Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I got a bowl of snow for Charles to check out...he eventually just dumped it all out, grabbed the bowl to munch on and took off lol

Tried to include some pictures from out the windows buy my phone is being silly and not letting me put more than one picture on at a time. Oh well :)

He's too cute. <3

This morning my mom and I went by my grandma's house and it's sold which surprised us both. This family with two children bought it and the mom makes pies. They can't move in until the people who are buying their house sell theirs.

Last weekend I noticed that I lost another pound or two and I wasn't even trying. Also, does anyone know where I can buy protein shakes?

Charles is adorable!
I would love the toddler stage (I think/hope); I would love to encourage my baby to learn how to walk or talk... Makes me smile to think of a baby with DH crawling on our bed :)
Only negatives I can think of that stage is the poo size and screaming volume increasing progressively:haha:

So DH taught Christian to drink out of a cup.. His bath cup!! So now every time he sees it he gets so excited and tries to take it and put it to his mouth. I am thinking I am going to get him one that I put in clean water for him to drink in the bath. I tried giving him a sippy cup with handles but he just chewed on it and got mad.

That's terribly cute. Aww, I can imagine him and his rosy cheeks chewing on his cup lol

krissie- that is so cute!but probably a good idea to get a separate cup :)

sky- charles is 8 months old and only poops once every 7-10 days. he is still 95% breastfed and his body just absorbs all of it. Much better than a NB where EVERY diaper was dirty (10-12 a day)lol. Every stage so far has been unique and special for its own reason but this one is definitely FUN :flower:

krissie- that is so cute!but probably a good idea to get a separate cup :)

sky- charles is 8 months old and only poops once every 7-10 days. he is still 95% breastfed and his body just absorbs all of it. Much better than a NB where EVERY diaper was dirty (10-12 a day)lol. Every stage so far has been unique and special for its own reason but this one is definitely FUN :flower:

Omg 10-12 does not sound fun hahahaha

8months is impressive for his first word! My nephew still goes dadadaddaaa to everyone at 9mths.

Charles is adorable!
I would love the toddler stage (I think/hope); I would love to encourage my baby to learn how to walk or talk... Makes me smile to think of a baby with DH crawling on our bed :)
Only negatives I can think of that stage is the poo size and screaming volume increasing progressively:haha:

The toddler age is amazing, they learn so much and you can really see their little personalities start to develop. It is also very challenging too; there are temper tantrums and busy little people to chase after who have endless energy. It is all worth it though.

I loved the toddler stage, my Minnie mouse is just leaving the toddler years now. It's also amazing how different they all are.

So I was having a chat with my mum the other night and mentioned we would be trying for another baby in 2016. Her intial response was 'no you're not?' Ugh! Don't get me wrong shes always been supportive but having had 3 children herself, I thought she would have almost expected it. The conversation moved on quickly through the 'whys' and she left it at well let me know when it happens. Maybe she feels having had 3 herself that 2 is a more round number, now can you imagine the reaction I'd have got if I told her I am now having crazy thoughts about a family of 4 children? Eeek!

What are your plans for family size at this time?
I thought I would always stop at 2 if we had one girl and one boy. Now I'm seriously obsessed with big families! I must be crazy!

I always planned on four children. From the time that I started thinking about kids, I knew that I wanted four. My family all knows this as well and they all think I'm crazy. :haha:

I still plan on having four kids running around. I have my two from my previous marriage (plus my angel of course) and my OH and I plan on having two together. Technically, that will mean I have five children, although only four of them will be on Earth with me. I love the idea of a big family and could definitely see myself with up to 6 kids, but I don't think finances will allow for that. So the plan is 4 and we'll see what happens after that. :thumbup:

I only want two babies. DH really wants 3. But I just feel that 2 would fit our lifestyle and goals better. The idea of one more baby just feels right to me. Even if it was another little boy I do believe I would feel complete.

I go back and forth between two and three. I always wanted three kids but now with these two being fairly close it's kind of appealing to think of getting the baby/young toddler stuff out of the way all at once. Plus day care is so expensive here; it almost makes three unpractical.

Mrs Eddie!!! Your ego is preggo??? Congratulations!!! Omg so happy for you. Did I miss the announcement?

Mrs Eddie!!! Your ego is preggo??? Congratulations!!! Omg so happy for you. Did I miss the announcement?

Thanks! I definitely mentioned it a little over a week ago I think?
We're very happy and excited; a little earlier than we had planned but really you can't time these things perfectly...

Tomorrow I'm going out for supper for my birthday and I really hope my dad doesn't complain about the restaurant.

Happy Birthday Tverb, have a great time at dinner tomorrow!

Thanks it's not until Monday but I want to go out for supper tomorrow. You can call me Tara if you want.

I don't know why I told my dad we were going out for supper. He was already at the restaurant when my mom and I got there. We didn't see him at first so he said hello in a rude voice and even said he asked them to turn down the music. He said it was too loud so he left and looked into the restaurant and said something else but I don't know what. My mom and I felt embarrassed about it. I'm glad it wasn't too busy when that happened. I don't think I'll be going out to another restaurant with my dad anytime soon. :nope:

Dads can be embarrassing, mine is very awkward too. Hope you can enjoy tomorrow to make up for it! Happy birthday

I only want two babies. DH really wants 3. But I just feel that 2 would fit our lifestyle and goals better. The idea of one more baby just feels right to me. Even if it was another little boy I do believe I would feel complete.

I want only two and fairly close in age!

Tara - I'm sorry that your dad was embarrassing at the restaurant. :hugs: Happy (early) birthday too! :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->