Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Can I join? :wave:

I'm pretty sure we're going to be TTC #2 in September of 2016. Lots of reasons. I think for one, we're both not ready for a second baby yet. We love giving DD our undivided attention and spoiling her. It took us 14 months and 2 m/c's to get her, so we're enjoying our time while she's our one and only. Motherhood was a very hard change for me too, even though I'd thought I'd be great at it. 2nd, I'm hoping DH gets a nice raise after being licensed for a couple years, so I can drop down to part-time at work and have more time to spend with the new baby and after school with DD. We also can't really afford 2 in daycare right now. 3rd (and kinda selfish) we're going to Florida end of August 2016 and I just reallllllyyy don't want to take 2 kids there. So, September 2016 is perfect!

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

And our baby names -

Our daughter is Abbigail Nichole

Our next daughter would probably be Alexis, middle name undecided (maybe Elizabeth)

Son would be either Jakob Francis or Liam Joseph.

Welcome!
And congrats in your 3 year anniversary working out! That is awesome!!

Thanks. Today I called my doctor's office to make an appointment for a pelvic ultra sound to see if I have any blood clots when I have my period. My appointment is next Monday at 2:15. I've never had an ultra sound before so there's a first time for everything.

Hello and welcome! :wave: :flower:
Wow, it seems like we're getting a lot more members now that 2015 is almost here. :happydance:
It's exciting to know that 2016 is close enough now that the thread is gaining popularity.

Good luck at your appointment on Monday and congrats on 3 years at the gym. :thumbup:

just a suggestion, but maybe we can keep record of every member and when each individual will all be TTC, like make a list of it on the first page :flower:

That's a great idea! The OP hasn't posted in a while though, I wonder how she's doing.

Love all the names ladies! Its so fun to go through and come up with different combos :)

We haven't heard from Symphony lately- I hope all is well! If you guys want, since I have the second post on here, I will go through and make a list. Then when symphony comes back she can copy to the first post but if she's gone for a bit, it will be on the first page and easy to find. I will get it together tonight/tomorrow

Thanks KK, that would be great!
If you could please, put me down for between June 2015-June 2016, swaying for :pink:. :flower:

I'm hoping to start ttc Middle-end of 2015 so hopefully I'll be a 2016 mum!:)
Xx

Member List

Is now up and running on the front page! Please let me know if you need to change/update any information. I put it together while DS has been nursing in the wee hours so please excuse any mistakes :)

It looks great KK! Thank you so much, we all really appreciate your efforts. :D
You should add a section for the ladies that end up TTC early too, or just start TTC as soon as 2016 gets here, though. I'm sure that at least a few of us will, even if it's only by a few months. :winkwink:

It looks great KK! Thank you so much, we all really appreciate your efforts. :D
You should add a section for the ladies that end up TTC early too, or just start TTC as soon as 2016 gets here, though. I'm sure that at least a few of us will, even if it's only by a few months. :winkwink:

Added! I'll just add the specific months as they come up. I put you in both the June 2015 and 2016 for now until you know for sure!

If anyone needs to change months/ decides on the month, just let me know and I'll update the list!

Thank you KK, it looks great :flower:

Oh this is exciting to just see it up there, like it's official after having been so indecisive about a #3

Had a talk with dh and I think we'll be ttc August 2015!! If someone could add me to they section it would be great!
I can't wait I'm so desperate to ttc!
10 months to go haha !!
:happydance::happydance:

Welcome Lauren! :) not too much longer of a wait for you!

Congrats Lauren! It's always great when we can convince our OHs to TTC sooner. I got absolutely no argument from mine when I brought up TTC next year, his only requirement for doing so is that we complete our WTT goals by the end of next year. The best estimate that I have for how long that might take is September 2015. :D

lockandkey- it is exciting!

lauren- i've updated the list. congratulations on the earlier TTC date! Less than a year to go!

KK, I keep forgetting that you live in Missouri too! If you don't mind me asking, what area do you live in? We live in Licking, so if you live somewhere down south we should get our boys together for a play date sometime. I used to live next door to a girl that was in the same pregnancy group on here as I was and we would get together, it was great having a mom friend so close by. :D

We're in North Kansas City :) But if we are ever traveling your way, or you guys come up here, we should definitely get together! Thats crazy that you lived next door to someone on here! But what fun that you were able to get together with her!

Hello and welcome! :wave: :flower:
Wow, it seems like we're getting a lot more members now that 2015 is almost here. :happydance:
It's exciting to know that 2016 is close enough now that the thread is gaining popularity.

Good luck at your appointment on Monday and congrats on 3 years at the gym. :thumbup:

Thanks. Last night I had a dream I was looking at onesies in my room but they were onesies I don't even have. :haha: That's the first baby type dream I've had in a while

I have no clue when I'll have children so I'm unknown for now. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->