Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Congrats the the aunts to be :happydance:
I just realised hopefully next christmas will be the last one before I am pregnant! We always figured that by our 7th Christmas we would have a baby baking by now but it's kinda nice to see the finish line of this part of the journey... still ages to go but knowing what is coming is making the wait easier! And for the first time, kinda fun :haha: 2 holidays to enjoy, our wedding and a minimoon to look forward too :haha: and by xmas 2016 I will hopefully be pregnant and not know it :haha:

Kk- Will you update me to ttc in May 2015. We are going to ntnp starting then. :)

I am so happy to have found this thread! We will be TTC #2 in September 2015-October 2015 (he'll have just turned 3 years old) and if that doesn't work out April 2016 ongoing :-D we have a DS who is 2 years old, he'll be 3.5 by then! Since he was born in September we don't want baby to be born between September and December also due to school reasons, as they might be held back a year due to that, don't want that for both of them. (didn't think that through the first time)

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

New years eve plans anyone?

Hi ladies! I was finally able to get all caught up. Glad that you all have had a nice holiday (we have been soaking up time with my DH... and he still has another week off which is wonderful!)

Symphony- glad to hear from you! I hope that this last semester passes by quickly for you. I know it is such a great feeling of accomplishment (and relief!) to finish Masters work. Good luck!

Tara- congrats on becoming an aunt! It is so much fun! I have 7 nieces and nephews (aged 5-15) and it is just fantastic!

I'm already sooo excited. Next Christmas there will be a baby in my family. :happydance:

Hi ladies,

A couple we're friends with has invited us and pretty much all of our other friends to celebrate nye with them, so it should be fun :)
I am actually so excited for new years this year, because that means that it will be 2015, the year we'll start ttc and hopefully do conceive our first baby :happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies,

We are having some friends over for the evening, party food, drinks and a few funny games. We do it every year and it's always a great laugh.

Our dates have also changed for ttc. We've decided that we are going to start around the end of October depending on my cycles.

I am so happy to have found this thread! We will be TTC #2 in September 2015-October 2015 (he'll have just turned 3 years old) and if that doesn't work out April 2016 ongoing :-D we have a DS who is 2 years old, he'll be 3.5 by then! Since he was born in September we don't want baby to be born between September and December also due to school reasons, as they might be held back a year due to that, don't want that for both of them. (didn't think that through the first time)

Hi Rachel I posted on your prenatal post. My daughter born in the month of September too but if we concieve quick their birthdays might might be close together, I like the idea of them being born around the October-december time though.

As far as birthday dates go, the only month we are trying to avoid is December. We have a November baby and a January baby already and I like that they are/ will be some of the oldest in their year. Mouse will have almost a year on her peers as far as development goes and sometimes I hear my friends talk about how their younger starters (July and August babies) seemed too young for school but were due to start having just turned 4 before the september term. I think it also works differently depending where you are. Mouse will be almost 5 by the time she goes into reception. Starting TTC in October there is a chance we will end up with a Summer baby which would be lovely too, never had one before hehe

We have a July boy and we worry about him being to young. We plan to put him in private preschool and judge by how he does there if we will put him in school at barely 5 or wait an extra year. We are only looking to avoid December and January. I would even like to avoid February but I won't get that picky. Dh would like a late fall baby and I would like spring or early summer so I guess we will see what happens.

Hello and welcome! I have added you to our list (the second post). Hopefully you get preggo in Sept or Oct but if not, I will update you to April 2016!

Our dates have also changed for ttc. We've decided that we are going to start around the end of October depending on my cycles.

yay for earlier dates!! I've updated the list...it will be here before you know it!

It has been a rough few days around here. Charles has cut 2 teeth in the last week with the 3rd about to poke through anytime. That makes 5 for the month and will give him 7 total. Just hoping the last one comes quickly and this little boy can get a long break before molars. He has had a horrendous time with them this month.

No new years eve plans for us. It is bitterly cold here right now (arctic cold front moved in) so we are just bundled up inside! DH is off all this week still and it has been so incredibly wonderful getting to spend time with him! New Years Day we are packing up and driving across state (about 3 1/2 hours) to visit with family and exchange gifts etc for a few days. Once we are back DH is back to work and we will hopefully get our house listed within 10 days from there (our goal is Jan 15)! SO SO excited as how long it takes to sell the house will determine the timeline of all of our other plans, including baby 2. After years of the moving itch we are finally moving forward and it feels so good!

hope you ladies are all doing well! 2015 is going to be a wonderful year and hopefully we will have lots of preggo members (or babies born!) by this time next year!

I have a July baby and a September so my oldest ( July baby) is one of youngest in her class and my september baby is going to one of the oldest so will be turning 5 when starts school.

Cutting teeth is the hardest thing I have faced in my mommy journey. Christian is a great baby but he is so needy right now and demands constant attention. Along with waking up every couple of hours all night long! I am really nervous to go back to work next week.

I have had a tough talk with dh about finances, buying a house and a second baby. I am not sure I can work full time with two so we need to decide what our priorities are. So far we want to pay off our credit card and car loan. If we do those we won't be in a good spot to but a house for another 4 years! But it would mean I could only work half time and we wouldn't struggle financially, and if I had to quite all together I could also do that. I am sad about not buying a house but we are in a nice rental right now so it's not that big of a deal.

It has been a rough few days around here. Charles has cut 2 teeth in the last week with the 3rd about to poke through anytime. That makes 5 for the month and will give him 7 total. Just hoping the last one comes quickly and this little boy can get a long break before molars. He has had a horrendous time with them this month.

No new years eve plans for us. It is bitterly cold here right now (arctic cold front moved in) so we are just bundled up inside! DH is off all this week still and it has been so incredibly wonderful getting to spend time with him! New Years Day we are packing up and driving across state (about 3 1/2 hours) to visit with family and exchange gifts etc for a few days. Once we are back DH is back to work and we will hopefully get our house listed within 10 days from there (our goal is Jan 15)! SO SO excited as how long it takes to sell the house will determine the timeline of all of our other plans, including baby 2. After years of the moving itch we are finally moving forward and it feels so good!

hope you ladies are all doing well! 2015 is going to be a wonderful year and hopefully we will have lots of preggo members (or babies born!) by this time next year!

It's pretty cold here too. My shoulders are a bit sore because of the cold. :cold: My hands feel dry too even though I put cream on them earlier.

So today my brother told my dad that him and his girlfriend are having a baby next summer. I'm still getting used to it myself but very excited.

My kids were born in April, August, and December. I won't be avoiding any months while TTC, but I would prefer that any babies I have aren't born in the same months at my other children. I think it's easier to have their birthdays in different months. I'm not actually sure what months are the best to be born in with regards to school. My August baby is one of the youngest in her class, while my April baby is right in the middle. In Wisconsin a child has to be 5 years old before September 1st in order to enter kindergarten for the school year (which runs September - June).

My OH has off for new year's eve and day, so we will be relaxing at home, watching tv and movies and enjoying a drink or two. :)

kk - sorry to hear that Charles has been having a rough time teething. Hopefully he'll get a break from teeth popping through soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->