We are halfway into my DH's 2 week break from work. Tomorrow is my day off...he is watching DS all day and I get to just do whatever I want to do! Weather is now very cold and is supposed to rain/snow so will likely stay in most of the day. I'm going to be working on getting some picture collages on the walls and decorating the play room a bit. I'm sure I'll still hang out with Ben and Charles some (I can't go more than a couple hours without missing my little guy). But no cooking breakfast, feeding lunch, putting down for nap....even dinner is just a crockpot meal. It's already prepped so just have to turn it on....going to enjoy this day "off" :)

I don't mean to brag but my niece is one of the cutest babies ever!!!! :haha: <3

The weather here hasn't been very nice today.This afternoon we had freezing rain/ice pellets and snow plus it's really windy.

Tomorrow I'm going to the gym at my regular time last week I didn't get up early at all to go.Does anyone know how to sync their fitbit and myfitnesspal? I've tried but it says my email or password isn't correct even though it is. :shrug:

Enjoy your day off Kaity! That sounds lovely.

I have painted/decorated ds room this week. I am really happy with how it turned out. He loves playing in there and I love having most of his toys in there. :haha: He got a tent for christmas and a sleeping bag and spends a lot of time in there. I just love it.

I actually have been thinking about going back for some individual therapy for anxiety. I was planning to in the new year. I think it would help a lot.

Christian is a terrible sleeper. He's almost 18 months and still wakes 2-4 times a night. He's pretty independent but is so curious and adventurous so I spend a lot of time entertaining and keeping him safe. I keep telling dh to push more to go back days at work but it seems his hands are tied for now.

Hi all! I'm Ali, I've come back to BnB after a few years break. Looking forward to getting to know you! Could you add me to the TTC list for March 2016 please? Should be starting mid March and can't wait! Good luck and baby dust ladies :D

Hello! Been awhile since posting on this site! DS will be 3 next week. I was on here all the time when I was pg, actually met a wonderful group of ladies in our birth club! We've moved over to fb and are still close. We are hoping to start ttc in October 2016. We needed a bigger age gap due to childcare expenses and I can't believe we are getting close! I am having my Mirena taken out in April and will see how my body feels. I'm nervous and excited! We have a small house and money will be very tight, but I can't wait to have my family grow.

Enjoy your day off Kaity! That sounds lovely.

I have painted/decorated ds room this week. I am really happy with how it turned out. He loves playing in there and I love having most of his toys in there. :haha: He got a tent for christmas and a sleeping bag and spends a lot of time in there. I just love it.

I actually have been thinking about going back for some individual therapy for anxiety. I was planning to in the new year. I think it would help a lot.

Christian is a terrible sleeper. He's almost 18 months and still wakes 2-4 times a night. He's pretty independent but is so curious and adventurous so I spend a lot of time entertaining and keeping him safe. I keep telling dh to push more to go back days at work but it seems his hands are tied for now.

Does Christian usually sleep through the night or is it normal for him to wake up?

Lindzy told us Roxy is a great sleeper and hardly ever wakes up during the night.When Roxy sleeps she loves having her blanket against her face and even covering it too.I think she gets that from me because when I sleep I like to have my comforter against my face. :haha:

He has always woke up multiple times a night. My nephew is 3.5 months younger thank Christian and had been sttn for months. I really think it's just personality. I have always woke up 1-2 times a night as long as I can remember.

Welcome to all the new ladies. I cannot believe it's almost 2016!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->