Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I'll look if we have any and try it in my tea tomorrow.

I'm doing alright. My nausea seems to be getting better, although I'm still stressed about telling family. I just wish it was out in the open!

I'm doing great Tara, how are you? :D

I can't believe that DD is a week old already! My DH agreed to get me a luxurious, expensive wrap to wear her in. I can't wait to buy and receive it so that I can wrap my princess in cashmere and silk. <3

Keely- it's hard to believe she's already a week! What kind of wrap are you getting?

If all goes to plan I am hoping to have a newborn when my brother in law gets married in June 2017. And I have been wanting a wrap to tuck the bub in to kinda protect them.

I have an ergo baby but that's not really how I want to look at a wedding. And since dh is the best man and DS is the ring bearer I want to look nice for all the pictures I'm sure I'll be involved with.

Keely- it's hard to believe she's already a week! What kind of wrap are you getting?

If all goes to plan I am hoping to have a newborn when my brother in law gets married in June 2017. And I have been wanting a wrap to tuck the bub in to kinda protect them.

I have an ergo baby but that's not really how I want to look at a wedding. And since dh is the best man and DS is the ring bearer I want to look nice for all the pictures I'm sure I'll be involved with.

It's the Didymos 1975 Viola Cashmere Tussah '15 wrap. I even managed to find a used one in a size 6 for sale for $210, nearly $60 cheaper than a new one and it's already nice and broken in for me, what a steal! I hope it's still available when we can afford it. :)

Hey everyone, I have been pretty quiet on here! I've spent this year being really good about eating well, taking supplements and being active, so that I'm pretty healthy when it comes to TTC.

We were planning on starting to try after our vacation in June, but I approached my husband about stopping using contraceptives (I have already stopped birth control pill) next month, and just seeing what happens. So not exactly trying, but not 'not trying' either if that makes sense?!

I was really nervous about talking to him about it, but he actually said he had been thinking the same thing - so that's exciting! We are still going to think about it over the next couple of weeks, but I can't see us changing our minds.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey everyone, I have been pretty quiet on here! I've spent this year being really good about eating well, taking supplements and being active, so that I'm pretty healthy when it comes to TTC.

We were planning on starting to try after our vacation in June, but I approached my husband about stopping using contraceptives (I have already stopped birth control pill) next month, and just seeing what happens. So not exactly trying, but not 'not trying' either if that makes sense?!

I was really nervous about talking to him about it, but he actually said he had been thinking the same thing - so that's exciting! We are still going to think about it over the next couple of weeks, but I can't see us changing our minds.

How is everyone else doing?

Congrats on NTNP! I was nervous when I talked to my DH about TTC when I got my first AF after our wedding day back in June 2015 but I'm so glad I worked up the courage to ask him because much to my pleasant surprise he said yes and our DD is now just over a week old and she is so perfect, I can't imagine my life without her. :cloud9: <3

Hey ladies!

Keely wow a week already!! Crazy.

My AF is winding down and man whoever said the mirena crash is real wasn't lying.. That was horrible. I'm heading out for a girls weekend this weekend and my DH is heading to a guys weekend. We were a bit sad we couldn't bd before we both headed out but it just makes the anticipation off Sunday when we both get back that much better...

I don't know if it's the fact we are TTC or if its the fact the coil is out but I'm completely infatuated with my DH again, like we just started dating all over again.

Thanks KalonKiki and Krissie! I am so excited. It's practically all I've thought about for two years, so I can't believe the time to try is nearly here.

Gagrlinpitt - that's so cute about being infatuated with your husband all over again, enjoy it!

Defo enjoy the infatuation while it lasts! When you're pregnant you'll likely be itching to kill him. :rofl:
Or at least I was with my DH but he said and did a LOT of stupid things. :winkwink:

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?

We are three weeks out from closing on our house which is why I've been gone so much. I am so excited to be done and move in, it has been so incredibly stressful and expensive. But this is the home we will be raising our children in and it is PERFECT! I can really see having my family there, the neighborhood is amazing and so quiet. There are tons of amenities like pools, playgrounds, and a fitness center for me. It will be so worth it in the end but it has been a lot to handle, much more than buying the house we are in now.

Looking like we will be pushing TTC back to August at the earliest...maybe As late as December. We will just have to see what finances look like. Oh well, it's worth it. While I was in the middle of the buying process the broody feeling was super low, but now it's back in full force. Especially since my brother and his wife just announced their second pregnancy. I will get there, just have to get us into the best place possible first.

Attaching picture of house. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 8
What a charming house Symphony! That's how I felt when we bought ours. It was perfect for us and I definitely saw my kiddos there. We have a lot of updating and landscaping to do but in the end we love the house and location. And it's finally starting to come all together.

Sorry you are pushing ttc back. But like you said it will all be worth it.

We are going to start back on clomid in May. I'm very excited and really having to keep focused on my projects.

I'm good Keely. :) My mom and I got to see Roxy today! She's growing so fast and has her first bottom teeth already! Plus she's trying to crawl and she can stand on her own in her crib if she's holding onto something and it's so cute to hear her laugh. <3 :cloud9: She'll be eight months old on Tuesday!!

That's a really nice house Symphony.

Tara that's awesome, go Roxy! :happydance:

Symphony that house is lovely, I'd love to hear about the inside. I absolutely love houses, sometimes I look on retail sites just to see the gorgeous houses, lol. Sorry that you've had to push back TTC but it will be worth it and the past 2 years have absolutely flown so what's a few more months? :hugs:

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?

We are three weeks out from closing on our house which is why I've been gone so much. I am so excited to be done and move in, it has been so incredibly stressful and expensive. But this is the home we will be raising our children in and it is PERFECT! I can really see having my family there, the neighborhood is amazing and so quiet. There are tons of amenities like pools, playgrounds, and a fitness center for me. It will be so worth it in the end but it has been a lot to handle, much more than buying the house we are in now.

Looking like we will be pushing TTC back to August at the earliest...maybe As late as December. We will just have to see what finances look like. Oh well, it's worth it. While I was in the middle of the buying process the broody feeling was super low, but now it's back in full force. Especially since my brother and his wife just announced their second pregnancy. I will get there, just have to get us into the best place possible first.

Attaching picture of house. :)

That's a gorgeous house Symphony! I can really see a couple of kids running around on the front lawn :flow:

Hey ladies! So I guess we're starting things early, got a bfp yesterday! I had been trying not to think about TTC, since we were waiting until May - like I stopped charting, no OPKs, mostly stopped checking in on here. We went on vacation and my app had told me that it was my fertile week, but I honestly didn't think I'd get pregnant. I took a cheapie in the morning but fell back asleep before the results. When I woke up, I was shocked! I picked up a ClearBlue digital later in the day to confirm.

I'm away on a work trip right now, so I haven't told DH yet. I fly home tomorrow and I'm going to surprise him when he picks me up. We tried in Dec, so I had gotten a shirt (I can't keep calm, I'm going to be a mommy). I'm going to wear it on the plane and ask him if he likes the shirt I got when he picks me up.

I'm hoping this is a sticky bean, as last year I had two early mc's. So I'm sort of afraid to celebrate, you know? I'm thinking I'll wait a week before calling the doctor to make an appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->