Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Thanks! I raised another $58 today so I received $68 the past two days!!! :happydance: I know I'm going to sleep really good tonight and tomorrow I'm going door to door again!

As of today I've raised $271!!! :happydance: I'll probably go again tomorrow but not Monday since it's Victoria Day here.How's everyone's weekend going?

Oh that's great Tara!

Had a super busy day so I'm hoping to relax more tomorrow.

Thanks. :) I didn't go today because we went to my grandma's cottage that we haven't been to in two years since she had her stroke.The cottage is still in good shape but no one really stays there now since the water was shut off.

My mom and I got to see Lindsay and Roxy today. :happydance: <3 When I was holding her I was whistling to Roxy and she just looked at me.It looked like she was trying to whistle back. :haha: She can even say dada now and mama not mention babbles a lot too! :cloud9:

I'm not going door to door tomorrow because it's Victoria Day but I'm going again on Tuesday.I want to try and raise $500 before June 4th.I know I can do it!

It's been pretty quiet around here.How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good!! My mom and I got to see Roxy twice!! :happydance: She can say dada now and it's sooo cute!!!! <3 I heard her say it yesterday when she was looking at my brother.

How sweet Roxy is sure getting big. She will be one in no time!

How is raising the money coming?

Tomorrow is my last day of the year at work. And it's only half a day so I'm so excited. I cannot believe another year is gone.

Tara - It must be so much fun watching Roxy grow up :) I love watching my nephew grow up, too. My OH taught my nephew to say "Taco." My brother was not impressed, but it's the cutest thing ever. :haha:

AFM - Been another busy week, but the weekend is coming up, so we won't be quite so busy. My kids are going to their dad's for the weekend and they're really excited because they get an extra day there because of Memorial Day. All I've got planned is to start organizing the baby's clothes and figure out what I need for clothes for the older kids this summer. Nothing too exciting.

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

The $ raising is going good! Now I have $294!! :happydance: Only $6 more to $300!! :thumbup: Yesterday when I was going door to door this woman lied right to my face about someone else asking her to donate.I knew she was lying because she wouldn't look me in the eye when she told me that.I have no problem with people saying no when I ask if they would like to donate and least tell the truth.

I told my cousin about what happened and she said something about how people make excuses for why they lie or something like that.She even said that I shouldn't take it personal that the woman lied but how can I not? It annoyed me that my cousin told me how I should feel about it.If I feel offended by what happened I have a right to feel that way.

It is amazing to watch Roxy grow up.When she falls in the playpen Lindsay says opa and Roxy even tries to say it. :haha: It's too cute!

Oh and congrats on your pregnancy Krissie! :thumbup:

Hey how is everyone? I'm good and almost done collecting donations for relay!! Only three more people until I can fill my fourth pledge sheet!!! :happydance:

Hello ladies! Sounds like some of you are well and congrats on raising that much money tverb!
Well it is very unreal right now because I thought I was out this month, but I got a very faint positive on one of my internet cheapie tests today at 11DPO! I am so excited that once I get home from work I will use one of my FRER tests!

Good luck Tricky.

Great job Tara! That's a great thing you are doing.

My weekend was okay. Saturday we went for a bbq in the mountains. Sunday we went out of town and went shopping. Monday- I started bleeding from another chemical pregnancy. I'm just so heartbroken again. I just don't understand why they are happening. My ob is booked out 5-6 weeks so not sure what to do.

Tara - Great job raising the money for the relay! :happydance:

Tricky - FX for a bfp! Can't wait to see an update!

Krissie - :hugs: I am so, so sorry. I understand how you're feeling. After my losses last year, I couldn't figure out why they were happening either. My doctor told me that all they could tell at that point was that it was just plain bad luck. I'd probably call your doctor and see if they could fit you in. If not, maybe make an appointment for later when there's openings to discuss things. :hugs:

Thanks aidens. His nurse called me and said she would talk with him about what he wants to do. It almost sounded like probably progesterone. But I'm concerned it's actually my lining. But like you said setting up an appointment even for later is better than going through this again.

I'm sorry Krissie, I hope your appointments can help. My sister has just had a chemical, it's so heartbreaking *hugs*

Krissie I'm sorry you had another miscarriage.A cousin of mine had one about 13 years ago and had two more kids after.There's always hope! :)

Thanks aidens. His nurse called me and said she would talk with him about what he wants to do. It almost sounded like probably progesterone. But I'm concerned it's actually my lining. But like you said setting up an appointment even for later is better than going through this again.

Would progesterone affect your lining at all? I'm not sure how progesterone works exactly, but I thought it might have to do with building up your lining after ovulation. Hopefully whatever it is, they will be able to help you figure it out and fix it. :hugs: Were you able to get an appointment?

I honestly don't know. I know estrogen plays a big part in building lining.

I did get an appointment for June 30th. So if this cycle is long I should still be in it.

I am so sorry Krissie! I have had one of those and they are heartbreaking. Prayers that your appointment will be able to figure it out! :hugs:

Thank you Adiens! I will try to keep everyone posted! I took a FRER this morning and a little darker than the first one the other day, so fingers crossed... :cloud9::bfp:

Hoping everyone else tons of sticky baby dust!

Congrats on your bfp trickyl!! :thumbup:

Yesterday morning there was this guy in my neighbourhood with a shotgun and a lock down was in place. He was arrested at this house three blocks away and no one was hurt so that's good!

I feel like changing my schedule up for when I go to the gym. Right now I go three days a week but I'm starting to get a bit bored doing the same thing. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->