Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I feel so terrible! I've been so run down with nausea and exhaustion that I've been useless to my oh and ds. I made dinner tonight, and when oh got home I told him I had to go lay down. Which left him to clean up the toy mess and do bath and bed time. I just can't physically cope with the nausea

Keely - Pregnancy has been a little rough on me so far. I'm not sure if it's just because it's been so long since I've been pregnant or if it's because this baby has a different father, but my nausea and exhaustion has been terrible. I'm hoping it'll start easing up soon like the other symptoms have. Overall, things have been going really well but I'm just really run down. I'm really, really excited for things to come, though, like feeling movements and finding out the gender :)

Ashley - :hugs: Hang in there. I've had bad nausea and exhaustion this pregnancy, too. It started getting better around 11 weeks, but it's still not gone yet. :( Plus I was also incredibly moody. My OH really had to step up with the kids and taking care of the house, but he's been really good about it. If you're nausea gets too bad, the medication I'm on is called Diclegis. It's safe for pregnancy and it's really, really helped me. It was definitely worth asking my doctor about.

AFM - Tomorrow I'm going to spend all day running around. My kids both have tournaments for an after school activity they're in. I can't go with them both since they're on different teams and OH has to work tomorrow night, so he'll be home sleeping. So early tomorrow we have to go pick up my ex-husband so he can help with/watch the kids' tournament. The kids are excited to see their dad, though, so it'll be worth it for them.

Also, Mady had her special week in her class and so I went to her school today to go have lunch with her. Her face absolutely lit up when she saw OH and I there waiting for her. Melted my heart. :cloud9:

I hope you all have a good weekend! :flower:

I'm sorry the nausea has been so rough for you ladies! It was absolutely terrible for me both times and my morning sickness didn't end until 21 weeks with both pregnancies so I know how you feel. My doctor had me on Promethazine this time though and it helped me lot. :hugs:

Great news!! I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Yes, I'm really excited bit it feels like its dragging. Im gearing up to O this cycle and really hoping I actually pop an egg out :) How is it going for you? We are set to start trying right at the same time!

I O'd yesterday :) will just have to see if agnus castus lengthened this cycle, I hope so as a couple of extra days will allow us to get mortgage ready :haha: I'd like to know we're getting the house before finding out I'm preggo lol! It's so great to have someone else going through it with me :) the countdown is officially on!

Jessica - sorry to hear lo is breech. I hope the hospital helps you as much as possible!

I'm so sorry to hear about the nausea. That's rough. I'm three weeks post mirena removal and still no AF, although I've had a few signs the last two days she might not be far away.

My mom and I got to see Roxy today!!!! :thumbup: She's starting to laugh and smile more!!! :cloud9: She also can sit up on her own,stand if she's holding onto something,she tries to crawl but hasn't yet,she can feed herself her own bottle,wave with her hands which was cute to see and other things that I can't think of right now. :haha:

I just know my af is going to start soon.I've been having a lot of cm which kind of looks like water and going #2 a lot. :blush: :haha: I'm glad I bought pads during my last cycle! :thumbup: I also received free pads in the mail this past week!! :happydance:

I can't believe you're already 37 weeks Keely!!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was really good!! :thumbup:

Mine was pretty good. We had a scan today! Saw baby. I'm exactly 7 weeks! We also saw the heartbeat!

Ds has a high fever and strep though sadly

Sorry your ds is sick Ashley. Christian had a fever last week and a lingering cough. He's been pretty clingy and whiney today.

I had a good weekend. We cleaned and relaxed on Saturday. Then on Sunday we played outside a lot and worked on my yard/flower beds.

Well I had my doctors appointment today. My blood work was better than I was expecting, but still not good for ttc. So I'm going to focus on improving that. I am probably going to have another blood draw the end of April so I should know if we are going to start ttc in May.

Hopefully both your sons get better!! :thumbup: It feels like I'm getting a sore throat and my mom said the same thing earlier. Even our cat sneezed this afternoon. :haha:

Roxy is still coughing and sneezing so maybe she passed it on to my mom and I? :shrug: I feel fine other wise. *knocks on wood*

Hi gals! I'm a bit behind but will go through tonight and work on getting caught up. I did go ahead and update the front page to include us that are moving over to TTC. That list is so long now! Hopefully we get lots of BFP's this month!

Kaity you weren't kidding about the long list. Good luck to those trying!! :dust:

Good luck to everyone TTC right now! :happydance: :dust:

We finally got the nursery finished tonight! I absolutely love it and can't wait to put a baby in it. :pink: :cloud9: <3

https://i68.tinypic.com/zuqzqd.jpg

https://i64.tinypic.com/2db1myc.jpg

https://i66.tinypic.com/3384.jpg

https://i63.tinypic.com/8zeed5.jpg

https://i68.tinypic.com/2d9et2.jpg

https://i68.tinypic.com/160zdvs.jpg

It looks lovely Keely. I'm excited to finally see the birdcage. What a beautiful idea.

Wanted to wish Keely all the best here as well as she heads to the hospital to have her sweet Thea.

I've missed lots!

Good luck Keely! Can't wait to see pics of baby!:happydance: PS nursery is beautiful!

Kaity - eek so excited you're moving to TTC! I haven't started next cycle yet so gonna hang on here a few days :haha: I'll see you there soon!!

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing OK :hugs:

So many ladies trying this month!! So exciting!!

I am getting really antsy to start trying again. Recent events have really reinforced that I am ready for another bub. I am really counting down the weeks until May when we do another clomid round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->