Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Hi all- I know I've been gone for a bit now. Was going to go through last night and catch up butbi was hit with either the stomach flu or food poisoning....I've been reading and will reply and update the list when I can sit up for longer than a minute

Get well soon, Kaity! :hugs:

Hi all- I know I've been gone for a bit now. Was going to go through last night and catch up butbi was hit with either the stomach flu or food poisoning....I've been reading and will reply and update the list when I can sit up for longer than a minute

I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs:

Get well soon!

Keely - Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you're getting enough rest. It definitely makes things easier.

kk - I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Ashley - I hope morning sickness doesn't get too bad for you. There were quite a few nights where I couldn't function either. Keep hanging in there :hugs:

Krissie - I'm glad you had a good weekend :)

Tara - That's great that you got to see Roxy this weekend :)

AFM - Finally in second tri :happydance: I'm still not feeling all the great, but I think I ended up with a stomach bug this weekend, so that didn't help. I've been pretty useless this weekend, but fortunately my kids were with their dad so it didn't effect them.

OH and I got a great deal on a trip recently, so sometime soon we're going to be going on a road trip. :happydance: I'm super excited and I can't wait for another vacation with him. Our last one was our trip to South Carolina last March. We had a great time so I'm really looking forward to another trip. I'm not sure where we're going to go yet....any suggestions?

Oh Keely she is beautiful!! Congratulations :hugs::hugs: so glad that things progressed safely in the end!

Aidensxmomma and kksy9b hope you're both feeling better soon :(

Hope all of you are OK ladies. I'm beginning AF early (o'd early this month) so tentatively TTC now but could be back to wtt if we don't hear about the house in time (fingers crossed). I'm still going to be following everyone's stories though :happydance: very excited for everyone xxx

So great to hear from you aidens! Yay for second tri. I hope you start feeling better soon. I'm hoping to go to the coast soon. I'd like to go this summer but we are trying to get our debt paid off before we have another baby and I go on maternity leave.

Fx you hear soon about the house curiosity!

Kaity hopefully you'll feel better soon!! :thumbup: Food poisoning sucks I've had it before. It feels like I'm getting a cold since I have a sore throat and have had the chills off and on this afternoon.I even felt dizzy a few times too but nothing too serious.

I'm supposed to help my dad clean his apartment tomorrow but I'm not sure about that now if I am getting a cold.

Thank you so much for the well wishes ladies. I have spent the majority of the day laying in bed sleeping. I am incredibly appreciative of my husband who took care of me last night as I spent the night being sick, came home from work this morning when I was so dehydrated I couldn't stand for more than a few seconds. Who picked up gatorade, worked from home, took care of Charles and ran laundry. He then took care of dinner for himself and Charles, put the baby to bed and packed himself up to drive out of town for work (he's making the 3.5 hour drive now). I dont know what I would do without this man who did all of this so selflessly, without complaint or expectation. I am so grateful and only hope that when he finds himself in need, I can show him the same love that he showed me today.

Going to try and get all caught up tonight- again, sorry I've fallen so far behind!

Tara- I'm glad you were able to see a therapist when you were younger. I think it is so important to speak with someone to work those feelings out so that you are able to grow and move forward. I think it's amazing that you had that opportunity when you were younger- so many kids don't. Have you decided whether or not to talk to your mom? Roxy sounds like she is doing amazing! It just gets more and more fun as they get older :cloud9: I'm sorry you're getting sick :( hopefully getting a good nights rest will help.

Ashley- massive hugs...I'm sorry the nausea is so bad. Have you spoken with your doctor about getting some medication to see if it can help? Congratulations on seeing the heartbeat!!! What an amazing milestone to reach. It really must make your heart sit at ease a bit. How is your DS doing? I hope he is feeling better. Its so hard when they are sick. Have you thought about how you want to announce to your family? Have you been able to talk with your mom at all since everything came to a head? Shooting is a lot of fun! Glad you had a nice outing with your DH

Aidens- congratulations on making it to second tri!! Has the nausea started easing any for you? I hope that it lets up soon :hugs: How did the kids tournaments go? Its nice that you have (what sounds like) a good co-parenting relationship with their dad. They will benefit so much from seeing you all getting along and being their for them. How sweet that Mady was so excited to see you and your OH...what a special memory that will be for her! A road trip sounds like a lot of fun! We went to the black hills a few years ago and really loved it.

curiosity- I wound up O'ing 2 days after you so we can be cycle buddies!! FX your LP is lengthened a bit. What has it been in the past? Mine has been at 12 days the last 2 months so I'm hoping for the same or better this month. Less than a week until we can say we are trying! Are you getting excited? .... just got to your other post saying AF has started for you :) Best of luck with TTC and I'll be there with you shortly!!

Ren- did AF ever showed up?? (haven't checked your journal today so apologies if you've already talked about this there). hahaha...bet your hubby is happy ;)

krissie- how is christian feeling? I hope his fever and cough are gone :( Awesome news about your blood work being better than you thought and hopefully by your next draw they will be where they need for TTC! What tests did they run? May will be here before you know it!

jessica- so good to hear from you! I've moved you up on the list...best of luck! I read through your story and how scary that must have been for you. I'm so glad that your scans are looking clear and pray that they continue to be. how often do you have to go get checked?

sky- thank you hun! I'm really excited...just waiting for AF to show up and then it's go time! I'm sorry about the nausea being so bad and uncomfortable. I hope that in the coming weeks it eases up a bit for you. When is your first appointment? I can't believe you are already 8 weeks! pregnancies on bnb just seem to fly by!

keely- congratulations!! i know i said it in your journal too, but you really did an amazing job in your labor and delivery. So happy your sweet girl is here safely. How is Liam taking to her?

I'm completely drained so going to update our list and then head to bed. Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow! I probably won't be on much as I have a dentist appointment in the AM and then have to catch up on errands and chores from today in the afternoon.

Thank you so much for the well wishes ladies. I have spent the majority of the day laying in bed sleeping. I am incredibly appreciative of my husband who took care of me last night as I spent the night being sick, came home from work this morning when I was so dehydrated I couldn't stand for more than a few seconds. Who picked up gatorade, worked from home, took care of Charles and ran laundry. He then took care of dinner for himself and Charles, put the baby to bed and packed himself up to drive out of town for work (he's making the 3.5 hour drive now). I dont know what I would do without this man who did all of this so selflessly, without complaint or expectation. I am so grateful and only hope that when he finds himself in need, I can show him the same love that he showed me today.

Going to try and get all caught up tonight- again, sorry I've fallen so far behind!

Tara- I'm glad you were able to see a therapist when you were younger. I think it is so important to speak with someone to work those feelings out so that you are able to grow and move forward. I think it's amazing that you had that opportunity when you were younger- so many kids don't. Have you decided whether or not to talk to your mom? Roxy sounds like she is doing amazing! It just gets more and more fun as they get older :cloud9: I'm sorry you're getting sick :( hopefully getting a good nights rest will help.

Ashley- massive hugs...I'm sorry the nausea is so bad. Have you spoken with your doctor about getting some medication to see if it can help? Congratulations on seeing the heartbeat!!! What an amazing milestone to reach. It really must make your heart sit at ease a bit. How is your DS doing? I hope he is feeling better. Its so hard when they are sick. Have you thought about how you want to announce to your family? Have you been able to talk with your mom at all since everything came to a head? Shooting is a lot of fun! Glad you had a nice outing with your DH

Aidens- congratulations on making it to second tri!! Has the nausea started easing any for you? I hope that it lets up soon :hugs: How did the kids tournaments go? Its nice that you have (what sounds like) a good co-parenting relationship with their dad. They will benefit so much from seeing you all getting along and being their for them. How sweet that Mady was so excited to see you and your OH...what a special memory that will be for her! A road trip sounds like a lot of fun! We went to the black hills a few years ago and really loved it.

curiosity- I wound up O'ing 2 days after you so we can be cycle buddies!! FX your LP is lengthened a bit. What has it been in the past? Mine has been at 12 days the last 2 months so I'm hoping for the same or better this month. Less than a week until we can say we are trying! Are you getting excited? .... just got to your other post saying AF has started for you :) Best of luck with TTC and I'll be there with you shortly!!

Ren- did AF ever showed up?? (haven't checked your journal today so apologies if you've already talked about this there). hahaha...bet your hubby is happy ;)

krissie- how is christian feeling? I hope his fever and cough are gone :( Awesome news about your blood work being better than you thought and hopefully by your next draw they will be where they need for TTC! What tests did they run? May will be here before you know it!

jessica- so good to hear from you! I've moved you up on the list...best of luck! I read through your story and how scary that must have been for you. I'm so glad that your scans are looking clear and pray that they continue to be. how often do you have to go get checked?

sky- thank you hun! I'm really excited...just waiting for AF to show up and then it's go time! I'm sorry about the nausea being so bad and uncomfortable. I hope that in the coming weeks it eases up a bit for you. When is your first appointment? I can't believe you are already 8 weeks! pregnancies on bnb just seem to fly by!

keely- congratulations!! i know i said it in your journal too, but you really did an amazing job in your labor and delivery. So happy your sweet girl is here safely. How is Liam taking to her?

I'm completely drained so going to update our list and then head to bed. Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow! I probably won't be on much as I have a dentist appointment in the AM and then have to catch up on errands and chores from today in the afternoon.

It did!!!!! Today actually. So we are finally officially TTC buddies lol.

Thank you ladies! I love her so much, I can't believe how lucky I am to have such wonderful kids. :cloud9: <3

Kaity - Liam is still a bit confused by her I think but every now and then he mentions the baby and he'll come up to her and smile and even gave her a kiss once and he said that he likes her. He does tend to get a little jealous when DH holds her though, he's very much a daddy's boy. He doesn't take it out on her though, he just looks a little upset and occasionally starts crying a bit. He's still getting used to having to share our attention with her although thankfully he doesn't care as much about most of my attention having to go towards her.

Kaity- how wonderful your dh was able to do all that for you. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Christian is much better. He's back to his normal self.

I had my a1c done which measures blood sugar over the last 3 months. I should have my next one around mid May and we plan to start ttc end of May so I should know if we are good to go. But based on my current numbers I've been taking after meals we should be fine. Plus I've stopped one med and halved my metformin. So even better for ttc.

Ren- awesome news!!!! I'm still a few days out from AF, but we will be very close cycle buddies!

Keely- I'm glad he is taking well to her. Hopefully he will be adjusted by the time Colin goes back to work so that jealousy issues Dont pop up when its just you three in the day. That's what I'm really looking forward to- seeing Charles as a big brother!

Krissie- so glad christian is doing better! That's great you have gotten to stop one med and still having good numbers!

I haven't talked to my mom about her comments.. We have had brief to the point conversations about Owen, so I think that's how it will stay. We are going out to dinner next Tuesday with my entire family for my cousins birthday. I think we will put ds in a big brother shirt and just get it out in the open with everyone there. If people have negitave things to say, then so be it. We don't need to hear their opinion unless it's congrats!

Ds is doing much better. We are having awesome weather here, and he's really enjoying being outside!

Ren- awesome news!!!! I'm still a few days out from AF, but we will be very close cycle buddies!

Keely- I'm glad he is taking well to her. Hopefully he will be adjusted by the time Colin goes back to work so that jealousy issues Dont pop up when its just you three in the day. That's what I'm really looking forward to- seeing Charles as a big brother!

Krissie- so glad christian is doing better! That's great you have gotten to stop one med and still having good numbers!

Kaity- I forgot how much I hated AF lol.. When you don't have it for 8 years, it kind of knocks you on your butt.

Gagrlinpitt - are you TTC this month too? So exciting!

Krissie, glad little one is better!

Kaity - glad you're being looked after :) my cycle is just about making 10-11 days so if I can push it up to 12 I'll be happy!

It looks like being able to ttc is getting closer,the house is coming together, only thing left to wait for is the final mortgage offer (hopefully next week) :happydance:

Hope everyone is OK tonight x

Gargrlinpitt - are you TTC this month too? So exciting!

Kaity - glad you're being looked after :) my cycle is just about making 10-11 days so if I can push it up to 12 I'll be happy!

It looks like being able to ttc is getting closer,the house is coming together, only thing left to wait for is the final mortgage offer (hopefully next week) :happydance:

Yep this is our first officially month TTC for peanut #1.

I had my mirena removed Feb 5 and had my first AF in 8!!! years start yesterday, 32 days after removal. I am so excited to finally be TTC.

I had my mirena removed Feb 5 and had my first AF in 8!!! years start yesterday, 32 days after removal. I am so excited to finally be TTC.

Ah amazing! Mine started properly today, our dates will hopefully be close for testing etc! How exciting your first in 8 years :D

Ah amazing! Mine started properly today, our dates will hopefully be close for testing etc! How exciting your first in 8 years :D

Yay!! Another buddy!! I forgot how much I disliked being a woman sometimes lol.. I got the Mirena because of the really bad estrogen dip I'd get and the massive migraines.. But I'll have to deal so we can have our little peanut.

Kaity-I honestly forgot if I want to tell my mom or not. :haha: I'm still getting chills off and on.Also, this morning at the gym I felt a bit dizzy but felt fine all day.My throat is still sore and my right arm hurts too it could be working out this morning at the gym. :shrug:

I've been drinking lemon tea that I bought yesterday and it feels like it's helping my throat.My mom told me she felt sick like I do last week and she's feeling better now.

Tara- honey is suppose to be great for a sore throat. I've used it a few times and I think it's helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->