Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Oh krissie...I am so so so sorry hun :hugs::hugs:

Krissie this sounds cliched but I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: A cousin of mine had a miscarriage about 13 years ago then went on to have two more healthy children.There's always hope for the future! :)

Anyone do anything exciting this weekend? It's Family Day here tomorrow so we're going to visit my grandma and my mom's aunt.We're also going to see Roxy!! :happydance: I can't believe she'll be seven months old tomorrow!! :wacko: She's already growing up fast!

Doctors are unsure of how far along I am. I had severe cramping tonight so went to urgent care. They did hcg draw and ultrasound.

Ultrasound showed a sac measuring 5w 3 days. There was no fetal pole or yolk sac seen. My hcg levels were 2,586.

Is this normal? They gave me no insight and just kind of said miscarriage. I'm so nervous

Ashley- you are so early. I would wait for a trained prenatal tech or doctor to do a second ultrasound. Fx that's the case and there's nothing wrong.

We went to deadpool tonight. I had a great time and it's just what I needed. I have tomorrow off and I'm going to relax and read while Christian is at daycare.

I don't know if they will offer me a second ultrasound. I just emailed my doctor. I'm feeling nervous!

I'm glad you got to enjoy yourself this evening!

ashley - :hugs::hugs: i hope things are okay and you can get some answers soon

krissie- glad you were able to get out and take your mind off things for a bit :hugs:

tara- it's crazy how fast they grow!

Krissie - I'm glad you were able to go out - we saw Deadpool last night too, I thought it was great!

Ashley - good luck with it all, I hope you get an answer soon :hugs:

I'm just hoping everything will be ok. I had cramping and bleeding with my now 17 month old ds!

Hi ladies!! How is everyone doing?

I am struggling some today but trying to snap out of it.

The weather has been so beautiful. I am thinking Christian and I are going to draw on the driveway tonight. I finally found some chalk and it is square so it won't roll. Which is great since our driveway is quite slanted.

Cause while I enjoy playing with him all he wants to play is cars and that is starting to drive me batty. :wacko:

I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 29th of this month, and blood draws tomorrow night. I'm so nervous

Hi krissie!

It's understandable that you're struggling. I know that through all of my losses, there were good days and there were bad days. Keeping busy helped me out a lot, but there were some days I just needed to let myself be sad. I hope you're able to find things that help you feel better :hugs:

I'm so jealous that you have nice weather where you can go outside and do things. It's supposed to be a "good" week this week - the temperature here is supposed to go up to the low 40s. Right now it's 25F and snowing, so not so nice.

AFM - I'm so, so tired today. Unfortunately for me, lack of sleep tends to trigger my migraines and that's exactly what's happening. :nope: I'm going to try to sleep it off in a little bit.

Yesterday was exciting for my kids - Aiden lost a tooth at school yesterday and Mady lost her tooth while we were relaxing at home after girl scouts. The tooth fairy was broke this morning :haha: This weekend we are planning on going to visit family, so I'm looking forward to that.

Thanks aidens. I have been doing a lot of organizing which always helps me process. But today is my first day back to work and to much thinking time on top of bad cramps.

Our weather is mid 50s and sunny. It's so nice. My yard finally melted it's snow. Suppose to rain Thursday but otherwise 50s all week to the weekend!

I had a really good weekend! :happydance: Yesterday we went to my mom's aunts for Family Day and we all got to see Roxy! :cloud9: I took some really cute pictures of her and she's even smiling in one. <3 When I put my phone in selfie mode she took a picture of herself. :haha: She's too cute!!!! <3 <3 <3 :cloud9:

Earlier I had an urge to self harm again and honestly I really thought I was going to give in but I didn't! I put an elastic band around my wrist so I've been flicking that so the urge has subsided for now.

How was everyone else's weekend?

I am glad that you were able to resist the urge to self harm Tara. :hugs:

Hope everyone has been doing well! Been super busy. I need time to relax, but it's one thing after another.

I did get my first AF after stopping the BCP. I can now start watching my cycles! I'm curious if they will be different than before my son. I can't even remember what they were. I'm pretty sure they were about 25 days long because I remember being irritated that they were shorter than normal. Time will tell! Although, that's a bonus when TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->