Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Merry christmas from our family to yours! Hope you've all had a lovely day :)

Attachments

• IMG_38213358358822.jpg
    IMG_38213358358822.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 11
Merry christmas to everyone! :)
i just realized my ttc ticker says 7 months and 1 week! I hope time will go by just as fast as this year has passed.

It was our 4th christmas together and it just gets better and better every year <3 i soo hope that next christmas we'll have baby on the way :)

Merry Christmas!

It really is crazy to think this time next year dh and I will be ttc or pregnant!!

Today I found out I'm going to be an aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: My brother and his girlfriend are having a baby that's due next July on the 9th. This has been the best Christmas in LONG time!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited. :happydance:

They let my mom and I know by taping their ultrasound in the card. When my mom didn't understand it she handed it to me and I pulled down the ultra sound and said "oh wow". That's all I could say when I saw the ultra sound. :haha: Is it weird that I want to put a countdown to the due date in my signature? I haven't been this happy in soooooooooooooooo long.

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! :xmas12:

Today I found out I'm going to be an aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: My brother and his girlfriend are having a baby that's due next July on the 9th. This has been the best Christmas in LONG time!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited. :happydance:

They let my mom and I know by taping their ultrasound in the card. When my mom didn't understand it she handed it to me and I pulled down the ultra sound and said "oh wow". That's all I could say when I saw the ultra sound. :haha: Is it weird that I want to put a countdown to the due date in my signature? I haven't been this happy in soooooooooooooooo long.

Congrats Tara! That's super exciting! What a sweet way to announce too. :)

I would definitely put the countdown due date in your sig. :thumbup: I'm thinking of doing one for my nephew...I'm just running out of room for tickers. :haha:

Hi can I join please? I'm hopefully ttc baby number 3 around 1st January 2016 :)

Welcome :flower:

Thanks for the welcome :) I have 2 girls and the 3rd will be my final so would love a boy but would love a girl no less, I was wondering if any of you ladies believe in swaying methods? Ive been looking into it and very contradictive stuff so I don't know if it's all a load of nonsense. Also you ladies who already have boys what was your diet like and timing of sex when conceived. Hope you ladies don't mind me asking these questions :)

Thanks for the welcome :) I have 2 girls and the 3rd will be my final so would love a boy but would love a girl no less, I was wondering if any of you ladies believe in swaying methods? Ive been looking into it and very contradictive stuff so I don't know if it's all a load of nonsense. Also you ladies who already have boys what was your diet like and timing of sex when conceived. Hope you ladies don't mind me asking these questions :)

Well my diet was totally garbage!! I was not expecting to get pregnant so I wasn't being careful. (It was our first round of Clomid for not ovulating with low sperm motility so I was feeling pretty hopeless after 8 years of infertility). I was eating way to much sugar and was not taking a vitamin with folic acid. That aside, we dtd 2 days out from when I got my positive OPK so probably about 3 days out from ovulation.

I am not sure if we will do some gender swaying. I would be really happy with either and can see the perks of either. I am thinking of trying to keep the stress down and just go with what happens. In the end I think what is meant to happen will regardless of what I do. :flower:

Hey ladies! Been AWOL for a while because of this awful semester! I'm on break for another week then I get to start another grueling 4 months of internship and classes. So close though! In May I will be done and a certified teacher with a masters. Cannot wait.

I've been having a hard time with the holidays since my family is all split up...and baby fever completely evaporated. It's funny because I was teaching second grade this fall, and I know without a doubt I love kids...I will miss my class so much. But so many doubts have crept in because of my family and fear of bringing kids into the world and having them go through what I've gone through. Hubby and I have talked a lot about it, and I know it will be fine...and it's time to move forward with creating our own family instead of being so attached to the drama from my family.

Doesn't help that I got to see my beautiful little niece for Christmas. She's two now and obsessed with Frozen. I got her this little dress with Elsa on it and an attached tutu. She opened it and immediately started taking her clothes off because she wanted to wear the Elsa dress. Lol.

And on top of it my BFF just announced she is pregnant again! She has a five year old little boy and I am hoping everything turns out okay for her family, she and her husband have always been kind of rocky plus he's in the army and away a lot. When Blake was born, he was deployed and she was in El Paso by herself. I went down for a week when he was newborn to help her out...we were so young! We had no clue what to do with him! It's funny to think of her having another one, I can hardly believe it. Of course it's got me thinking about having my own...but I'm still happy to wait til 2016.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
Krissie: that the total opposite to what they say for a boy because they the day of ovulation and for a girl before, so it proves its a load of nonsense.
I try to think like you said sometimes that what I'm meant to have rather than thinking about trying to sway the odds.
How many children are you planning on altogether?

Hey ladies!

Our reasons for waiting are basically the same. It's nice to find a WTT twin. I graduate in May too with my elementary education degree! Isn't it so exciting to finally see that light at the end of the tunnel? :happydance: What grade are you teaching this semester? I taught third grade in the fall.

I know the broodiness all too well. Waiting is so difficult sometimes. :cry:

I'm in sixth this semester. :/ Not my first choice. I'm actually really not looking forward to it, I subbed in there last week and was observing a couple of days and I just don't get along as well with the older kids. I wish I could have stayed all year with my second graders.

What grade are you in this semester?

I know!! I really thought I was having a girl. I was so surprised it was a boy.

I taught for 6 years (K-5 special education) and I actually grew to like the 5th graders. You can do more with them and yet they are still at a stage where they want to learn.

I am also doing an internship this year in school psychology. It had been so exhausting trying to meet work, school and home demands. I am graduating in May with my EdS and am so happy to finally be done with school! I am looking forward to working and focusing on my family more.

It feels like I'm going into a new phase in my life now that I'll be an aunt come next summer. I'm very excited. :happydance:

Hi ladies! I was finally able to get all caught up. Glad that you all have had a nice holiday (we have been soaking up time with my DH... and he still has another week off which is wonderful!)

Symphony- glad to hear from you! I hope that this last semester passes by quickly for you. I know it is such a great feeling of accomplishment (and relief!) to finish Masters work. Good luck!

Tara- congrats on becoming an aunt! It is so much fun! I have 7 nieces and nephews (aged 5-15) and it is just fantastic!

Hi can I join please? I'm hopefully ttc baby number 3 around 1st January 2016 :)

Hello and welcome! I have added you to our list (the second post). Would you like me to put swaying boy as well? Let me know if your dates change at any point and I will update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->