Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Haven't been in for ages, but I'm 11dpo after ttc this month so keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp.

Hey ladies, it is so hard to keep up with everyone! :)
Well my positive hpts ended with a cp 4 days after AF was due. My positives kept getting lighter so I knew something was up. :( Very sad....
Keeping fingers crossed for this month, even though the cp has made me ovulate 5 days later than normal and will make my normal 27 day cycle go to a 32 day cycle this month. If not this one, hopefully July!

So sorry to hear that trickl.

Looking forward to you testing fxmummy!

Haven't been in for ages, but I'm 11dpo after ttc this month so keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp.

FX for a bfp!

Hey ladies, it is so hard to keep up with everyone! :)
Well my positive hpts ended with a cp 4 days after AF was due. My positives kept getting lighter so I knew something was up. :( Very sad....
Keeping fingers crossed for this month, even though the cp has made me ovulate 5 days later than normal and will make my normal 27 day cycle go to a 32 day cycle this month. If not this one, hopefully July!

So sorry to hear Trickyl :hugs: FX that you'll get a sticky bfp soon!

AFM - An update about the situation with BIL: We talked to the police yet again and are still waiting to hear what's going to happen with everything. We found out some new information, though - apparently OH's mom was with BIL when all of this happened and she both covered/lied for BIL to the police and didn't say anything to us about this happening. :growlmad: I am so upset and pissed off, I don't even know how to handle it.

I'd be pretty pissed too aidens. :hugs:

Yesterday my mom and I finally babysat Roxy!!!!! :happydance: She's such a good baby and hardly ever cries. :thumbup: The only time she was impatient was when my mom got more baby food for her. :haha: She's also a really good eater and can baby food for 12 month olds.

How was everyone else's weekend?

Aidens- I am so sorry your bil is doing all that! Can you guys press charges? It really sounds like he's not going to stop.

Tara- Roxy is sure growing up. She will be running and climbing before you know it.

Christian turns 2 on Sunday. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. He is definitely acting like a two year old too.

Things are going okay here. I have a doctor's appt today to talk about my two early miscarriages. I'm hoping the doctor helps because if I have another one I'm not sure we will continue ttc. This last one really sent me into a tailspin.

Aidens- I am so sorry your bil is doing all that! Can you guys press charges? It really sounds like he's not going to stop.

Tara- Roxy is sure growing up. She will be running and climbing before you know it.

Christian turns 2 on Sunday. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. He is definitely acting like a two year old too.

Things are going okay here. I have a doctor's appt today to talk about my two early miscarriages. I'm hoping the doctor helps because if I have another one I'm not sure we will continue ttc. This last one really sent me into a tailspin.

krissie - We're working on pressing charges and getting things put in place so that he can't keep using OH's information. It's just getting to be a very frustrating process. We've been working on it for 2 weeks now and it just seems like nothing is really happening. Hopefully soon this will all be over.

I cant believe Christian is going to be 2! They really do grow up so fast. It's amazing to watch, though. :cloud9:

How did your doctor appointment go? :hugs:

I'm glad you guys can do something. Fx it starts to go more quickly.

It went well. Doctor said with my last hcg draw my progesterone was 0.7 and said he suspects it is low progesterone coupled with bad embryos. So I'm going to be doing 400 mg progesterone starting 7 dpo. He said to do 3 more rounds of clomid and was very optimistic we would have a sticky baby by then.

I'm glad your appointment went well Krissie. :)

Are you having a birthday party for Christian?

Roxy actually does climb the porch stairs at my brother's and sil's house.There not too far apart so that's good. Yesterday she tried climbing our back porch steps but they were too far apart.I don't think Roxy sits longer than five minutes anymore before she gets bored. :haha: She was laughing yesterday and it sounded sooo cute!!! :cloud9: I can't believe in two weeks tomorrow she'll be 1!! She's growing up too fast! :cry:

Christian is never still. He is always moving, exploring and making a mess. I really love this stage. He is a lot of fun to play with as everything is new and exciting.

We are having a small get together Sunday so it should be fun.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Just checking in, finally starting to feel close now that summer is here and we are ttc in the fall! I've been taking prenatals and tracking my cycles. I also joined a weight loss challenge at work and am down 13 lbs and running, I'm hoping to lose 10-15 more!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I've been MIA for so long. Last month was our first Clomid round for Baby #2 and I found it rather stressful, which was a bit of a surprise. The meds didn't work at all - I ovulated super late as per usual, and AF arrived on the 1st.

I've just started the meds for Clomid round #2 and I'm feeling better this time (so far, anyway). I think that I put too much pressure on us for round #1 since we got pregnant on our first Clomid try with our son back in 2013. I feel like I thought we HAD to replicate that pregnancy otherwise it would never happen again. Or something silly like that.

Now that round #1 is over and we've moved on, I don't have that same feeling anymore. Now it's more like, "Well, each pregnancy and baby is different so of course things will happen differently this time around." There's still a bit of anxiety but it's a different kind :roll:

We have a big move at the end of the summer, followed by a big trip at the beginning of fall so I have lots of things to distract me most of the time. It's just those times at work when I am researching and I start to drift off and my mind just immediately latches onto "BABY! TTC! Clomid!" and then I get all jittery and anxious.

I think avoiding the boards during round #1 might have been a mistake, since it is really nice to have a place to come and talk with other ladies that understand. It's great having this thread :flower:

Tara - I can't believe Roxy is so big already! Seems like just yesterday that she was born.

fxmummyduck - Sorry to hear that AF arrived. :hugs: FX for next cycle!

ARuppe - Sounds like you're well prepared for TTC :) Congrats on losing 13lbs :happydance:

allie - I'm glad that you don't feel so much pressure now that your first round is over. :hugs: TTC can be really tough, especially when we put too much pressure on ourselves.

AFM - I had an appointment today for an OB check but I was supposed to get an ultrasound, too, and the scheduling got screwed up. So I had an appointment today about the results of my cervical biopsy instead. Fortunately, it was good news! Everything came back normal/negative so there's nothing to worry about :happydance: I'm so relieved. My doctor said at this point, I can do another pap in a year to make sure everything stays normal, but it's all good now.

And I'll be having my OB check and ultrasound tomorrow. I'm so excited to see LO but I'm a little worried. I'm getting an ultrasound because baby is measuring on the smaller side. At my last ultrasound, he was around the 25th percentile. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's a bit higher on the percentiles this time.

Hope you all are well! :flower:

Hi Ladies!!

Hope I can join you? We are waiting until September to start trying for #3! Already have 2 boys aged 6 and 4 so going to be a decent age gap between them! The boys are only 22 months apart so will be a lot different this time around. I am thinking I should start taking pre natal vitamins?

How are all you ladies going?

Yeah she's growing up pretty fast!! On Saturday my mom and I finally got the highchair that Lindsay wants! :thumbup: It's by Ciao! baby it folds up and can be taken pretty much everywhere.I want to buy Roxy a book for her birthday but I'm not sure which one. :shrug:

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow!!

Tobemum- yes, I would start with prenatal vitamins now.

Tara- there are so many cute books out there. Christian really likes a booked called press here. It's very simple but interactive. He also likes a book called snuggle puppy.

tobemum - Welcome! :flower:

I think now would be a good time to start prenatals in preparation for TTC in September. I think the general recommendation is starting them around 3 months before TTC.

I have a really different age gap this time around then I did before. There's 16 months between my first two kids and then a little over 2 years between my second two kids. This time there will be 7 years between my DD and the baby I'm expecting. I feel like I'm a first-time mom all over again. lol.

Tara - There are so many great books for kids...you've got pretty much unlimited options :) Board books are great for 1 year olds because they can't rip out all the pages. Also, anything that has different textures or sounds/lights is usually a good bet. If all else fails, you could go with classics like The Very Hungry Catepillar, Goodnight Moon, or anything by Dr. Seuss. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->