Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

So nice to hear from you aidens!! I hope you start feeling more energetic as 2nd tri gets here.

I really love this age. He is independent and does a lot of things on his own. He is super fun to play with and yet he still wants to be a super snuggle bug and give lots of hugs and kisses...for me, its a lot better than the baby stage :)

Aidens- I think its great that they share a birthday :) at that age, I would see if there is a local place you could go- a play place, trampoline park, roller rink, bowling...whatever he likes to do. That way the kids can burn all their energy off and have tons of fun.

I really love this age. He is independent and does a lot of things on his own. He is super fun to play with and yet he still wants to be a super snuggle bug and give lots of hugs and kisses...for me, its a lot better than the baby stage :)

Aidens- I think its great that they share a birthday :) at that age, I would see if there is a local place you could go- a play place, trampoline park, roller rink, bowling...whatever he likes to do. That way the kids can burn all their energy off and have tons of fun.

I'm excited to eventually have our own to experience that with. We have friends who all have children around that age that I'm like an aunt to..

Congrats Krissie!! :thumbup:

Last night my mom and I saw Roxy.She's sick right now,her lips and nose are bleeding.She was her regular self but a bit more fussy which isn't a surprise since she's sick.

Does anyone know if it's normal for a baby to bleed from their lips or nose?

Poor Roxy! She sounds miserable. I've never experienced bleeding from the lips or mouth. Maybe dehydration? I'd probably see her pediatrician.

I am excited to report I started bleeding today.. I didn't expect my cycle to start this soon, but three days from my IUD removal... Here I am. No cramps or sore boobs yet but this us exciting as I hadn't had a cycle in almost 8 years from my mirena...

Hi ladies! Aah so excited for you Krissie and Ashley! Congratulations! Such amazing news to come back to!! I hope it's a very happy and healthy 9 months :D I look forward to following your journeys on here. I am really happy to say we're moving back to TTC next month! DH had a chat with his boss and although he will be away some weeks here and there he will be allowed to stay at home. So happy right now :D hope you're all well ladies x

That is great news curiosity! I'm so glad things are working out for you.

Thanks Krissie, you too! I bet you're so happy your pregnancy happened so quickly :)

I am so excited we got pregnant on our first round of clomid again!

Lindsay did say she was going to bring Roxy to the doctor yesterday but never ended up going.Hopefully that's a good sign! My mom just told me earlier that Lindsay is over at her brother's looking at their new puppy they might adopt.She didn't tell me if Roxy was with her or not. :shrug:

Last week I texted a friend of mine that it felt like we haven't talked for a while.Her response was that she's only talking to people if she has plans with them etc. and was in a bad mood when she replied.It just felt like she was taking it out on me when she texted back and it did hurt my feelings a bit.The thing is,a few years ago we stopped talking because she told me she was only talking to people that were helping her get her daughter back.Now it feels like deja vu and it's happening again.I don't even know if I still want to be friends with her anymore again. :shrug:

What would you ladies do if you were in my shoes?

Wow! Was gone a few days and came back to BFPs! How exciting for both of you.

I've been super busy getting the house ready to sell. So excited now, I can't wait to get it on the market. Looking like two weeks before open house, eek! I've been working nonstop and am so excited to get this done and move into the next house.

I had my first period after being on BC for nearly five years. I am very grateful that I got my period at 28 days on the dot. Pretty sure I ovulated on day 14 based on CM but I didn't temp so I don't know for sure. Since I have that information and I need to see what's happening with the house first, I went back on the pill so there's no worries. I don't notice that much of a difference on it and I gotta say, don't miss having a period at all. I figure I will at least enjoy the next couple of months without having to worry about it.

The doctor said I'm due October 16th. Her dates just don't add up to my ovulation tests and what not. I think I'm five weeks, she thinks I'm four weeks. I'll have an ultrasound March 22nd to confirm it!

Good luck Ashley!! :thumbup:

I've decided to end the friendship I mentioned in my last post mainly because it doesn't feel like she cares about being friends as much as I did.Plus I already gave her a second chance but it didn't work out.I'm just tired of people letting me down after giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry about losing a friend Tara, but I think in the end it will be for the best. So scary with Roxy! I have never heard of that kind of bleeding before and hope she can get her to a doctor!

Sympohy- great news about your cycles! One less thing to have to worry about. Good luck with the house! It's SO nice once its all said and done. When are you hoping to have it up?

Ashley- updated the front with your EDD :thumbup: how are you feeling so far?

We haven't heard much since we saw them on Sunday so hopefully she's feeling better!! No news is good news I guess.

I'm feeling pretty Crappy! I'm exhausted and nauseous. I never felt this way with ds! I'm also having some back pain and cramping. I remember feeling awesome first tri with ds. This is all so new!

:hugs: its all a good sign that baby is growing as they should but I hope you can get some relief :hugs:

Krissie- how are you feeling hun?

I've been alright. I'm very crampy all the time. And hungry! I want to eat everything. I'm starting to get more exhausted. But thankfully Christian is doing better sleeping, so fx he stays that way.

This pregnancy is already so different. I'm hoping it's a good sign for a pink bundle!

Tara, I'm sorry about your friend. But I think you made a good decision. :hugs:

Symphony, I'm so happy your cycle was perfect!

Ashley, hope you feel better hun.

FX'd for you krissie that you get your pink bundle! So happy to hear christian is sleeping a bit better for you. Hopefully it keeps up!

Tara- I hope she is feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->