Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

We are going to the city tomorrow. We will either go to the zoo or the nature center. We are also celebrating my birthday so I'm looking forward to dinner out.

I'm also on spring break for the next week and I'm so excited!

The schools here had their March break this past week so the students go back Monday.

I can't believe April first is in two weeks!! :wacko:

How's everyone doing! I've been really busy sorry ladies :)

Baby fever has struck hard and all of a sudden, I literally can't wait any longer!

Yes mine too!!! It seems to be harder the closer you get!!!

How are you doing now Krissie? X

I'm doing good. I am getting nervous to ttc again. I was so sure in January. But I think it's mostly because ds is being a handful lately.

I give you ladies a lot of credit.. I'm nervous about number one lol..

I did do a due date predictor if this is my bfp cycle, we'd be due on My dh birthday.

I'm very lucky ds has been a really good boy, he's had to deal with this big move but he's coping really well. He's in his own room now in his little bed, it's so cute!

No, the things putting me off ttc if I think too hard about it are those few hours/days postpartum when you just feel like rubbish! But this time I'll have no chance to rest with a toddler. Urghhh just thinking about it... Zzzz...zzzz!!! And breastfeeding, can't even go there!

So cute it could be dhs birthday garglinpitt! Ds and dh are a week apart.

How are you feeling Ashley?

I worry about the newborn days and a toddler too. I think that's a lot of my anxiety. Ds is always so go go go so I'm definitely exhausted at the end of the day. I just keep thinking I will cope no matter when the time comes.

I seem to be getting rid of the nausea overall, although it's terrible today! My exhaustion is letting up too! I even went out to see a movie Saturday night with oh! lol.

Ds has been hitting and throwing things lately, so that is getting frustrating. He has been sleeping through the night recently though, which has never happened!

Why do you think your son is hitting and throwing Ashley?

It's starting to feel like I'm getting another sore throat again.Like all of a sudden it's there but I feel fine otherwise.

I think part of it is just being a toddler. But he's also seeing it at daycare. I'm his daycare teacher until he transitions to the older toddler room next week. I think he's getting bored in my room. I typically have 12-17 month old. He's 18 months old today.

Yes, Christian has been more aggressive and tantruming as he's been getting older. I am lot of his is his lack of communication skills. But he's also 21 months old and I think as they start developing their own sense of self and independence they start resisting more.

I have been really excited though to see his receptive skills improving. He is listening way better and seems to understand consequences when I tell him if he does this, that will happen.

Hi everyone,

It's been ages since I've been on; so happy to still see some familiar names. I'm not that great at keeping with up with forums while nothing is really happening with me :blush:

We are finally getting close to TTC! It looks like we will start our first round of Clomid in April as long as AF comes later in the month. If AF starts too early (first half of April) we will wait until my May AF since we would like to avoid a December baby.

I'm getting more excited about everything baby related now that TTC is just around the corner. I'm just really hoping not to get too disappointed if our first round isn't successful.

Looking forward to being around more and chatting with all you ladies :)

Welcome back alliec. You are getting super close! Fx af cooperates for you.

I have about 59 days (+/- 2) before our next clomid round. Unless af decides to show up on her own some time in May.

Ff thinks I ovulated on cd 8 this cycle. Which I can see why based on my temps. But I think it's actually my cold giving me false high readings. I always have a 12 day lp so I guess we'll see in a little over a week.

krissie- hope you all had a nice day out together. Happy early birthday!! :cake: Any fun things planned with Christian on your spring break? Charles is becoming more aggressive and destructive. One thing we are working on is he has to help clean up messes he makes/put activities away. I've noticed since we've started doing that he is more careful (sometimes) while playing. So happy to hear Christian is starting to understand more!! It is amazing what they start picking up and you go "wait, you know how to do that?!"

FX- good to hear from you! How is it going getting settled into the new place? I hope the rest of your wait goes by quick!! I'm in the same boat of having NO IDEA how I will do what I did with Charles while also having a newborn (he would sit and nurse for an hour at a time! can't do that with a toddler running around!). But in the end it will all work out!

ashley- sorry your LO is being a handful...like everything it is a phase and will pass in time. Awesome news about feeling better and your LO STTN!! Getting a full nights sleep makes ALL the difference

Ren- you will do just fine hun :hugs: it is an indescribable adjustment but you somehow manage to get through it and find what works best for you! Charles and Ben's birthday as 6 days apart (along with my BIL and SIL in the same week...) and I love having them so close together...its a big birthday celebration for the whole week!

Tara- hope you feel better soon :flower:

alli- good to hear from you! Best of luck to you with your first clomid round!! Did you use clomid for your DS? how many rounds did it take if you did?

AFM, I have officially moved over to TTC! Ben spontaneously changed his mind and it happened to be on O day (at least, I'm hoping I actually ovulate this month!). Crossing my fingers that temps confirm it in the coming days and I can start my tww! I'm okay if it's negative this month since it was an early start. We will see! My feeling is that I won't be this month but I have a good feeling about April.

Also wanted to pop on and say congratulations to Jessica who had a :yellow: bump turn :pink:!

I had a few things planned.. Monday was toddler time at the library and Friday is story time. Wednesday we are going to plant an Easter basket at a local greenhouse.

Thursday is his ENT appointment. I wanted to go to the park but we have a wind advisory. And I don't know of any indoor play areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->