Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Krissie - I'm sorry for your loss!! I didn't read anything last night and was just quick replying. Hope you find comfort and peace!:hugs:

Tara - You're stronger than your urges so don't let them get the best of you!

Ashley - hope today's blood draw goes well!

Instead of giving into the urges I flicked a hair tie against my wrists and that helped quite a bit! I have a few red marks on my wrists but it's better than more scars. :thumbup: It surprised me by how fast the urges came because they've never been that strong in a long time.

Good for you for resisting the urges to self harm Tara :flower:

Krissie- I'm glad today has been a better day for you :hugs:

Thanks Kaity. It was a much better day. DS kept me very busy as he was just naughty from the time he woke up until he went to bed.

I am slightly alarmed as my bleeding has gone to spotting. I'm only on cd 4. I've noticed my bleeding has been very short since September. 3-4 days max with only 1 or 2 days of heavy bleeding. It makes me worry my lining isn't very thick, especially where I'm on clomid and that's a side effect.

I had my levels rechecked and they were 8,870! They were 2,500 on Sunday evening. Before the blood draw my doctor said she would be more than comfortable if they came back around the 6,000 range. She has faith this will be a successful pregnancy and my ultrasound on the 29th will show a baby!

great news ashley!!!

krissie- is there something they can do to test your lining to see where it is at?

Great numbers Ashley!

Kaity- they can check it with an ultrasound. But who knows if they will. My doctor didn't want to monitor me for 3 cycles. :/

So much to catch up on in here!

Krissie, so sorry :( massive hugs. I had threatened miscarriage (bleeding) with my lo it's so scary.

Congratulations to the ladies with bfps!

How is everyone else doing with waiting?

Good to be back, this move has taken up all my time!

Now that my bleeding has stopped I am so not wanting to wait until May. :haha: I know DH will be happy either way so I guess we will probably just ntnp (even though I take my temp to know if I ovulate or not).

In other news my doctor's nurse doesn't think there is anything wrong with my lining. She said since I had the lighter periods before starting clomid for several cycles it is probably because my cycles have been shorter than they were in the past. Meaning less time for excess lining to build up and causing shorter, lighter periods.

That makes sense with the lining krissie. Glad you were able to get an answer on it!

I wouldn't want to wait either :) is there a reason you need to wait for may for another clomid cycle? Let me know if you want me to move you back to the NTNP :)

That makes sense with the lining krissie. Glad you were able to get an answer on it!

I wouldn't want to wait either :) is there a reason you need to wait for may for another clomid cycle? Let me know if you want me to move you back to the NTNP :)

Well I would like to avoid a December/January due date. Plus I am still wanting to lose a bit of weight. And the thing really keeping me motivated is it if I have a Feb-April baby I can take maternity leave and then summer break which would mean 4-5 months off with the new baby. Which just sounds amazing. I went back to work with Christian was 6 weeks old and it was just so horrible leaving him. By 3 months I felt much better and so I want him to be a minimum of 3 months before going back.

So for now I am WTT until May. We may ntnp this month but will most likely prevent March and April.

krissie - I'm glad you're feeling more positive. :) I understand not wanting to wait to try again. After my loss in September, I was thinking that OH and I would wait a month or two to try again. We didn't. Once I was done bleeding and had a couple days to think about it, I decided I didn't want to wait. That would be really awesome if you were able to get the 4-5 months off with baby instead of having to go back after 6 weeks. I can't imagine how hard that must have been to do. Also, I'm glad they gave you some answers about your lining. What they said makes sense.

AFM - I had an ultrasound today along with some blood tests. I'm pretty sure they were checking for the risks of chromosomal abnormalities. They said they would call me with the results, but the doctor didn't say anything during the ultrasound, so I'm guessing things looked okay so far.

Baby was moving around a ton, which was nice to see. The doctor let us listen to the heartbeat as well - It's the first time I've gotten to hear it since I got pregnant so it was a really great experience. If you all want, I'll post a picture. :) If not, I completely understand.

I think we're going to tell the kids today and I'm really excited and nervous about it. Then after that we still have to tell my dad, OH's mom, and my ex. Not really looking forward to telling any of those three to be honest. After we tell them, we'll probably be announcing on facebook as well. I'm still undecided about that, though.

Congrats Aidens!! I am so happy you had a great ultrasound. Are you going to be finding out the gender?

We will most likely be finding out. I don't have the patience to stay team yellow :haha: 20 weeks is plenty long enough to wait.

I'm glad you had such a great U/S! You'll have to let us know how it goes telling everyone!

I would love to see the picture, but maybe put it in a spoiler? That way for someone that its hard to see has the choice? I know there have been times during my wait that I've been sensitive to it and other times where I'm not.

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? After we didn't get that one shot BFP last month and I had my surgery, I've kind of been ignoring everything baby, so I didn't come on the forums much.

We're going on vacation next week, to Hawaii! And I'm super excited. Seems like my fertile window (just according to my app, I haven't been tempting or anything) will be happening for the duration *lol* Can't decide if we should bring condoms or just throw caution to the wind.

I've come to the realization that the urge to self harm is like a burner on a stove.On Tuesday it was on high which wasn't good and right now it's on low/off.I don't think I'll never not have urges and will always be with me.I think from now on I'll keep a hair tie with me all the time since it really helped with the urges.

Anyone doing exciting this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"