Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Congrats to you both that's so exciting!

Ashley wasn't this your first cycle off of bc? (I could be wrong I went back and read a lot of old stuff)

Yes! I had my birth control taken out January 11th! I didn't even have a period!

Congrats to both of you on your :bfp:!!!! :thumbup:

Krissie-I have no clue what I'm supposed to look for in your picture. :haha: I see the purple line but nothing else. :shrug:

This might be tmi but does anyone else get dry/itchy down there after their af has finished? I hardly have any cm after mine ends.

Congrats on your :bfp: Krissie and Ashley! H&H 9 months to you both! :happydance:

Well ladies it's official!

Attachments

• 20160207_071335-1-640x473.jpg
    20160207_071335-1-640x473.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
Omg! Congrats to Ashley and Krissie! :happydance: I forget to check the thread for a couple days and come back to find bfps! :haha:

AFM - I've been so, so busy. I started college at the end of January and life has just been a whirlwind since then. Time is passing by so quickly. It's both good and bad. I've been checking the thread when I get a chance to come on the forum, but I haven't had much time to reply. I really hope you all are doing well :flower: How much longer does everyone have until starting TTC?

Yesterday and today I've been so nauseous and have such a bad headache. I hope this isn't how first tri is gonna go. First tri with ds was a breeze!

Aidens- good to hear from you! Good luck with starting college...wishing you all the best! how is your pregnancy going so far? Doing well here...about 5 1/2 weeks left on my wait and i can't wait to start trying!

ashley- :hugs: i know it's hard and hope you are able to find something to help ease it up a bit. Do you have your due date? i can update the front page for you

Ashley - I hope first tri isn't rough on you the whole time. :hugs: I had a super easy first tri with my son ans well and it's just been getting worse each pregnancy since :dohh:

kk - 5 1/2 weeks...that's not long at all! I hope that the time passes quickly for you! :thumbup:

Pregnancy is going alright. I'm exhausted and constantly nauseous and have to be careful about what I eat all the time, but some days are starting to get better, so I'm hoping the nausea at least goes away soon. The exhaustion is really making it hard to want to go to my 730am classes, too :haha: But generally, I expected all this so I'd say everything is going well. I have my next ultrasound on February 18 and I can't wait! After that we will be telling my kids and I'm so, so excited for that.

Although, I talked to them about names for future siblings (they know that me and OH might have kids someday) and they've come up with things like Squash, Princess, and other random things. They have come up with some "real" names as well, but those are all names of their classmates or tv show characters. I don't think they're going to be a great source of inspiration. :rofl:

Thanks aidens, it will go by quick enough. We moved it up a month so now it feels super close! I'm always conflicted of wanting it to be time to start and not wanting to wish that time away. So compromising with myself of focusing on other things, mainly Charles' speech therapy and bday party planning!

Glad the nausea is starting to ease up a bit for you. I think mine went away around 10/11 weeks and hope yours does the same! I bet your kiddos will be SO excited! Are you all going to find out the gender?

Aidens .. That's exciting though that you are letting them be part of the process. I'm sure it'll go smoothly from here on out. I was going to ask the same question if you are staying team yellow...

Thanks aidens, it will go by quick enough. We moved it up a month so now it feels super close! I'm always conflicted of wanting it to be time to start and not wanting to wish that time away. So compromising with myself of focusing on other things, mainly Charles' speech therapy and bday party planning!

Glad the nausea is starting to ease up a bit for you. I think mine went away around 10/11 weeks and hope yours does the same! I bet your kiddos will be SO excited! Are you all going to find out the gender?

It's coming very soon though!! How old is your son again?

We're definitely going to find out the gender. I'm way too impatient to wait. :haha: I love the idea of staying team yellow, but there's no way I can hold out that long. I have my 20 week ultrasound scheduled for the second week of April, I believe.

kk - My son will be 8 the same day your son turns 2. :) Aiden wants a birthday party with friends this year and I'm at a complete loss at what to do or how to even start planning. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->