Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

So many ladies trying this month!! So exciting!!

I am getting really antsy to start trying again. Recent events have really reinforced that I am ready for another bub. I am really counting down the weeks until May when we do another clomid rIound.

Only 2 months to go Krissie :hugs::happydance: very exciting for you!

I am definitely excited. And trying to keep focused on getting as healthy as possible for our next try. That and my many projects are helping to distract me.

I'm sure it'll be May in no time Krissie!! :thumbup:

Honestly, I haven't felt any baby lust for a LONG time.I think Roxy is helping it stay low and helped me realize that I do want kids but I have no clue when that will be. :shrug: Also, I never thought I could love someone as much as I love her!! :cloud9: <3 I can't believe she'll be 8 months old on the 15th!! :wacko: She's growing up so fast!

Hi! I've not been on BnB since last May until a couple of days ago, I saw that on the first page list I was put on the part waiting to hear, so now I can be put on the TTC #3 from now :happydance:

If anyone wants to know about my absence from the site feel free to read my new journal

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2378672-heathers-ttc-3-journal.html

:flower:

All the best to all the ladies trying this month! Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: Rooting for all of you!
So excited to see you on the TTC list now, kksy9b!
Krissie, hope you are all ready health-wise by May.. glad you're feeling good x
Ashley, I'm having a terrible time with nausea too. Honestly there's nothing much to enjoy at this point because I've been sooo uncomfortable. I should be 8 weeks this week and going for my first appointment soon so i am excited about that :)

I am so sick over here! I'll be 8 weeks Monday. Getting nervous to start telling family.

Everyone was excited for my ds- but this time around I feel like people are going to be negitave. We already told my mom and she was incredibly rude. Maybe I'm just basing it off of her reaction, but I'm still nervous.

So just coming in to report.. For some reason I've had a seriously increase libido side removing my mirena.. My husband is more than thrilled.

She's here ladies! She was born 3/3/16 at 7:54 pm 37+5 weeks gestation. She weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and was 19 inches long. :cloud9: <3

Here's her birth story:

Thea Denise Ellis is my second baby born on March 3, 2016 at 7:54 pm at 37+5 weeks gestation. She was 6 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long. Our hospital stay was about 2 days and this is her birth story:

On Tuesday March 1, 2016 I went to my 37 week appointment with my OB and let him know that I was feeling reduced movements. He put me on the monitor for about 10 minutes and then scanned me, discovering that my fluid levels were worryingly low so he sent me to the hospital for a biophysical profile. I scored 6/8 as Thea herself was perfectly healthy and measuring right on schedule for her gestation but my fluid levels were indeed low. My doctor scheduled an appointment with me to see him again on Thursday March 3, 2016 to check on my fluid levels again. This was supposed to be at 4:00 pm but I had a big contraction at around 8:00 am that prompted me to ask for my appointment to be bumped up. He scanned me again and determined that my fluid levels were even lower than they were 2 days before and wanted to be proactive and induce me before it became an emergency situation. Well it turns out that I was already in labor on my own as I was having contractions and managed to labor to 4 cm and 85% effaced on my own before receiving my epidural and pitocin. My epidural was a little unpleasant but over all not that bad. I pretty much felt the catheter go in too and that hurt quite a bit. My epidural really only ended up numbing my abdomen, I could still feel my contractions dilating and effacing my cervix. It wasn't long at all after I received pitocin that we were ready to push and I could basically feel all of the pushing part. It hurt like hell and I felt the ring of fire and everything, I was crying and cursing and insisting that I couldn't do it. After a few pushes she was crowning and I received an episotomy and after that she slipped right on out. It was actually kind of cool and empowering to feel her come out as I didn't get that experience with Liam since I was completely and totally numb with him. My waters were nowhere to be found, my theory is my fluid levels kept dropping due to a slow leak that I couldn't notice and maybe they went completely while I was taking my pre-birth shower that the hospital requires to lower risk of infection. That would also explain why I was contracting on my own if my water had broken.

Here are some pictures:

https://i67.tinypic.com/2466gpd.jpg

https://i66.tinypic.com/oiy4j.jpg

https://i63.tinypic.com/a0iazb.jpg

https://i65.tinypic.com/e7folj.jpg

https://i64.tinypic.com/2d1v5ef.jpg

https://i65.tinypic.com/jgqmhh.jpg

We just got home late last night. My parents (dad and step-mom) and MIL visited us in the hospital and MIL and FIL watched Liam for us until today. Liam doesn't seem to know what to think of her right now, lol. My mom and step-dad are visiting this weekend.

Congrats Keely, she is just so precious. I love all that hair!

Ashley I don't blame you for being nervous considering your mom's reaction to your pregnancy.

Thea is too cute!! :)

Aww congrats. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling well, thank you! My stitches are a little irritating and of course PP cramps suck but DD is a wonderful baby (even easier than DS was, I'm so lucky!) and I've really been enjoying her. I feel like I've been getting adequate rest since we left the hospital. :D

Aww congrats. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling well, thank you! My stitches are a little irritating and of course PP cramps suck but DD is a wonderful baby (even easier than DS was, I'm so lucky!) and I've really been enjoying her. I feel like I've been getting adequate rest since we left the hospital. :D

That's wonderful!! Ready is so important, so make sure you get it as much as possible.

How was everyone's weekend? My mom and I got to see Roxy yesterday!!! :happydance: :cloud9: <3

Yay for seeing Roxy!

My weekend was good. I worked my butt off yesterday in the yard. Enjoyed all the sunshine outside with ds. We also bought dh a truck.

Today I went grocery shopping and was lazy. :haha:

Today my oh's work had a shooting competition at the shooting range. I've never shot a gun before and I was so nervous! I loved it! I even placed first in the woman's division, which was surprising as I've never held or shot a gun!

Morning sickness has me bad today... I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I just couldn't function this evening. It hit me like a ton of bricks around dinner time

Hi all- I know I've been gone for a bit now. Was going to go through last night and catch up butbi was hit with either the stomach flu or food poisoning....I've been reading and will reply and update the list when I can sit up for longer than a minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->