• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Tara- I agree with krissie. If you feel that your dad has been verbally abusive, then I would work with the therapist for how to respond, deal with him in a healthy manner.

Krissie- I love the idea of him having his own little garden spot! I wish I had a green thumb (to be fair, I've never really tried growing things...maybe when I Dont have toddlers anymore I will take the time to learn!)

I grew up on a farm and my dad had about a quarter acre garden that my parents would can. It was always the best! Now I try to grow a small garden. I have 12 4x4 raised beds that I'm trying to get going. I have another area next to that area I want to eventually grow my garden into but for now I don't have the time to work it.

I actually don't care for the raised bed model. But the ground here is so full of roots I didn't have any other choice. I tried tilling it last year and wasn't able to.

I thought about it today and I am going to go back to talk to the counselor.This time I'm going to talk about the guilt I feel over how I had thoughts of suicide when I was depressed and how it would of affected everyone I know.

Today my mom and I saw Roxy!! :happydance: She can now crawl,pull herself up when she's holding onto something and tries to talk.She'll probably be talking in no time,one of her top teeth came in and her hair is growing in very fast! I can't believe she'll be ten months old on May 15th. :wacko:

Roxy is getting so big!

The last couple of days have been rough with Christian. I think his surgery is finally catching up. He was better today so we got to play outside some. It was a bit on the cooler side but nice to be out.

that's great that you've decided to go back to the counselor Tara. I think she will really help you work through everything :hugs:

aww...sorry christian was having a rough time. i'm sure he will be back to his normal self soon. The outside time was probably really beneficial for him!

She is getting big so fast! I don't want her to grow up but at the same time I do. :cloud9:

I'm going to call this week about setting up another appointment with the counsellor.

Tara that's great that you've decided to see a counsellor. I hope it all goes well. :flower: :hugs:

Kaity congrats again on your :bfp: and H&H 9 months! :happydance: <3

I hope that everyone is doing well. It's so surreal to me that next month would have been the very latest that I would have had to WTT! I can't believe that we're almost halfway through 2016 already and so many of us have either already given birth, are currently pregnant or TTC, and are going to be TTC very soon. A small part of me wishes that we had waited until next month to TTC as then I would have that excitement to look forward to and DS would have been older but the bigger part of me is glad that we TTC the earliest time planned (last June) instead since I'm absolutely smitten with DD and she wouldn't be here if we had waited. :blush: :kiss: :cloud9: <3

Kalon - Things sure happen for a reason! Glad you are doing well!! I remember when May felt so far away and then I didn't quite make it there! :haha: We're over the moon with this pregnancy already and we wouldn't have it any other way!

Thank you keely so much! i am still in shock but so incredibly excited!

I think your timing worked out perfect....even if you had waited and got the girl you were hoping for, you wouldn't have Thea as she is now. Everything happens for a reason! How are you doing? How is Liam adjusting to Thea? Any advice?? i'm a bit terrified...

Thank you keely so much! i am still in shock but so incredibly excited!

I think your timing worked out perfect....even if you had waited and got the girl you were hoping for, you wouldn't have Thea as she is now. Everything happens for a reason! How are you doing? How is Liam adjusting to Thea? Any advice?? i'm a bit terrified...

We're all doing really well, thanks for asking hun! Liam absolutely adores Thea and wants to be around her all the time. I know it feels kind of scary and overwhelming to think about having 2 while you're pregnant but it's really not much more difficult than having just 1 and it really doesn't take long for it to become your new normal. I absolutely love having 2, it feels so much more right for me than having 1 did and Liam really is such a cute big brother. Charles will be a little older than Liam was when*Thea was born too so that might also make things a bit smoother. :D*

This morning I called and made an appointment with the same counselor on May 17th. I'm not as nervous as last week and she's very easy to talk to.

Wishing all the ladies moving over this month the very best of luck!!

We also have a large group of ladies that are coming up due! Best of luck to you all!

It's been so quiet around here lately...not sure how many gals we have lurking still but hope to hear from you all!

Forgot to add that Jessica's mom is pregnant (I think 6 weeks but not entirely sure) and I think Radiance had a rainbow boy but I don't know what his name is. :D

That is amazing!! I got Jessica moved down....do you know when radiance had her baby or just as a boy in march?

That is amazing!! I got Jessica moved down....do you know when radiance had her baby or just as a boy in march?

I have no idea when he was actually born but probably March yes. I'm going based on her Facebook profile picture.

great! i'll get it updated and hopefully we will hear from her in time.

how is thea doing? How is she already 2 months old?!?!?!

HI ladies! I am trying to keep up with everyone but don't get out here to often... I wasn't really trying to fall pregnant in April but I almost hoped I was pregnant, but at 9 dpo I am thinking I missed my chance, expecting AF either Monday or Tues... So very excited to actually start trying this month! Hope everyone else the best of luck and can't wait to here about all the BFP's! :happydance:

Trickyl- I hope she doesn't show for you but how exciting that you will be full on trying next cycle!!! Best of luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->