Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

happy birthday!

ladies- I'll be off for the next day or two- tomorrow is mine and my DH's 7th wedding anniversary and he is off work for the next 2 weeks. I'm not sure yet what we are going to do but excited to get some quality time with him!

Happy Birthday Tara :cake:

Hope you had a great anniversary celebration with your DH Kksy.

Happy birthday Tara!

Enjoy your DH and happy anniversary kk.

Afm, Christian's first tooth popped out.That completely explains his neediness lately along with the two extra wakings at night.

Yay for Christian's first tooth Krissie! Teething here is always an issue, Isla is definitely not a good teether :haha:

Yea, he has been really crabby and only wants to be held by me. I thought he was getting sick but now I am pretty sure it was the tooth. Especially since he kept biting and shaking his head on everything that got to his mouth. I am just glad I know what it is now and can appropriately soothe him.

Thanks you too. I didn't do much today since my mom and I went out for supper on Saturday. Tomorrow I'm going to see Mockingjay Part 1 since Tuesday is cheap day here at the theaters. The mall is going to be busy with people Christmas shopping.

Happy birthday tverb! 30 is the new twenty! :) did u read the mockingbird trilogy? I loved the first book, but I thought the movies are more enjoyable than the novels for the last two books.

Happy anniversary and enjoy yourself kksy9b :happydance:

I came to the terrible realisation that i gained 4 pounds over 1 and a half weeks of Christmas treats:cry: I have a beach holiday in two months' time, so I better start my exercise plan soon!!

Happy 30th Tverb!

Sorry I've been MIA

The holidays are always so crazy busy for me. But only 11 more days till testing, so I am hoping it stays busy so time will fly! Tomorrow is dedicated to cleaning and laundry, then Christmas Eve is our party, so baking and cooking all day long, friends and family from out of state will be visiting. Then of course there's Christmas we will celebrate with visiting family. The kids are going to be so spoiled!

After that my BFF (whom I call my wife or "waifu") is coming to visit from NY for a week until Jan. 1st. Fun times!

LockandKey, I just noticed that your daughter has the exact same name as my niece, though my niece is Nora with an h. Funny!

Skycastles, it is way too easy to put on weight this time of year. I'm trying to be mindful of that myself, it's tough with so many parties and get togethers where junky food is abundant...

kk - Happy anniversary! :flow:

Krissie - Yay for Christian's first tooth! I'm glad he wasn't sick and hopefully now that his tooth popped through, he'll start feeling better and sleeping better.

LockandKey - Hopefully the tww flies by for you. Being busy should definitely help with that. How exciting that your BFF is coming to visit!

AFM - I had a great Christmas celebration with my family. My kids were very happy and excited with all of their presents, and it was wonderful to visit. :) I have one more Christmas celebration with my OH's family and then I'll get to relax for a little bit before starting my second term of college. :thumbup:

I hope you had a lovely Birthday Tara :)

Kksy- have a lovely time with hubby.

Lock and Key sounds like you have Christmas under wraps. Aside from visiting our friends Christmas evening, its going to be a lovely quiet one this year in our new house. It's the first Christmas in 5 years we havent travelled down to kent visiting family.

AFM- we had a little visit to ikea today to have a mooch, wear the kids out, pick up some Lingon berry cordial. Of course, we spent an unnatural amount of time in the baby section looking at the furniture and equipment. I know we wouldn't even need half of this stuff, but still 2 kids on and its lovely to look at. I just cannot wait to be in the position to be able to buy it without looking like i am loosing it. Was incredibly tempted to stop off to a near by Mothercare 'just for the fun of it' but the kids were desperate to get to soft play. And what should plonk their bottoms right next to me? A lady with a BRAND NEW baby girl!! UGH! I am sure babies and pregnant people are following me.

Our christmas shop has just been delivered YAY, though after our parents visited this past weekend, i am not sure i really needed to have any more 'christmas crap' delivered. Thinking about running a couple of boxes of chocolates and biscuits over to the old peoples home in the village. In fact I will, its never going to be eaten and I am sure they would be love them. We're a bit stingy with sweets all year through so the kids would love to binge at Christmas. I just threw out a black sack of sweets from LAST Christmas! YUCK!

Anyone have any new years resolutions? Mine are to get fit (standard) and SAVE!
FYI- My name is Cassie or Cass

My goals for 2015 are to work on paying off our debt. We are going to use Dave Ramsay's baby steps and we think we should be debt free (aside from my car and my student loans) by the end of the year. A that point we plan to start saving for a house down payment.

I also want to lose some weight before getting pregnant. I am hoping to ntnp starting in June and I would like to have lost 45 lbs by then. But more important I want to fully transition to a paleo diet.

So we have some big plans for 2015 and I believe we will reach them. We are committed. And I know if we can get our debt paid and save some for a down payment on a house I can drop to half time at work which will be very needed with 2 little ones.

Happy birthday tverb! 30 is the new twenty! :) did u read the mockingbird trilogy? I loved the first book, but I thought the movies are more enjoyable than the novels for the last two books.

Happy anniversary and enjoy yourself kksy9b :happydance:

I came to the terrible realisation that i gained 4 pounds over 1 and a half weeks of Christmas treats:cry: I have a beach holiday in two months' time, so I better start my exercise plan soon!!

Yeah I did read it. I cried when I read Mockingjay and almost cried when I saw the movie this afternoon. I was going to buy protein powder for after I'm done at the gym but I wasn't sure which one or ones I should buy. It's going to be my Christmas present to myself. :haha: I'm going to look up online what protein powders that would be the right one for me.

We're travelling for the next while so I won't be online much but I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Look forward to catching up with everyone soon!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday! :xmas6:

Anyone have any new years resolutions? Mine are to get fit (standard) and SAVE!

I'm hoping for 2015 to be a big year. The biggest goals I have are to save some money and move to a new apartment. :thumbup: I'm also hoping to get more in shape.

I'm really excited for 2015 and all the changes it's going to bring. :happydance:

:xmas9::xmas6::xmas8:MERRRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!:xmas8::xmas6::xmas9:

I will hop back on probably tomorrow and get all caught up. Hope everyone has a most wonderful holiday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->