Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

So my af decided to start today.I had such a craving for chocolate today and gave into it earlier.I'm going to have some ice cream too soon can't wait!! :haha: Does anyone else get pain in their pelvic area while standing too long when their af visits?

Always, it made working retail (when I did it) during af not very fun.

Finally getting to catch up!
arturia- hello and welcome! :hi: I've added you to our list (second post). Please let me know if your dates change and I will update. What are your reasons for waiting?

The dates actually changed right after I posted that. We're doing NTNP in April with trying in earnest in June. (maybe) Our reasons for waiting are because we are moving into a new house (The first one we will own, a newly constructed townhouse in a new part of town) either end of May or start of June.

Our reasons for going NTNP in April are because that's when my BC is finished. Condoms don't really work for us so his first thought was that I should get a prescription until June, but then I was reading all about how some folks don't get their cycles back to normal right away, plus I wanted to check to ensure I'm o-ing normally and learn other details about what my natural cycle looks like. Originally after that we were just going to 'abstain', or use other methods to enjoy each other's company, but my broodiness convinced him otherwise. We're just going to enjoy ourselves if we want, haha.

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? Hubby and I will be starting NTNP the second week of March. I'm a little nervous little excited.

Ashley- hope you get an answer soon!!

Arturia- how exciting that you got to move it up! I've updated you on the list :thumbup:

Mattsgirl- hello and welcome! I've added you to our list (second post). Let me know if your dates change and I can update you. We are starting right in that time too...its coming up so soon! Will this be your last baby or are you hoping for more?

We're thinking at least 2 more. Then kinda see how we feel after that. Also probably depends on how long it takes. With our first it took us 2 years to conceive but our son was only 10 months old when we found out we were expecting our second.

I think its awesome that you want a big family- I hope it is a quick TTC journey for you for #3! This is our last baby and I have conflicting feelings about it honestly. I'm just trying to enjoy each step for what it is!

I would love 4 if pregnancy didn't suck so much and if Colin was open to it (I'm pretty sure he's not even open to a 3rd right now). :haha:

Yea my husband is the oldest of 8!! :haha: He loves having a big family. Personally I can't handle all of the craziness when all of his side gets together (4 of them are married and there are 9 grandkids between everyone) So we made a compromise of at least 4.

Now that I'm back on BnB I'm thinking about moving it up to this month. My DH says whenever I'm ready and now I'm getting excited again.

I would love 4 if pregnancy didn't suck so much :

That's the only reason we took a break after our daughter. I wanted my body to myself for a little while. Not having to get up 5 time a night to pee. Not getting kicked in the whoha all the time. I wanted time to get back in shape and feel good about me.

For me it's mostly terrible morning sickness, I had it really bad until 21 weeks with both pregnancies and I'm not sure I can cope with it again. I'm actually #4 out of 10 (between 4 parents) but DH is only #1 out of 2 so he's not as big a fan of the idea of a big family as I am. I'm not keen on one as big as mine but 3 or 4 kids would be lovely I think. DH is happy with 2 for the time being though. If we do go for a 3rd it likely won't be until mid to late 2018 that we start trying.

My dad's side is pretty big.I have 10 cousins and most of them have children, two of them had babies last year and I can't even keep count on how many great grandchildren there are including step-great grandchildren. :haha: :wacko:

My mom's side isn't very big.I only have four cousins but the extended family is big.We don't talk to all of them plus we only saw them at the New Years Day Party we used to go to.

After four days of a blinky smiley I got a solid smiley! Woo hoo! Hopefully I ovulate this time!

I used to feel like I would be happy with a big family myself, I would dream of myself as if I were my grandmother, who had seven children. We always had huge Christmas and Thanksgiving parties before she passed away. I myself had no siblings (that lived with me) and was almost always lonely as a child. (Technically I have a half brother from my mom but he lives on the other side of the country.)

On the other hand, raising kids is so expensive I don't think more than two will ever be in the budget, even if we wanted more.

I always wanted 3 or 4. Then I had DS and quickly realized I couldn't cope with that many. I am pretty sure we are done at 2 but I told DH I might consider a third. But if #2 turns three and I don't want any more than we are done and one of us is getting sterilized.

We are opposite of most couples I think. DH really wants three and I only want 2.

So I think I've decided to have this be my last round of BC instead of doing 1 more. I just have this terrible feeling that it's going to take a while to get my cycles back to normal. So my last day taking the pill will be Monday. :thumbup: I don't think I will tell DH yet because I don't want him to get too excited just yet. :shhh: Kinda want the first cycle for me just to figure out what my body is gonna do without all the man questions.

So I think I've decided to have this be my last round of BC instead of doing 1 more. I just have this terrible feeling that it's going to take a while to get my cycles back to normal. So my last day taking the pill will be Monday. :thumbup: I don't think I will tell DH yet because I don't want him to get too excited just yet. :shhh: Kinda want the first cycle for me just to figure out what my body is gonna do without all the man questions.

Good luck hun!!

Well ladies.. My IUD is officially out. Not bad at all actually. My doctor asked me to use protection until I get my first cycle. I'm starting my prenatals today (thank goodness they have omega in them) and he's going to check my thyroid as well. He asked me to stay away frm high mercury fish, lunch meat, raw meat, and unpasteurized cheese and milk.

He is not putting me on iron until they do blood work and told me I don't need the extra calcium/magnesium vitamin either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->