Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I am pretty sure this will also be our last so I am trying to stay in that mindset as well. Not trying to rush things and enjoying the process. But on the other hand I am also very excited to meet a new bub and all the new adventures that will come with that.

Thank you ladies :hugs: estate agents haven't even called back yet so not looking good :(

Kalonkiki that sounds great, I love nursery pics :happydance: when is little one due?

Not long left ladies, looking forward to seeing bfps (and a couple of birth announcements!) soon x

My dad has said some negative stuff to me in the past and I have learnt not to really tell him anything.

Has anyone else heard what's happening to Kesha? She's been trying to get out of her record contract with a producer named Dr Luke but the lawyer turned it down.She was forced to work with him even though he raped her,degraded her etc.He said if she ever told anyone about what happened he would shut her career down.It's so sad that it's happening to her. :nope:

Thank you ladies :hugs: estate agents haven't even called back yet so not looking good :(

Kalonkiki that sounds great, I love nursery pics :happydance: when is little one due?

Not long left ladies, looking forward to seeing bfps (and a couple of birth announcements!) soon x

I'm due March 19th so not much longer now. I fluctuate between nervous and excited a lot, haha.

Tara - I did hear about that. It's so screwed up, she isn't even asking for the guy to go to prison, she just doesn't want to work with him. :nope:

I'm due March 19th so not much longer now. I fluctuate between nervous and excited a lot, haha.

Tara - I did hear about that. It's so screwed up, she isn't even asking for the guy to go to prison, she just doesn't want to work with him. :nope:

That's not long at all then, so exciting! I hope the last few weeks fly by so you don't have too long to be nervous lol!

Tara- yeah I heard about the Kesha thing, not sure the ins and outs but shouldn't happen in this day and age :nope:

Think we have sorted a new mortgage today, should take 10 days...hopefully. So that should just about put us just into the March TTC bracket (again)... Yay! :cloud9:

Hi Ladies,

I don't post on this one very often but I do read all your updates! Just thought I'd pop in as I joined this thread when I was hopeful that this would be our year. At the time I had no idea at all but then the OH brought it up when we were on holiday in January.... The story of what was said is in my journal but I've got everything crossed that I'll come off the pill in August/September at the latest (I'm hoping June as that's when I run out) but we'll see :)

Bit of a random one for fun, has anyone ever had any psychic feelings or readings about having babies? It'd be interesting to hear them! When I was trying the stuff myself I got told I'd have twins, a boy and a girl and the words 3 months (I'm taking that as March as nothing happened 3 months after lol)!! Not sure how to take that but it's got me thinking/worrying about twins!

Hi Ladies,

I don't post on this one very often but I do read all your updates! Just thought I'd pop in as I joined this thread when I was hopeful that this would be our year. At the time I had no idea at all but then the OH brought it up when we were on holiday in January.... The story of what was said is in my journal but I've got everything crossed that I'll come off the pill in August/September at the latest (I'm hoping June as that's when I run out) but we'll see :)

I hope the time goes really fast! It's great having a time to work towards :)

Think we have sorted a new mortgage today, should take 10 days...hopefully. So that should just about put us just into the March TTC bracket (again)... Yay! :cloud9:

Glad you have that sorted out! I was super anxious about our mortgage preapproval even, and slightly anxious about our closing date when they'll have to recheck everything (our financials are actually better than we reported they would be in 6 months even now with 3 months to go, but there's been a dip in house prices too) but I kind of have other things on my mind at the moment too. :blush:

We bought our first house last April. That was definitely an experience to say the least!! I am sure we probably will be staying while our kids are in school. Unless something pretty significant happens with jobs or family.

Thanks ladies, glad to know I'm not the only one who's been in this kind of stress lol! Considering the offer was accepted back in December we can't have done too badly I suppose! Lol arturia it's always better to gave something else on your mind, unless it's a bad thing of course...the thought of TTC has been a big distraction :blush:

How're you doing krissie? X

curiosity- yay!!! great news hun! I've never done a psychic reading or anything. With DS, I did have a very strong feeling from the start we would conceive our 3rd month and we did!

Lee- great to hear from you! Wonderful news about your OH being ready...I hope that you're able to come off in June but if not, then for sure this fall. How exciting!

arturia- when does your cycle start next month when you will be NTNP? I have 3 weeks to go and it feels like its dragging on and on!

ashley- have you been able to talk with your mom at all or have you decided to take a break from the relationship?

hope everyone is doing well!! Had a bit of a rough morning here emotionally but I think I'm doing better now. Just eager to get this week done with as we have some fun plans for this weekend!

kksy9b-CD1 should be either March 2nd or 3rd, although that will be the withdrawal bleed.

We're supposed to get rain starting tonight and snow tomorrow sometime in the afternoon.I'm so glad I went for my walk today!!

Tomorrow would of been my best friends 31st birthday but she passed away in 2009 from complications in a surgery she was having to get a new heart. I miss her so much.

I'm so sorry Tara, I lost a friend too I know how awful it is. Do something nice to celebrate her life and time you had with her x

I've got a lot of catching up to do, so I'm sorry if I miss anyone. I've been trying to keep up with the thread, I just haven't had the chance to reply.

ser - Enjoy your vacation!

Tara - I know this is quite late, but I want to commend you on resisting the urge to self-harm. I struggled a lot with my mental health, which included self-harm, and it's a very difficult thing to try to control. But just being aware of your urges and being able to take measures to help control them is such a big step. :flower: I agree that the urges will probably always stay with you, but they do get easier to deal with as time goes on.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend :hugs: Losing friends is a very difficult thing to go through. :hugs:

Ashley - I can't believe your mom said that to you. That's absolutely terrible :nope: I wouldn't blame you for not talking to her and keeping your distance.

arturia - How exciting that you'll be NTNP next month! Lots of luck and baby :dust: to you!

Keely - I'd love to see the pictures of the nursery :) I can't believe it's almost March, either. Seems like just yesterday that you said that you were pregnant and now you're almost due...it's so crazy. :)

LeeBee - That's great that it's looking more likely that you'll be trying this year. :) I hope time flies by for you!

curiosity - I'm glad things seem to be getting figured out with your mortgage. Sounds like it was a really stressful situation.

I haven't ever had any psychic readings, but I'd like to get one. They seem like they would be fun. :)

AFM - Not much new to report here. We've all been really busy and it feels like we're constantly on the go. I can't wait until Spring Break so I can just relax for a bit. On the bright side, we told the kids that they'll be having another little brother or sister in September and they took it really well. They seem pretty excited, which is a huge relief. Now we just have to tell my dad and OH's mom. Not really looking forward to telling either of them.

Hope you all are doing well :flower:

Tara - I'm sorry to hear about your loss.. I agree you should do something to remember her by. It's bittersweet when I do something to remember my lost loved ones, but I find a little peace knowing that parts of them will always be with me. Don't mind me, I'm just crying thinking about it.. anywho

Still not much going on with me.. busy as per the norm. Trying to find care for my child next week. I have four 12 hour clinicals, but finally got 3 covered. We don't use a daycare because generally we don't need someone. Then if we do usually my aunt watches him, but she can't do all four days.

Just waiting for May to come around. Almost down to 2 months. It's crazy and I'm kind of getting nervous! I'll be done with the ADN program, which will really help my TTC situation. It's hard to find time for each other right now. Then I just need to worry about boards and finding employment that fits my lifestyle.

I'm kind of annoyed with myself! For the last several days I've been having tingling/slightly painful nips. It only last for a short time then goes away. Sometimes both, other times just one. When I found out I was pregnant with my son that was the one symptom that stood out. It was constant though. My breasts maybe feel a little more full/heavy. This happens occasionally though. Also.. hard to really tell for sure.

We did have one situation of not being protected, but it was soon after AF and I didn't think I should worry about it. I'm not tracking any other way other than typical cycle course. I wasn't thinking anything of it till I got that symptom. I think it's becoming less frequent, though.

If I happen to be, I'll be happy! Not like I was concerned about getting pregnant if 1) I got off BC, and 2) We weren't 100% safe.

I feel like I talk too much when I do post.. :wacko: Hope everyone has been well though!! I've been a bit sick (I might have sounded like a dying frog for awhile, but..).. other that I've been good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->