Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Happy new year ladies! So it's been another year, huh?
I don't have plans for tonight becos I still have relatives over - hectic few weeks with work, and guests at home :sleep::coffee:

My sons School takes reception children from 4 years old, providing they turn 5 sometime during the Sept-August School term. If a childs birthday is in August, they will only have just turned 4yo and will be a year behind their peers who are turning 5 in September. They also effectively get 'Less' free nursery time too, since you get 15 free hours from when they turn 3 years old and the start date depends on the term dates here as our nursery only runs during term times. (DD turned 3 in November and starts Nursery with her Free hours Jan 5th). If she was born in August she would have started Nursery with the September term next year and the following year started school with 7 months less Nursery experience than she is getting now, and and 11 months less than some of her peers starting school at the same time. Always something to think about if you are concerned, it doesnt bother me though!
Our schools run September to the end of July.

Our schools are mid aug-mid may and the cutoff is Aug 1st. All of our birthdays are in the spring so o would really love a fall.baby in October. They would be one of the older ones too which would be a plus!

Hi ladies can I join? Planning on starting sometime next sure maybe april or may

Happy New Year!!!! Don't do anything I wouldn't. :haha:

Hi ladies can I join? Planning on starting sometime next sure maybe april or may

Hello! I have added you to our list (the second post). Are you thinking April/May of 2015 or 2016? Just let me know and I will move you to it! And if they change just comment and I will update! Do you have any goals you are trying to accomplish before trying?

Happy New Years Eve everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful night! I am spending mine snuggling with my little guy. He has pretty much wanted to do nothing but snuggle today...the tooth that is cutting right now has been very painful and bleeding (none of his others have bled). Hopefully he will be better tomorrow because we are driving a few hours to go visit Grandma and Grandpa for a few days! I get pretty spotty service at my parents house so I may be off until next week but will try to check in at least once. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Happy new year everyone.
We had a lovely night in with our friends. Our kids had a sleepover upstairs and a midnight feast whilst the adults played games and enjoyed some wine and music downstairs. Very good evening to be had by all, glad we didn't over do it today. Had a lazy morning and then me and my friend decided to take our girls shopping whilst all the boys stopped at home playing computer games. Had a lovely new year mooch around the shops to check out the sales. Found myself wandering into mothercare and came out with some bits for the kids and even the nursery cot set for the 'new baby'. I've always loved the apples and pears range and have had my eye on it for a while now it's in the sale I couldn't resist the steal and risk not being able to get it next year. NEXT YEAR!!! Omgggggg :)

happy new year :)
hope everyone had a good start!
Can't believe a lot of us will be ttc this year! :)

Happy New Years ladies :flower:
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1191_zpsb8555380.jpg

Congrats! :) Hope you have happy and healthy 9 months <3

Congrats on your bfp! What a fantastic way to start the year.

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! What an amazing way yo start a new year :) When you know your due date let me know and I'll add it!!

Congrats LockandKey! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats LockandKey! :happydance:

I had a great New Year's with my OH. We stayed in and watched the ball drop on tv, both the big New York one and a small local celebration. I love getting to sit home and be with my OH, especially after having so much family around and all the events we had to attend.

And in other big news, my OH has agreed to TTC instead of NTNP :happydance: I'm super excited and super nervous. I also think that means it's time for me to officially move over to the TTC boards. It's bittersweet. I am thrilled to be moving over but also a little sad. I've been in this section of the forum for two years - it's a sad thing to leave it. I've had a great time talking to all you ladies and look forward to you all moving over to TTC, although hopefully I'll have graduated to the pregnancy forums by then. :haha: I'll still check in every once in a while though. And I'll be keeping my journal for anyone who feels like stalking :flower:

Goodluck aidensmummy!!! So happy for you bringing things forward.

Back to work on Monday, DS back to school and DD starting nursery. Looking forwards to getting back into the swing of normality with work, kids and routine. Christmas has thrown us all off, we've over indulged in sweets, food, sleep, late nights and films. It's time to get back to the real world.
We've had a few days playing around with our finances and have decided that this year we are going to be very frugal and careful with money including meal planning, cutting out most luxuries like eating out and takeaways and carefully planning expensive days out in advance to get the best deals instead of parting on a whim. Having gone through all our finances from the last year and looking at the money we could have saved, were hoping to have the rest of our house deposit saved by the end of this year.
It's going to be tough... We love shopping! Bit were both determined

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->