Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Congrats Ser! I really hope this is your sticky rainbow bean! :flower: :hugs: :happydance:

Congratulations ser, how exciting! I hope all goes well for you!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend :flower: had a lovely walk in the sun with hubby and our dog this afternoon, helping take my mind off the will we/won't we TTC this month worries. We're hoping to get our mortgage offer by Friday which may be just too late or just in time, however you look at it. So it'll be a rushed TTC if it happens!

Congrats ser on your bfp!!! :)

I had a good weekend!! My mom and I got to see Roxy three times!! :happydance: Once on Friday and twice yesterday. She's moving around so much now that we always have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't get hurt.On Friday my mom tried to look at her two teeth coming through but Roxy kept sticking her tongue out. :haha: I got to see her teeth yesterday and I wish I could help since she's in pain from teething.

Congrats ser!!

We had a fun weekend this weekend. We went to the zoo, the auto show and did some cleaning around the house. It was much needed. I haven't really cleaned since finding out I was pregnant, I've been so exhausted! I had some energy and took advantage!

Hey ladies! So I guess we're starting things early, got a bfp yesterday! I had been trying not to think about TTC, since we were waiting until May - like I stopped charting, no OPKs, mostly stopped checking in on here. We went on vacation and my app had told me that it was my fertile week, but I honestly didn't think I'd get pregnant. I took a cheapie in the morning but fell back asleep before the results. When I woke up, I was shocked! I picked up a ClearBlue digital later in the day to confirm.

I'm away on a work trip right now, so I haven't told DH yet. I fly home tomorrow and I'm going to surprise him when he picks me up. We tried in Dec, so I had gotten a shirt (I can't keep calm, I'm going to be a mommy). I'm going to wear it on the plane and ask him if he likes the shirt I got when he picks me up.

I'm hoping this is a sticky bean, as last year I had two early mc's. So I'm sort of afraid to celebrate, you know? I'm thinking I'll wait a week before calling the doctor to make an appointment.

Aww how cute. Congrats on the bfp. FX for a sticky bean this time.

Ashley have you told your family yet?

I can't believe Roxy is 8 months old today!!!! :wacko: <3 :cloud9: This is bias but she's one of the cutest babies ever!!!! Also one of the sassiest. :haha:

Okay all- I've been terrible at keeping up over the last week!! Being sick put me pretty behind in party projects for my DS's birthday coming up so I've been working late every night on that instead of being on bnb. Going to get caught up now!

Ashley- I'm sorry things are still so tense with your mom. hopefully you all can find common ground with your DS and remain civil in regards to him. How did the big reveal go?? Glad your DS is feeling better! Poor baby was sick all winter! Sounds like you had a great weekend. i always find it helps me relax better when the house is clean

Ren- agreed, AF sucks! Hopefully you wont have to see the witch again for a year! how was your girls weekend? being ready to jump your hubby works great with baby making ;) like keely said, you'll probably be pushing him away for awhile when you're preggo so soak it up now!

curiosity- did you hear back yet on the morgage?? FX you all get to try this cycle!

Tara-hope you are feeling better :hugs: Happy 8 months to Roxy! It's kind of nice that her teeth took longer to start coming in...it's SO hard when they are super tiny to cut them (Charles had 8 teeth by Roxy's age). I hope that the rest aren't too rough for her. Charles always like the Sophie Giraffe to chew on or cold washcloths. We also used motrin/tylenol (he would cut 6 at a time- it was unbearable). Hope they cut through quick and she can get to feeling better. How fun that she is getting more mobile. You're going to be chasing after her in no time!

keely- i cant believe thea is 2 weeks old already! how is nursing going? OMG...looked the wrap up...gorgeous! and with it already being broken in it will be so soft and comfortable for little thea!

krissie- there are definitely some beautiful wraps that you can purchase to even coordinate with the wedding colors to look great in photos! How are you doing with the wait to May?

wishing- good to hear from you and well done of focusing on eating well and being healthy. congrats on being NTNP next month!! I moved you up to April on the list!

symphony-congrats on being so close to having your house!! its a gorgeous house and i'm sure you will love being able to set it all up. I'm sorry that you are having to push back TTC. The time will go so fast with moving and your awesome trips coming up! FX you are able to try in August :flower:

ser- CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! How did your DH react? Let me know you're due date and I can get it updated on the front page. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Also, thinking of Jessica and hoping to hear of the safe arrival of her little one (and finding out the gender!) soon. She was heading in on Monday and I'm sure she is soaking up the newborn snuggles!

One last post- I LOVE that I just updated our list with 4 new pregnancies! Lets keep them rolling in ladies!

She's not quite 2 weeks old yet, she will be tomorrow. I can't believe it either! My squish is growing up too fast. :haha:

Unfortunately the wrap sold (boo) but it was probably too long for me anyway, I think my base size is a 5. Now I'm holding out hope for a Pavo Guild Cheetah Wild size 5 in my Pavo swap group. It's so shimmery and pretty. <3
Colin agreed to get me a Didymos Cashmere Neve later this year for my birthday so I will eventually have cashmere. :D

I had no idea that Jessica went in on Monday, FXed that she had a safe delivery and that she and baby are both doing well. Can't wait to find out if her :yellow: bump turned :pink: or :blue:. :D
My guess is :blue:, in the March group there has been an overwhelming number of boys compared to girls, only 1 team :yellow: bump so far has turned :pink: too, all of the rest of the team :yellow: bumps to date have ended up :blue:. And even then she was actually due at the end of February rather than March.

I'm feeling better now Kaity thanks for asking.

Lindsay has been using teething rings to help Roxy with teething. She said she wants a crawling rug for Easter to help Roxy for when she crawls. At least I think that's what it is called. I won't be surprised if Roxy has started to crawl already she wants to but her legs don't want to move. :haha:

It is nice that she's moving around more and she loves to jump when someone is holding her. Her legs are strong when she jumps but for some reason they don't work when she tries to crawl.

Yep, those skills all come in time. Christian was trying to crawl around 6 months but didn't actually start until 10 months. He couldn't figure out how to get going even though he was on all fours. :haha:

Kaity- the wait to May is going alright. I'm so busy with work and then everyday stuff right now I don't think about it to much. Plus I'm working hard on losing weight which has kept me motivated.

I've actually been thinking of ntnp in May until July or August but I don't know. I will probably be super ready by the time May gets here to go back on Clomid. If I make enough progress towards my weightloss and my blood work comes back good I'm sure we will try in May.

Charles was walking at 9 months but is delayed in speech...just shows every kid is different!

Glad the wait is going well and that you are able to focus on other things. I'm sure when may rolls around you will be ready!

I told my family and they all said congrats, not too excited, but they weren't rude! Now to tell oh's family next weekend...

Christian should be starting speech services soon. He was evaluated last week and qualified. Now I'm just waiting for them to contact me. He has an appointment next week with an ENT to check out some concerns that were noticed during his eval.

Although lately he's really been jabbering more and doing more imitations of sounds. And he's even started making sounds when playing with his trucks and cars.

ashley- glad it went well! hope you have a more enthusiastic reaction with OH's family

krissie-im sorry that he need the additional help but happy that it is available to you. i've had a few moments breaking down when I see how far Charles has to go to catch up. But the therapy really does help and these boys will get there in the end. Our therapist said 90% of her kids are boys- they just tend to be late talkers! What additional concerns did they have in his eval?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->