Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

He slept through the night for the second time ever! It was so lovely.

Yay!! Fingers crossed he keeps it up!!!

I took another test today because I'm terrified of having a miscarriage. I was so happy that my test line was stronger than the control line!!

4 weeks 5 days!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
I definitely see two lines Ashley!! Congrats!! :thumbup:

It was a hard decision to end the friendship but it is for the best.I didn't even tell her anything just deleted her off my facebook and her # from my phone.

I took another test today because I'm terrified of having a miscarriage. I was so happy that my test line was stronger than the control line!!

4 weeks 5 days!

Great lines Ashley. My lines are still pretty faint. I won't lie it's making me so nervous.

I'm sure all will be well. I so hope ds sleeps tonight. He was up 4 times last night asking for milk. I really need to take the bottle away; but I don't know how.

I don't know how either. I've tried several sippy cups and he just refuses and then cries. :nope:

My ds will drink milk from a sippy at daycare, but at home it has to be in his "babo"

Hi again ladies :)

Just dropping by to update that I got my bfp this morning so I'll be expecting an October baby too.

Congratulations!!! H&h 9 months to you!! Let me know your EDD and I can get you updated in the front.

Loving all these BFPs rolling in ladies...let's keep them coming!

Congrats skycastles! :happydance:

I've had an exciting weekend so far. Last night I brought my kids to their dad's since it is his weekend. I fully expected (and was looking forward to) a night alone since OH has to work. Well this morning I woke up to a text from my ex saying that he had been robbed last night so I needed to come get the kids. Fortunately everyone is okay and the kids don't seem too upset but I am beyond irate. The asshole who broke in had the nerve to not only steal from my ex, but he stole some of my son's stuff as well :growlmad: I just can't believe how low some people can be. Tonight I'm planning on having pizza and movie night with the kids along with some special Valentine's Day cake and hopefully the good memories we make tonight will help overcome the bad memories from this morning.

Oh aidens how frustrating! I hope your new plans help them overcome that event. :nope:

Oh my goodness! So glad everyone is safe

I'm glad you're kids are ok Aidens. :thumbup: Our house was broken into before so it can pretty frightening.

Congrats skycastles on your :bfp: :)

This morning I had a dream about Roxy where she was 4 or 5,she was glasses and said my name! :cloud9: One of the best dreams I've had in a long time!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->