Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

It's so close that it's almost scary. Part of me worries that I might change my mind once it's finally here. :dohh:

Keely, I'm sure he won't. I thought that my DH would want to keep pushing TTC back too and in the end he ended up wanting to try earlier.

Keely, I'm sure he won't. I thought that my DH would want to keep pushing TTC back too and in the end he ended up wanting to try earlier.

Oh no I said ME, not my DF, lol. I know that the only reason DF would push our date back is if he felt like we weren't financially ready yet (which I'm trying to prepare for as an inevitability) but I have no idea how I might react when the date gets close. I've never TTC before so I'm nervous.

Oops, I see. You may end up with a surprise and not have to TTC at all :thumbup:

Lol NO, I don't want another pre-wedding surprise. I like waiting until this summer because it's the perfect time to TTC because we will be married, have at least a 2.5 year age gap, and since my DF is a high school teacher he will have the whole summer off so we'll have plenty of time to BD and with any luck we'll have a late spring/early summer baby so that he will have all of that time off during the summer to help me out with the kids. It's just so perfect that while I don't want to try any sooner I also don't want to try any later. I just feel like it has to be within that perfect time frame or I might have a break down. I feel like a total nut.

You're not a total nut at all, totally understand why you would want to TTC during that time.

I get it too! I really want an April/May baby so that I can get as much time home with them as possible since I have the summers off. I can even go for June but anything after that makes me nervous. I went back at 6 weeks with ds and it was to soon. He was 4 months before I felt back to myself (mostly).

I know I go back and forth on here a lot, but I am not sure I am ready for #2. We were talking ntnp in May which dh is all for, but I just feel like another year might be better. I put my ticker back to my original July 2016 because the other one was freaking me out a little. :haha:

You will know when you are ready krissie..no need to push it. I completely get it! The thought of trying again right now is overwhelming because Charles is still a baby. But the older he is getting the more comfortable with the idea of trying late this year- early summer next year I get. I had my whole "am I or aren't I pregnant'" when C was 6 months and it was terrifying ...I was in no way ready to even think about at first. Now its 3 months later and doesn't seem so bad. Chrisitan is still so little but he will start getting more independent soon and then it won't seem so bad. :hugs:

You will know when you are ready krissie..no need to push it. I completely get it! The thought of trying again right now is overwhelming because Charles is still a baby. But the older he is getting the more comfortable with the idea of trying late this year- early summer next year I get. I had my whole "am I or aren't I pregnant'" when C was 6 months and it was terrifying ...I was in no way ready to even think about at first. Now its 3 months later and doesn't seem so bad. Chrisitan is still so little but he will start getting more independent soon and then it won't seem so bad. :hugs:

That is what I keep reminding myself. I think I am struggling so much more because DH is pushing for it sooner. But what he doesn't get is that I am doing the majority of the work. I get up at night with Christian, baths, doctors, ect. Daddy just gets to play and doesn't get how hard it is!

It seems funny how most of the ladies on here are waiting on DH to say yes and I am trying to figure out how to slow mine down!! :wacko:

I took this yesterday. He was totally being a little ham!!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
Think that your DH is probably just mostly assuming that it will take a long time to get pregnant, but you know better now that you know how to properly prepare and what works for you. I completely understand not being ready this year, I wouldn't have been ready last year either. Hell sometimes I wonder if I'll even be ready as I feel right now this year when the summer actually arrives. You'll know when you're ready and don't be afraid to tell your DH and why if you still aren't ready when he is. :hugs:

Thanks ladies!! He is totally squishy and such a little love.

I totally agree he is afraid it will take a long time (so am I). But really we got pregnant on our first medicated cycle so I think we can NTNP for a few months and then go back to Clomid. Maybe that will help reassure him some.

Thanks for the help, I have been stressing about it the last week or so. Obviously.

He is an adorable little chunk. Liam was never a chunky baby and I love seeing babies with rolls. <3 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->