Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

House is sold!!!! Yaaaaayyyy!!! Four days on the market and we got more than asking price. Now to go find my next one, I can't believe I'm going to live in my own single family home!

Congrats on selling your house!!!! :thumbup:

I didn't do much for my best friend's birthday but I did have her in my thoughts.

I want to tell my mom about how I used to self harm and my past thoughts of suicide but I can't bring myself to do it. :shrug:

Its been so quiet here! How is everyone doing? Any fun weekend plans?

Tara- I'm sorry, I didn't see your last post.

I came close to suicide when I was 13. I was severely depressed and felt emotionally abandoned from the age of 8 and up by my parents. They were dealing with pretty serious issues with my brothers and my mental well being was not on their radar.

It took me until I was 26 before I started working through the 18 years of compiling issues. That's when I got to a place where I felt comfortable talking to my mom and later each of my brothers. I have never felt comfortable bringing it up to my dad because I know my mom told him and I've moved on. It took me close to 2 years to fully move forward once I started working on it.

What I'm saying is that this is not a quick or easy process. You will get to a place in your healing where you will be ready to talk to her, it's okay that it isn't today or tomorrow. Do you have a therapist you see? It might help being able to talk with someone <3

Aidensxmomma - thank you, it has been stressful, just hoping to get to the point of having contracts signed now so we can TTC! Congratulations on your little one, I bet September can't come quickly enough :D

Symphony7 - congratulations on selling your home! I hope your move happens quickly!

Tara - I'm so sorry for your loss Hun xxx

Symphony congrats on selling the house! :happydance:

Tara - I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. It's never easy reaching anniversaries or birthdays after losing someone. :hugs:

Tomorrow I'm officially early term! I'm hoping to make it until at least Tuesday and then she's free to come anytime she wants to after that. My guess is that she'll arrive on March 9th at 38+4. :blush: <3

So exciting Keely...its almost her birth month!! Have you been having any labor signs yet?

Curiosity- how is the mortgage process coming?

Thanks ladies! Kaity I have made a little labor progress, at my appointment on Wednesday I was 2 cm dilated and 40-50% effaced and my OB could feel her head during the cervical check so she's very engaged if not fully. :D

Yay!! Hopefully she will wait for March for you and then make an early arrival like her brother!

Keely, that's great, I'll be keeping an eye out for updates!

Kaity, it'll be 10 days from around Tuesday hopefully, legal side is going OK too :D how're you? I bet you're getting so excited, so close now!!

Great news!! I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Yes, I'm really excited bit it feels like its dragging. Im gearing up to O this cycle and really hoping I actually pop an egg out :) How is it going for you? We are set to start trying right at the same time!

My baby is breech... have another appointment on the 6th of march so fully expect to be booked for a section. I am soo uncomfortable and so ready to meet this little bundle!

So sorry to hear baby is breech jessica :( Have you tried any of the spinning babies methods to get them to turn?

My baby is breech... have another appointment on the 6th of march so fully expect to be booked for a section. I am soo uncomfortable and so ready to meet this little bundle!

Sorry to hear baby is breech. My first daughter was breech at 37 weeks so they told me to expect a section. I went to my 38 week appointment expecting to schedule it and she had managed to turn herself around. Has your doctor offered to try to turn the baby?

Sorry baby is breech! Have you been trying any methods to convince baby to turn head down? I have a friend that absolutely raves about moxibustion.

Aiden's I can't believe you're almost 13 weeks already! How has pregnancy been for you? :D

No Kaity I'm not seeing a therapist right now but when I was younger I did talk to someone at the teen health centre.That really did help me so I don't feel the need to go to a therapist again. :shrug:

This weekend I'm not doing much other than volunteering at the blood clinic tomorrow and getting my medication renewed. Sunday I'll probably go to the gym like usual nothing too exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->