Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I feel like May is so far away and I'm getting impatient with all these ladies starting to TTC. I don't think it will take that long though. Almost a week went by in February and I didn't really notice. That's what happens when I'm so busy. Another full week next week as well! Also I decided not to get back on BC. Since it takes me about 2 months to start having cycles and I'm not sure if they'll be normal right away. We're just being careful. It's not like we don't plan on having another one anyways so if something were to happen we're okay with it.

So my first day at the pediatric hospital went pretty well! Some cute young ones which I hope get well very soon! One of things where you love seeing them, but you want them to go home because means they're doing better. I kept telling myself I would get through the whole rotation without crying. FAILED! It's okay though because she deserved the tears and the small amount of love I could offer her in the time I was with her.

Also, baby dust to those TTC!!

I got this with FMU! AM I PREGNANT?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
It came up within two minutes! I'm kind of crapping my pants.

Does it have color in person? It looks gray. Just like the one I got this morning. I'm so confused because there doesn't appear to be any pink. It's even dried with a line.

I really need to stop buying these frers.

Ali- hope the wait goes by quickly for you...I'm the same way with it feeling forever away!

Ashley- definitely a line there! I can't tell in the picture if there is color to it. Is it pink IRL? I've heard of people getting evaps with the new FRERs. Hoping it's your BFP!

This may be a better pic!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
I got my bfp this morning as well! I'm still not believing it. I need a digital before I will believe it.

Congrats to you too! I just got a pregnant 2-3weeks on a clearblue digital!!!

Ashley- congratulations!!!! Second pic absolutely is pink and amazing that you got confirmation on the digi!! H&h 9 months to you! I'll get you update on the front page and just let me know your due date and I'll add :)

Krissie- OMG! Pictures?? Congratulations!!! And you thought you were out for the month :) so so happy for you dear that the clomid worked first cycle again! H&h 9 months to you!!

Due date is October 17th!

The picture isn't great but I promise it's there in real life!

Attachments

• ctp-128249-1454776832.jpg
    ctp-128249-1454776832.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
100% see it hun...I'm so excited for you!!

How did your DHs react krissie and Ashley?

I just found out this a.m. And he's at work! So I picked up a shirt that says greatest big brother ever. I'm going to put him in it tonight and see how long it takes for him to notice ds in the shirt!

My husband is totally excited. More so than me fore sure! I'm scared and excited and a whole lot of in shock.

Love the shirt idea Ashley! You'll have to post his reaction once you tell him!

Krissie- I'm sure the shock will wear off in a few days and then the excitement will show up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->