• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Hi ladies, just popping by to say a little hello and hope everyone is OK :) :hugs:

kksy9b- Thank you! Congrats on your BFP, so exciting!!

Hi ~curiosity~!!

Kaity - Congratulations on the BFP!!! So exciting :happydance:

Krissie - Glad to hear Christian's surgery went smoothly and that recovery is going well. Can't wait to hear how he develops from here on out!

Your talk of having Christian work in the garden with you inspired me to give it a shot with Cai. I can't garden worth anything but I figure it's more the act and attempt that's important right now and not so much the result. We found a decent patch of dirt in the yard and planted some pansies. We are moving at the end of summer so if they die at least Cai won't be around to see :blush:

Tara - So good to hear that you are going to continue to see the counselor. They can be such a wonderful and important addition to your life.

I've been in therapy since I was a young child, and I consider a couple of my counselors integral to my life. I stopped needing regular appointments as I got older, but they were always there when I needed help navigating some tricky times in my life. The counselor I saw for my PPD was actually was actually the person who worked with me first when I was 10!

~

Since skipping my Clomid cycle this month I've gone absolutely baby crazy! I am so annoyed at two-weeks-ago-me who should've taken the meds but didn't :roll: It doesn't help that we are going to a baby shower this Sunday, another friend is due in the next couple weeks, another friend just had her second, and my cousin just announced that she's due in November. I've gone from "meh, what's another month?" to "omg, need to be pregnant NOW!"

Ah well, only a few more weeks to go! And maybe the OPKs will do the trick this cycle...who knows?!

alli- FX this next month is your month!! I hope your next cycle comes up quick so you can get going!! I love that you planted some flower with Cai. I might have to see if my mom can spare some of her garden space to plant flowers with Charles when we go to visit next weekend

curiosity- i replied on the other thread as well, but wanted to say hi here too! Any fun weekend plans or just more getting things settled with the house?

Alli- that's great you are going to grow some flowers. I got Christian a mickey mouse watering can and he just loves it.

Christian started mimicking 'bleh bleh bleh' today. It's just hysterical. He also listened to the announcer at the high school today. It's pretty low given we live quite a ways away but he heard it! :happydance:

Sounds like Christian's hearing is getting better!! Hopefully he'll be talking in no time! :thumbup:

That's awesome and so exciting about Christian!! My son isn't talking much yet. He will blurt out a word though then refuse to say it again. His most used and favorite word is "Yeah".

krissie, this makes me so happy to hear!! i'm sure his vocabulary will just explode this summer

Krissie, so glad to hear about your ds!

I'm headed into my gender ultrasound right now! Even though I'm pretty confident I'm having another boy! LOL

Let us know Ashley!!

So Christian had his hearing test this morning and he passed!! I am so excited. Now I know the things we will start doing will be helping him.

Looks like we will be welcoming a little brother for our DS in October! Oh man, 2 boys!

Eek! Best of luck Ashley, can't wait to hear the results!

Totally missed your post before...congratulations!! A pair of brothers will be amazing :cloud9:

Congrats Ashley! I have three boys and it is wonderful being a mommy to all boys!!! Crazy but fun!!

Congrats that Christian passed his hearing test!! :thumbup:

Last night I had the best dream where Roxy told me she loved me. :cloud9: She looked about 2 or 3 years old and I loved the dream! <3

Congrats on finding out you're having another :blue: Ashley. :)

Congrats on team :blue: again Ashley! Brothers will be a lot of fun. I'm dreading the day that DS asks me for a brother and I have to explain to him that it doesn't really work that way.

Happy Mom's day everyone!

We're going to see my grandma at the nursing home. Anyone else doing something for mom's day? Saying mother's day sounds so old fashioned. :haha:

We don't have much planned. Just grilling at home! I'm slightly bummed that my oh didn't even get me a card this year. It hasn't even really been awknowledged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->